The Joy of Hot Wife Sex

jw_kk

Male
Gold
Jotting down some thoughts while this endless layover transpires…

The pure joy of hot wife sex, and everything that’s developed around it is something I savor. One of the side-effects of this lifestyle is the erosion, and near elimination of so many conventional norms, the expansion of boundaries into sexuality.

When KK and I engage in ‘isolated’ couples-only sex together, some of my top turn ons include:

- mutual masturbation scenarios - I love stroking while KK watches, masturbates, and talks dirty. She’s so cool, so inventive and sensual with her fingers, her toys, her total teasing in stockings and heels… I particularly enjoy watching her cum; I try to edge myself until she’s had two or three smashing orgasms before I blow all over her beautiful body.

- pretty much any form of pussy licking, from having KK on her back, legs apart, while I kiss and tongue her sweet hole, to having her queen me, or face-sit. I really love cleaning my own cum from her wet pussy. Total bliss is having her on her queening stool, while I lick and kiss her, as she teases my strapped, bound cock with one of her nylons.

- probably not for everyone, but snowballing - the ecstasy of blowing a load in KK’s mouth, followed by hot cum-kissing is off the rails hot

In threesome situations, where we have another male involved, my hottest moments are:

- fuck-licking - there are many variations on this position, my favorite being on my back, with KK in a 69-position atop me, while her lover’s cock slides in and out of her wet pussy (and my mouth)

- double vaginal penetration - our latest favorite is me, KK and one of the live-ins, each of us wearing our Lovense Diamo vibrating cock-rings, inside KK’s stretched, tight hole, sliding slowly in and out in a synchronized rhythm together, trying hard not to cum until we feel KK’s horny little hole begin spasming on our cocks. There is almost nothing more intense than the sensation of the three of us cumming like this, two hard cocks, buzzing, mashed together in her wetness!

By far, our mutual favorite is gang-banging. Our living situation has evolved perfectly for this. KK’s absolute passion is using many men at once for her pleasure:

- a three to five-man bang, in the simplest configuration, one cock for each hole, in the optimum, one cock for each hole, one for each hand…

- a true, gonzo dog-pile bang, with as many men as we can muster, allowing KK to find her ‘secret spot,’ a sort of orgasmic fugue state, where she’s totally lost in wave after wave of orgasmic bliss

What are your favorites if the world of hot wifing has opened up the landscape of opportunity?