Cuckold Angst? First time in ages....

jw_kk

Male
Gold
I’ve not wrestled this set of emotions in ages!

For the second day (and now night) in a row, I sit in a shit-hole motel near the air field, weathered in - stuck, travel plans, both business and pleasure busted…

Business not withstanding, my stop-over to see Marie, my longest-term affair partner is now blown. That in and of itself is majorly depressing. We get together so infrequently that this unsatisfied emotional craving will likely have side-effects for both Marie, and me.

I suppose it is a matter of perspective, but KK is (I infer) benefitting from the shit weather - she’s home, getting her brains fucked out by David, Andy, and Paul. I’ve included the taunting photo from earlier this evening, her reply to my “how are you” check-in text.

Evidently things are going far better for her than me; David is the bottom guy, Andy the top, getting ready to stick his cock into KK’s pussy, alongside David, and Paul was doing the photography… fuckers…

So here I sit, in a shit-hole motel, in a shit-hole place, with just my hand, and lots of old photos - fortunately I at least have some lube…

I actually feel jealous, ridden with anxiety, angst, knowing that Marie is left unsatisfied, needing, while KK is getting fucked senseless by three men - on the one hand, many of us are weathered in, suffering (first world problems for sure), but dammit, I need some pussy (or some cock, as desperate times call for desperate measures).

Right now, I’m hoping they send me some more pics or video of their night-in. Goddamn I want to fuck my wife…dvp_david_andy.jpg

For the second day (and now night) in a row, I sit in a shit-hole motel near the air field, weathered in - stuck, travel plans, both business and pleasure busted…

Business not withstanding, my stop-over to see Marie, my longest-term affair partner is now blown. That in and of itself is majorly depressing. We get together so infrequently that this unsatisfied emotional craving will likely have side-effects for both Marie, and me.

I suppose it is a matter of perspective, but KK is (I infer) benefitting from the shit weather - she’s home, getting her brains fucked out by David, Andy, and Paul. I’ve included the taunting photo from earlier this evening, her reply to my “how are you” check-in text.

Evidently things are going far better for her than me; David is the bottom guy, Andy the top, getting ready to stick his cock into KK’s pussy, alongside David, and Paul was doing the photography… fuckers…

So here I sit, in a shit-hole motel, in a shit-hole place, with just my hand, and lots of old photos - fortunately I at least have some lube…

I actually feel jealous, ridden with anxiety, angst, knowing that Marie is left unsatisfied, needing, while KK is getting fucked senseless by three men - on the one hand, many of us are weathered in, suffering (first world problems for sure), but dammit, I need some pussy (or some cock, as desperate times call for desperate measures).

Right now, I’m hoping they send me some more pics or video of their night-in. Goddamn I want to fuck my wife…View attachment 1901845
is it just me or is that one guy trying to DVPing her is fat and with a little dick. Oh here is a hint if your dick isn't hard enough to go in withoutbeing held, stop thinking you are a Bull. Ugh. Fat stubby dicked guys aren't Bulls.

Reactions: Desejo de corno

Right now, I’m hoping they send me some more pics or video of their night-in. Goddamn I want to fuck my wife…View attachment 1901845
wow, they dp'd her pussy?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Was it strange to feel feelings of angst (again)? It seems like you and your wife have been "in the lifestyle" for a long time now. Did you have them before? It's been a few weeks now, how do you feel now? Is everything back to normal?

Things have generally "leveled back to straight and normal flight"

That sentiment is likely lost on most, unless you're an aircraft pilot.

It will take me another month to recover from the travel upset that impacted both business and personal plans, but I'm getting there.

That resurgence of angst was powerful, distressing, and unanticipated.