Is it bad how much I love showing my naked wife off to perverted older men?

I love it when older men get to see Ellie, especially if they are over 60 with large bellies. Love the idea of Ellie being used by a group of such men.
I think that's the attraction of cuckold. It arouses the man when he sees the woman performing erotic acts. And any man is lucky that gets to see Ellie. I would love for her to ride my 9 inches! No need to be ashamed of your feelings.

Attachments

• File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 132
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 75
I always feel ashamed after showing her off and delete her pics off my phone. But I keep coming back and nothing makes me harder or cum more. She always is down to take nasty pics in lingerie or nude for these men and sometimes even cams for them. It is confusing because I know it is wrong but my body tells me it's so right. Anyone else feel this way?
You should not be ashamed of your feelings. If she is happy to participate , why should anyone feel ashamed? Cuckold is about being aroused by way the woman performing erotic acts. I would love to see her too!

Attachments

• File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 70
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Love
Reactions: goodhubby
I always feel ashamed after showing her off and delete her pics off my phone. But I keep coming back and nothing makes me harder or cum more. She always is down to take nasty pics in lingerie or nude for these men and sometimes even cams for them. It is confusing because I know it is wrong but my body tells me it's so right. Anyone else feel this way?
I would say it depends on how she feels about it. If she's against it, you shouldn't. Personally I enjoy other men seeing me naked. I'm quick to post a sexy picture of myself so why would I mind if my husband did? Her feelings might just surprise you.

Love showing off my beautiful wife. Nothing to be ashamed of

be cautious and enjoy ... little teasing and sharing doesnt hurt. Just be careful, and send me her pix :)

Reactions: goodhubby
Agreed.. so lets share our girl pics now

Not at all.
I love showing my wife off to both old and young perverts. So much so that I chose our apartment based on our local offender registry finding the area and apartment complex with the greatest number of perverts. I then told her to always leave all the curtains and blinds in our ground floor apartment open so that everyone could see her as she prances around in her see through nighties, slutty little outfits and nude.
It makes my cock so fucking hard knowing perverts and predators are watching and wanting my wife, especially when I'm out of town and she is home all alone.
So I must ask; is it bad that I love showing off my wife in this way for the twisted lustful pleasure of perverts?
Let me know your thoughts, especially if you know Margaret and have pleasured yourself over her.

View attachment 800599View attachment 800600View attachment 800602View attachment 800603View attachment 800605
She is so tasty hot and such a delight to my eyes so fuck hungry for her beauty you are one lucky dude to be married to her šŸ’–šŸ’•

My wife loves when I show her pictures to strangers it turns her on. She also gets so hot when guys send pictures of their cocks too
me too1 and yeah.. i want some come ons..and cum..on me. Hey.. he shows me so i can give it right??:)

Attachments

• KIMG0508 ohouse pool show1jpg.jpg
    KIMG0508 ohouse pool show1jpg.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 164
  • Nf.jpg
    Nf.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 129
  • SAM_2651a.jpg
    SAM_2651a.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 133