Is it bad how much I love showing my naked wife off to perverted older men?

Please tell me where I may view her mature cunt ! And youck handsome cock looks dandy as well. Be nice to have some help in keeping her pussy satisfied !

Attachments

• 5D8C2CDF-6B04-4EDD-9892-A32C8B71A536.png
    5D8C2CDF-6B04-4EDD-9892-A32C8B71A536.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 48
  • E048746D-E770-4C56-BFF6-CC663A15AEA5.png
    E048746D-E770-4C56-BFF6-CC663A15AEA5.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
  • 03DB5CCE-CA0E-4D1F-B6D5-52AF4C533C14.png
    03DB5CCE-CA0E-4D1F-B6D5-52AF4C533C14.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 48
  • 313D39D0-8925-4DA7-8C50-13D17C160E0E.png
    313D39D0-8925-4DA7-8C50-13D17C160E0E.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
  • DC5337D2-2F9D-4E94-8DDA-C2AB77CDB76A.png
    DC5337D2-2F9D-4E94-8DDA-C2AB77CDB76A.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 46
I have some friends who are older than her and they always look at her with a lot of morbidity, but discreetly, when I meet them at the pool, my wife tells me to put a photo of her as the wallpaper and to leave the cell phone unattended on the table so that they can see her, when I come home, she is very excited to know that my friends saw her nude photoView attachment 780916
My friends often see my wife on my phone, they just don't know it's her.
Once an acquaintance of mine asked me what my wife thinks about a fat whore being the background image of my phone.
I immediately started getting hard. :love:

DSC06458.JPG

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horney strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,like the guy in the posted video below ,

he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled her panties down and can see and smell her wet fanny and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

and everyone seeing it and hearing her being "dealt" with "and "put in her place"and that theirs and your remarks would increase her embarrassment and arousal and her pleasure and the intensity of her cum

so we look forward to reading your thoughts if you care to share them
View attachment 20190715_160147 (1).mp4

I show guys the pics that I post here all the time, they're on my phone, she acts embarrassed but she likes it when the guys eyes fall out

I always feel ashamed after showing her off and delete her pics off my phone. But I keep coming back and nothing makes me harder or cum more. She always is down to take nasty pics in lingerie or nude for these men and sometimes even cams for them. It is confusing because I know it is wrong but my body tells me it's so right. Anyone else feel this way?
i dont see any pic

I always feel ashamed after showing her off and delete her pics off my phone. But I keep coming back and nothing makes me harder or cum more. She always is down to take nasty pics in lingerie or nude for these men and sometimes even cams for them. It is confusing because I know it is wrong but my body tells me it's so right. Anyone else feel this way?
I love it also

I enjoy showing mine also

Reactions: compassionatedom
I absolutely love showing my wife naked off

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horney strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,like the guy in the posted video below ,

he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled her panties down and can see and smell her wet fanny and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

and everyone seeing it and hearing her being "dealt" with "and "put in her place"and that theirs and your remarks would increase her embarrassment and arousal and her pleasure and the intensity of her cum

so we look forward to reading your thoughts if you care to share them
View attachment 1001288
Nice crisp slap
Love to leave some hand prints on that arse

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
She ever exposed and humiliated 8nfront of a few guys?
haha that is one of her favorite fantasies ,nearest she been or cum lol ,to that situation was when i engineered a mate of mine to employ her as a casual cleaner and due to her submissive nature and plausible deniability ,ie i have to do as im told ,or ill lose my job ,i only did it because he made me ,he spanked and fingered her and more besides ,and sometimes exposed her to his work mate when she was red bare bottomed with her wet fanny on show and covered in his cum while she worked on her hands and knees ,the workmate only lives 12 doors up the street from us ,
anyway dont want to spam this thread
heres a link to the thread if anyones interested ,happy to hear all comments and questions there 👍 https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/my-wife-put-in-her-place-by-older-guy.28517/