Is it hot to masturbate and cum while watching your wife get ravished?

I regularly wank while watching Lynn getting fucked but I always try to hold off cumming until after whoever is enjoying her is done with her even if that involves several rounds of cleaning up which it can do with more than one guy.
I find it much more enjoyable taking my turn with her after they’ve finished than losing my load before the shows over.
Easier said than done I know and in the early days with my first wife, I’d regularly lose it when a guy was cumming in her. Hell the first time I watched her fucked, I came just watching him enter her.
It does become easier with experience to hold off cumming and it is worth it to be able to enjoy sliding into your wife’s freshly used cunt or ass. That feeling of entering her hot, slick, used hole is so much better than just jerking off watching. You can jerk off anytime reliving the experience in your mind but it’s such a wasted opportunity not to fuck your wife after you’ve watched another guy or guys taking her.

It's hard not to beat off while watching my wife have sex.
We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly.
One night they were getting it on, I was slowly stroking, I guess I gave it one too many pumps and I tried not to cum but it was too late, wasn't even a good cum. Different night they got going pretty hot, they were fucking hard, I was slowly stroking, my dick was HARD. She started to orgasm, that got him off...that made me cum, I shot like 4 big squirts. They looked at me with jizz on my chest, was embarrassing but no one said anything.

My ex was always turned on when seeing me with another .Would masterbate a couple of times in very few minutes kind of embarrassing. Always had a can of cooking oil spray and a roll of paper towels on the nite stand

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
I normally watch my wife with our male friends to start. I am almost always stroking myself. Love kneeling at foot of bed so i can get a great view of his cock sliding in her. Also this my favorite position to video from . Love watching him slowly pull out and seeing the cum run out of her pussy. But yes, i usually will walk around the room stroking myself while they are doing their thing. As per the previous post i have to control myself as i defintely want to be ready to slide my cock into her cum filled pussy. The other night our friend pulled out of her and i slid right into her wet cunt while watching cum still dripping out his cock onto her leg. Good stuff.

I normally watch my wife with our male friends to start. I am almost always stroking myself. Love kneeling at foot of bed so i can get a great view of his cock sliding in her. Also this my favorite position to video from . Love watching him slowly pull out and seeing the cum run out of her pussy. But yes, i usually will walk around the room stroking myself while they are doing their thing. As per the previous post i have to control myself as i defintely want to be ready to slide my cock into her cum filled pussy. The other night our friend pulled out of her and i slid right into her wet cunt while watching cum still dripping out his cock onto her leg. Good stuff.
Mmmmm very fucking hot

• Love
Reactions: Mazzi
I can relate to everything here. It's incredibly exciting to see him pull out with cum dripping off his dick and run out of her. I have no desire to touch his dick but it's a damn hot thing to watch him pull out. There's been times he'll roll off her onto his back, she'll scoot down and clean his dick with her mouth and I slide into her. Couple of minutes then her and I kiss while I'm doing her, yes I can taste it in her mouth, yes it's very weird but it's damn exciting.

Yes, I enjoy toying with my cock a bit if I'm watching my wife getting fucked. Never came while doing it - want to join in and/or get silky seconds. We met a couple in the pool at a nude resort, ended up in their bed. I didn't measure, but his cock was 9" or more. I couldn't resist helping guide that big cock into my wife, was her largest to date. When he went balls deep on the first stroke, I "almost" came without touching myself. I got under control, lol, and then devoted attention to his girlfriend...

Havent done since in my 20s and then felt it was a mistake immediately, i have been locked for many years and enjoy the continuing high mental stimulation, if i want to i can wank myself to the pictures or video of the encounter later when unlocked or have a orgasm whilst still locked.

In our early days i found cuming reduced my excitment and enjoyment so i am happy to be locked and enjoy then mental stimulation.

Reactions: Needtosucknow
I love playing with my dick, while I listen her getting satisfied, if not locked. Even when I am not locked I try not to come, in order to remain horny, while thinking about me wife getting fucked

Reactions: owlmale and marx
No. Its not hot. You should not cum while your wife is being fucked by her lover. You need to stay aroused so you are ready to clean up if your wife requests it. It is also disrespecting and distracting to cum while her lover is working hard and concentrating on her pleasure.
If I was to cum why they're fucking I wouldn't be able clean her pussy after he'd spunked in her. I need to keep aroused.
After he's left she sucks me off or it's my turn to fuck her

Last edited:
I regularly wank while watching Lynn getting fucked but I always try to hold off cumming until after whoever is enjoying her is done with her even if that involves several rounds of cleaning up which it can do with more than one guy.
I find it much more enjoyable taking my turn with her after they’ve finished than losing my load before the shows over.
Easier said than done I know and in the early days with my first wife, I’d regularly lose it when a guy was cumming in her. Hell the first time I watched her fucked, I came just watching him enter her.
It does become easier with experience to hold off cumming and it is worth it to be able to enjoy sliding into your wife’s freshly used cunt or ass. That feeling of entering her hot, slick, used hole is so much better than just jerking off watching. You can jerk off anytime reliving the experience in your mind but it’s such a wasted opportunity not to fuck your wife after you’ve watched another guy or guys taking her.
My thoughts exactly, I think it would be so hard to do the clean up duties after cumming before they've finished. Much better to enjoy the show with a hard on