is a hotwife allowed to have a crush?

Personally I wouldn't date others if limitation rules were put in place. I don't put limitations on who Bob sees either. We both definitely are emotionally attached to some extent with more than one of our lovers. Even to the extent that if it wasn't for our love to each other we could easily find ourselves spending the future with them. The ironic thing is that our two favorite lovers are married to each other. The four of us have discussed this and they have said they feel the same about us. I have spend long weekends with him and even an eight day vacation. The four of us have vacationed together and when we do that we swap our spouses the entire time.

So I know a lot of couples make rules about never doing it with the same bull twice, or setting a limit of no more than three times, etc. It seems like to me this is designed to protect the marriage by limiting emotional attachment. On the other end of the spectrum, it seems some cucks fantasize about the wife leaving, as the most extreme form of humiliation and masochism.

Can a wife have a crush/infatuation with a bull and still love her husband?
My wife has been with our main bull for about 13 years. This is more than a crush. But we still maintained a loving relationship. I would even say that their relationship has made ours even better.

Reactions: verkitwme
like Hubby's get enamoured by other women, ALL wives hot or not..ALSO have crushed..saddest part is..They simply never tell you about them.My general rule is if it makes her feel good about herself, its fine with me.

like Hubby's get enamoured by other women, ALL wives hot or not..ALSO have crushed..saddest part is..They simply never tell you about them.My general rule is if it makes her feel good about herself, its fine with me.
Good Attitude. Yes - wives are very human and it is just nature to crush with people with whom they fuck. My wife has told me about it. Actually she is more inclined to have repeat contact with someone she likes and has some emotional investment in the sex.

Reactions: btweets
I don't know why not. I think the idea that you can only love one person at a time is a construct.

Way back in 1976, Torn Between Two Lovers was a #1 pop hit around the world. It must have resonated with a lot of people for it to become so popular.

I have heard my wife tell her lovers that she loves them. I know my wife, if she is taking a cock into her on a regular basis, she needs feeling for the man. It does not bother me, I know she still loves me.

Reactions: Bobby75
Since we started doing the hot wife thing, KK's basic personality traits have been a big factor in setting the patterns for encounters. She has an innate need for variety, novelty seeking and attention getting behaviors, and is easily bored. That's led to a basic trend that she rarely ever had an experience with an encounter partner more than once - "one and done" so to speak. That was the historical pattern.

One challenge this leads to is logistics - procuring encounter partners for KK is was labor intensive, because there was no "continued use" of a guy for more than one fuck session. Maybe 1 in 20 would enjoy a repeat with KK.

Until recently, KK's only had three other men in her stable as repeat partners. They were infrequent, because of the separation of distance - she only saw them a few times at most in a given year.

Things have changed significantly in the last year - KK now has a steady boyfriend. She's infatuated with him, which I'm certain of, and oddly comfortable with. It has been a game-changer in many senses. He's married and cheating, but slavishly devoted to KK, which i find fascinating. The sex is good beyond imagination. The level of shared intimacy is amazing. When I'm involved, from watching to direct engagement in MFM action, that level of shared intimacy and comfort, trust and risk taking leads to amazing sex - love-making as opposed to "just fucking."

My honest assessment is that KK's infatuation with Andy is "steady state." I'm still surprised it's lasted this long. In a week, we're coming up on what KK calls their one-year "fuck-i-versary" - I'm planning the celebration now, a sort of repeat of their first encounter together.

Reactions: Bobby75
So I know a lot of couples make rules about never doing it with the same bull twice, or setting a limit of no more than three times, etc. It seems like to me this is designed to protect the marriage by limiting emotional attachment. On the other end of the spectrum, it seems some cucks fantasize about the wife leaving, as the most extreme form of humiliation and masochism.

Can a wife have a crush/infatuation with a bull and still love her husband?
As my sexy GF would say...Absofuckinlutely!

I love these "is the hotwife allowed" questions. I'm not very smart. Can someone please explain to me how one person prevents a second person from having a crush on a third person.
If you think you have control over what your wife does, or who she does it with, or where she does it, you're kind of missing the point.
I mean pimps use violence and drugs to control their girls.... But your only real choice is accept her actions or leave.

