Introduction

The 1st picture is from our first ever meeting, arranged on another site. My hubby loved to watch me being fucked and for me it was amazing to be taken by someone else with my hubby watching and approving at what I was doing.

The 2nd picture above is afterwards, his cum sealed up in my pussy to keep it all inside. :p

Attachments

• 1st meet 16.jpg
    1st meet 16.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 28
The 1st picture is from our first ever meeting, arranged on another site. My hubby loved to watch me being fucked and for me it was amazing to be taken by someone else with my hubby watching and approving at what I was doing.

The 2nd picture above is afterwards, his cum sealed up in my pussy to keep it all inside. :p
Wow!!! Your hot

• Love
Reactions: Anne and Tony

Wow she is very Hot and juicy creamy and delicious to eat fuck and lick hard all night without break