Is it bad how much I love showing my naked wife off to perverted older men?

she loves hates to have anyone see her red smacked bum lol

but boy plenty have seen it

and almost as many have given her one lol
another video found on her old phone pile im guessing due to the stockings it the old pub guy she used to clean for
View attachment 1004296
yeah the marks on the arse red bum thing lol

i used to deliberately smack my wifes bum bright red if she was ever going to say a hospital or doctors check up or swimming or shopping trying clothes on in a communal changing room situation , she would be so embarrassed knowing everyone would see her spanked arse and know she was kinky or been naughty lol

once a doctor smiled with amusement at her red bum and said to her "looks like you've been a naughty girl " she said she wanted the ground to swallow her up lol

and a couple of times trying clothes shes clocked people
staring at her bum or smirking at each other ,and saw a woman point her out to her husband and tell him how red her arse was ,and he laughed and slapped his hands
together and wagged his finger at her lol
instant panty puddle lol
once when she was up for it she saw a older lady in the changing room that she quite took a fancy to and saw her looking at her bum with amusement and curiosity so she pulled her knickers down and stuck out her bum to show her up close the full extent and told her she had been "naughty at work "and her boss had "dealt with "her , in the hope it would spark something off but the woman said something like you look like you deserved it and left

not the reaction she had hoped for lol
she'd had a kink for strict older women ever since she started work at a hairdressers at 16 and the bosses aunty used to step in and run the salon when he was on holiday ,it was rumored that auntie was a leading light in the local swingers thing and kinky as fuck ,
and my wife used to fantasize that she was in trouble at work and was spanked by auntie ,and sent round to the person that had got her in to trouble house to apologize
and to tell them that she had been dealt with and she had let them take her knickers down and show them her bare red bum and if they decided she needed more smacks be made to go over their knee for some extra spanks
this was and still is one of her favorite fantasies to fuck and wank to
couple of bits rescued from her old phone pile of the "reverend
in the process or reddening her naughty arse lol
so as you can see the red bare bum is a powerful symbol for her and a source of shame and arousal , if she gets one ,and extra humiliatingly arousing if anyone should see her with one20190712_103554_exported_52333.jpg
View attachment 20220930_124719.mp4

yeah the marks on the arse red bum thing lol

i used to deliberately smack my wifes bum bright red if she was ever going to say a hospital or doctors check up or swimming or shopping trying clothes on in a communal changing room situation , she would be so embarrassed knowing everyone would see her spanked arse and know she was kinky or been naughty lol

once a doctor smiled with amusement at her red bum and said to her "looks like you've been a naughty girl " she said she wanted the ground to swallow her up lol

and a couple of times trying clothes shes clocked people
staring at her bum or smirking at each other ,and saw a woman point her out to her husband and tell him how red her arse was ,and he laughed and slapped his hands
together and wagged his finger at her lol
instant panty puddle lol
once when she was up for it she saw a older lady in the changing room that she quite took a fancy to and saw her looking at her bum with amusement and curiosity so she pulled her knickers down and stuck out her bum to show her up close the full extent and told her she had been "naughty at work "and her boss had "dealt with "her , in the hope it would spark something off but the woman said something like you look like you deserved it and left

not the reaction she had hoped for lol
she'd had a kink for strict older women ever since she started work at a hairdressers at 16 and the bosses aunty used to step in and run the salon when he was on holiday ,it was rumored that auntie was a leading light in the local swingers thing and kinky as fuck ,
and my wife used to fantasize that she was in trouble at work and was spanked by auntie ,and sent round to the person that had got her in to trouble house to apologize
and to tell them that she had been dealt with and she had let them take her knickers down and show them her bare red bum and if they decided she needed more smacks be made to go over their knee for some extra spanks
this was and still is one of her favorite fantasies to fuck and wank to
couple of bits rescued from her old phone pile of the "reverend
in the process or reddening her naughty arse lol
so as you can see the red bare bum is a powerful symbol for her and a source of shame and arousal , if she gets one ,and extra humiliatingly arousing if anyone should see her with oneView attachment 1006582
View attachment 1006583
Love this . Great video 😉

Reactions: ted roberts
haha that is one of her favorite fantasies ,nearest she been or cum lol ,to that situation was when i engineered a mate of mine to employ her as a casual cleaner and due to her submissive nature and plausible deniability ,ie i have to do as im told ,or ill lose my job ,i only did it because he made me ,he spanked and fingered her and more besides ,and sometimes exposed her to his work mate when she was red bare bottomed with her wet fanny on show and covered in his cum while she worked on her hands and knees ,the workmate only lives 12 doors up the street from us ,
anyway dont want to spam this thread
heres a link to the thread if anyones interested ,happy to hear all comments and questions there 👍 https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/my-wife-put-in-her-place-by-older-guy.28517/
Defo into seeing more 😉
follow the link in my post quoted above and feel free to comment and im happy to answer any questions ,hope you like what you see

