Is it bad how much I love showing my naked wife off to perverted older men?

Tell me more about filipina catholic woman how so freaky deaky in bedroom?
Im 100% catholic as my ex girlfriend, Just married in Major, never in church yet. She was not into fuck more men or do public sex in beaches in front of more people as I asked her.
In private she let me pe e in her body, all time i ******** in bathroom, she hold my Dick with her hands, she masturbated me inside the cebu taxis and in Spain she took my sick outside my trunks to make me cum.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyPinoy
Im 100% catholic as my ex girlfriend, Just married in Major, never in church yet. She was not into fuck more men or do public sex in beaches in front of more people as I asked her.
In private she let me pe e in her body, all time i ******** in bathroom, she hold my Dick with her hands, she masturbated me inside the cebu taxis and in Spain she took my sick outside my trunks to make me cum.
Aww Do u have pics or videos?I'm getting hard already

Reactions: nicebiguy
I have some friends who are older than her and they always look at her with a lot of morbidity, but discreetly, when I meet them at the pool, my wife tells me to put a photo of her as the wallpaper and to leave the cell phone unattended on the table so that they can see her, when I come home, she is very excited to know that my friends saw her nude photoView attachment 780916
Woww good idea 💡

Catholic says sex after marriage is really ok in heterosexual way. All practices, even pe e in mouth, except for the anal ones.
After marriage if other men fuck her, its adultery mistake, an small sin.
A sin that will be forgiven, hence, nothing really bad happens for enjoy cuckolding and sharing our girlfriends to the pleasure of more men.
I have broken with my girlfriend a small time ago, a filipina who was not in cuckolding. I need to find a new one.
I refuse to let some ballless child rapist dictate my sex life to me.

I refuse to let some ballless child rapist dictate my sex life to me.
Catholic priest has a relative rapist ratio below wathever atheist group that you can find to compare.
Wathever, even if you are an atheist, if you help me to find a catholic young filipina cuckold, I will let you fuck her while you humiliate me and her durig the sex, even make Jokes about our god. Do you have experience in philippines?

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c