Reactions: jw_kk
I love these "is the hotwife allowed" questions. I'm not very smart. Can someone please explain to me how one person prevents a second person from having a crush on a third person.
If you think you have control over what your wife does, or who she does it with, or where she does it, you're kind of missing the point.
I mean pimps use violence and drugs to control their girls.... But your only real choice is accept her actions or leave.
Yeah I tend to fit in that camp as well. My wife has bare sex with whatever regular boyfriend she is dating. Just by that simple act they are sharing something special and feelings will develop. We are confident in our relationship, and as long as you are protecting the primary relationship, whatever flourishes is a beautiful act between two people. As you say, one can either accept or leave but for me leaving is not an answer. I accept it fully.

When my wife’s black friend came to live with us for 4 months and he actually slept in our bed the whole time and me in the couch outside our room, my wife told him that she loved him and was glad he was there.

Reactions: 10bernhardbln77
Of course, the wife can fall in love with the bull and meanwhile fall in love with you.
I love it when my wife is in love with her bull because then she is very generous and unscrupulous.

Rimjob_3.jpg

Reactions: shymalea
My girl has 3 or 4 steadys and I know there's a new one she adores ... her old boss who lives out of state but flies in for work. She claims they never hooked up but one of her girlfriends who knows about our lifestyle admitted to me (when she was drunk) that my girl had sucked his cock twice in his office. Once on a conference call. To completion! I got hard right there thinking of her had bobbing up and down while he made deals.

Then he told her he was coming into town and she told me she was going to meet him that week. He's loaded so he wined and dined her. She sucked and fucked him and stayed the night. They made a sexy blowjob video for me where he came in her mouth. I took this vid a couple of days before while we were fucking. It's the first time I ever came prematurely because she was so turned on and riding my cock so passionately while thinking of him. Listen to when she whispers "Pretend you're Ron!" I love my hotwife. She's the perfect whore.

A little extra: A day later she made me go to his hotel with her because she "accidentally" forgot her jewelry in his room. She told me the concierge had been there the night Ron brought her back, his hands around her, their lips locked. She wanted me to have the humiliation of them possibly knowing she cucked me and also to show me how nice his hotel was. She made sure to wear a low-cut top for the staff and winked to the guy as we left. She's going to see Ron again soon and may even take him up on his offer to fly her to his place.

View attachment 768248
My girl has 3 or 4 steadys and I know there's a new one she adores ... her old boss who lives out of state but flies in for work. She claims they never hooked up but one of her girlfriends who knows about our lifestyle admitted to me (when she was drunk) that my girl had sucked his cock twice in his office. Once on a conference call. To completion! I got hard right there thinking of her had bobbing up and down while he made deals.

Then he told her he was coming into town and she told me she was going to meet him that week. He's loaded so he wined and dined her. She sucked and fucked him and stayed the night. They made a sexy blowjob video for me where he came in her mouth. I took this vid a couple of days before while we were fucking. It's the first time I ever came prematurely because she was so turned on and riding my cock so passionately while thinking of him. Listen to when she whispers "Pretend you're Ron!" I love my hotwife. She's the perfect whore.

A little extra: A day later she made me go to his hotel with her because she "accidentally" forgot her jewelry in his room. She told me the concierge had been there the night Ron brought her back, his hands around her, their lips locked. She wanted me to have the humiliation of them possibly knowing she cucked me and also to show me how nice his hotel was. She made sure to wear a low-cut top for the staff and winked to the guy as we left. She's going to see Ron again soon and may even take him up on his offer to fly her to his place.

View attachment 768248

View attachment 768248
so hot!

it,s sometimes difficult to know your wife loves someone else,but i confessed to my wife when we were exploring cuckolding that i love her so much,and for that reason she can do what she wants.I,m a obedient sissy,we found out very soon in our marriage she loved it to choose what i had to wear at home,no matter who was visiting us,it was her fav to humiliate me and use me as her slut,making me do naughty things because i couldn,t please her with my little clitty,she explained honest to me she loved me and would never leave me but she needed a cock that was much bigger than mine,so hearing her cumming ,saying she loves his dick so much more than mine makes me happy and turned on as hell,i,m very happy she use me and humiliate me to give her the best sex she wants,and dressed slutty for her is turning me on every time

Attachments

• so wet.jpg
    so wet.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 5