First time wife shared

That’s right and she love to suck and ride that young cock.
And my wife feel young again when sex-texting and fuck with them. She looks more shiny after being with young lads.

She is a bit insane that she loves to make her bfs turn gay/bi. She always start playing with their anal and cums quickly as most young lads never done that before. After her bfs accepts anal she will start make them sucking dicks or bisex. This things she does make me feel she fuking hot and like a queen.

Once her bf ready to bisex, she bring them to our sex life.

We have been married for 16 years, my wife is 37 and I am 44.
I've had a fantasy for a long time that my wife would be fucked by someone else in front of me.
This weekend it happened for the first time. A college boy we met in a bar fucked my wife in front of me over the weekend, damn it was so hot.
My wife has only had sex with one man in her life before me.
She really enjoyed it, I think I've opened Pandora's box now.
both of you are lucky

My wife painted her nails red today. She pimps herself up for the college boy tomorrow. I can't wait to watch the college boy fuck her in front of me
it,s such a turn on and makes me leak precum instantly when wife preparing herself,painted nails&sexy lingeie&high heels&nice make up to flirt with young men,2weeks ago she did this when we went to a charity in son,s school,so she knew with the way she looked,many boys were gonna jerk off fantasizing abut her,she loves it so much i roleplay as a shy student whenever she demands it

Attachments

• wife teasing (2021_02_27 17_20_20 UTC).jpg
    wife teasing (2021_02_27 17_20_20 UTC).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 135
  • stockings&high heels at party.jpg
    stockings&high heels at party.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 130
  • sexy wife.jpg
    sexy wife.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 148
  • ready for date.jpeg
    ready for date.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 152
We have been married for 16 years, my wife is 37 and I am 44.
I've had a fantasy for a long time that my wife would be fucked by someone else in front of me.
This weekend it happened for the first time. A college boy we met in a bar fucked my wife in front of me over the weekend, damn it was so hot.
My wife has only had sex with one man in her life before me.
She really enjoyed it, I think I've opened Pandora's box now.
My wife’s first young bull fucked her so good she said he was the best ever. She hasn’t had sex in almost a year and hadn’t been fucked by a real man in the decade we’ve been together. After he left she was “dick drunk” and I went to clean her pussy and she started snoring.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c