Is it hot to masturbate and cum while watching your wife get ravished?

Sometimes i will leave the room to cool down but it's hot listening to them in the other room having fun. Just knowing another guy is in the other room fucking my wife is a huge turn on. She is highly orgasmic and i know when she is cumming she is squirting and giving him a nice shower. But i know that i need to not cum and stay hard as my turn is coming up .

What we do sometimes is after both of us have cum in her we all lay around on the bed and chill. Maybe suck her nipples etc. After 20-30 minutes we are recovered and can go to round 2. I normally start again by fingering her wet pussy and then maybe lick everything that is wet ! . I usually get hard immediately once i start cleanup.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Sometimes i will leave the room to cool down but it's hot listening to them in the other room having fun. Just knowing another guy is in the other room fucking my wife is a huge turn on. She is highly orgasmic and i know when she is cumming she is squirting and giving him a nice shower. But i know that i need to not cum and stay hard as my turn is coming up .
That's definitely me too I only get to come after she's done and they're gone