Reactions: Tof82
Not at all.
I love showing my wife off to both old and young perverts. So much so that I chose our apartment based on our local offender registry finding the area and apartment complex with the greatest number of perverts. I then told her to always leave all the curtains and blinds in our ground floor apartment open so that everyone could see her as she prances around in her see through nighties, slutty little outfits and nude.
It makes my cock so fucking hard knowing perverts and predators are watching and wanting my wife, especially when I'm out of town and she is home all alone.
So I must ask; is it bad that I love showing off my wife in this way for the twisted lustful pleasure of wanton perverts?
Let me know your thoughts, especially if you know my wife and have pleasured yourself over her.View attachment 1727666View attachment 1727668View attachment 1727669
I'm not a offender. But I am a pervert. I would fuck the hell out of her!

• Love
Reactions: cumwhore68
Not at all.
I love showing my wife off to both old and young perverts. So much so that I chose our apartment based on our local offender registry finding the area and apartment complex with the greatest number of perverts. I then told her to always leave all the curtains and blinds in our ground floor apartment open so that everyone could see her as she prances around in her see through nighties, slutty little outfits and nude.
It makes my cock so fucking hard knowing perverts and predators are watching and wanting my wife, especially when I'm out of town and she is home all alone.
So I must ask; is it bad that I love showing off my wife in this way for the twisted lustful pleasure of wanton perverts?
Let me know your thoughts, especially if you know my wife and have pleasured yourself over her.
View attachment 1727678
View attachment 1727668View attachment 1727669
Looking yummy

• Love
Reactions: cumwhore68
my wife said every wonen wants to look nice,even of she doesn,t is a model,putting make up on to go shopping etc isn,t just a thing men never do but to look good and even she doesn,t agree it,s because she likes men looking at her,with lust in their eyes,but and here it comes it,s not because she ,s braless or stockingtops visible or fuck me shoes on her feet she can be threated as a product you buy in shop,use it and throw it away after use,it,s not because she looks slutty she wants to be threated as a streetwhore and sadly there are still so many men&perverts out there with brains in cock,totally no respect for wonen,and wife believes if those men wouldn,t excist a lot more women would be more daring and showing off to men

Reactions: JHotbrewer
I always feel ashamed after showing her off and delete her pics off my phone. But I keep coming back and nothing makes me harder or cum more. She always is down to take nasty pics in lingerie or nude for these men and sometimes even cams for them. It is confusing because I know it is wrong but my body tells me it's so right. Anyone else feel this way?
It's not wrong if you both agree to it. Men do it for different reasons. For me it's a combination of pride and an extension of the idea of sharing her with the male community. We love hearing how much men find her attractive and get a thrill from the things they describe they'd like to do. It expands our fantasies. We also love to know that thousands of men get pleasure masturbating to her pics and videos. My wife enjoys thinking of them ejaculating over her. She has come to like the idea of being a Web slut for male use. If your woman is OK with it then just relax and enjoy

Attachments

• D255442~7.png
    D255442~7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
I always feel ashamed after showing her off and delete her pics off my phone. But I keep coming back and nothing makes me harder or cum more. She always is down to take nasty pics in lingerie or nude for these men and sometimes even cams for them. It is confusing because I know it is wrong but my body tells me it's so right. Anyone else feel this way?
That's why perverts download, save our wives pics, so we can back down. Keep exposing your wife for sick pervs.

Who said it was wrong? I was brainwashed by the Catholics and according to their bullshit anything to do with sex is wrong. All our kinks are part of our personalities, not a matter of right or wrong. As long as you and wifey are comfortable, I say go for it.

Who said it was wrong? I was brainwashed by the Catholics and according to their bullshit anything to do with sex is wrong. All our kinks are part of our personalities, not a matter of right or wrong. As long as you and wifey are comfortable, I say go for it.
Catholic says sex after marriage is really ok in heterosexual way. All practices, even pe e in mouth, except for the anal ones.
After marriage if other men fuck her, its adultery mistake, an small sin.
A sin that will be forgiven, hence, nothing really bad happens for enjoy cuckolding and sharing our girlfriends to the pleasure of more men.
I have broken with my girlfriend a small time ago, a filipina who was not in cuckolding. I need to find a new one.

Catholic says sex after marriage is really ok in heterosexual way. All practices, even pe e in mouth, except for the anal ones.
After marriage if other men fuck her, its adultery mistake, an small sin.
A sin that will be forgiven, hence, nothing really bad happens for enjoy cuckolding and sharing our girlfriends to the pleasure of more men.
I have broken with my girlfriend a small time ago, a filipina who was not in cuckolding. I need to find a new one.
Tell me more about filipina catholic woman how so freaky deaky in bedroom?