First time wife shared

We have been married for 16 years, my wife is 37 and I am 44.
I've had a fantasy for a long time that my wife would be fucked by someone else in front of me.
This weekend it happened for the first time. A college boy we met in a bar fucked my wife in front of me over the weekend, damn it was so hot.
My wife has only had sex with one man in her life before me.
She really enjoyed it, I think I've opened Pandora's box now.
Pleased for you both. You have opened a box, but not Pandora's!

I've had a fantasy for a long time that my wife would be fucked by someone else in front of me.
This weekend it happened for the first time. A college boy we met in a bar fucked my wife in front of me over the weekend, damn it was so hot.
She really enjoyed it, I think I've opened Pandora's box no

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
hi my name is linda married i like being a exhibitionist since i was younger always like being nude at beach or in front of others my husband knows this i am bi he is not but likes to turn me on and it also turns him on doing it we set up others to come to our house if we know them well or hotels that are safe what we do is he will let them jerk off in front of me and watch me close up lights bright he will let someone use a toy or if there respect full give a oil rub ,i am not she sometimes i have let them watch me ******** or let them fell it warm from me many like spit on there cocks to jerk with that ok with him what happens i leave to him if he says ok he knows its ok with me, a few times he will let me use my hand to jerk a guy off not my mouth but i can drool spit on it i like feeling a hard cock hold the head as it cums i like watching it shoot out.i never know if he lets them fuck me or not i like the excitement of leaving it to him

Attachments

• 20231026_203227.jpg
    20231026_203227.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 20231009_140356 - Copy.jpg
    20231009_140356 - Copy.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 119
  • PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 110
  • 20170520_182305.jpg
    20170520_182305.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 20170521_162025.jpg
    20170521_162025.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 202
See the tattoos and tit piecing well those are how the first time I shared her happen. I knew a guy that knew a guy that knew a guy that did tattoos and piercings out of his house for a really cheap. So my wife called him and we made an appointment and went over. We got there he seem to be probably in his 40s kind of a biker looking guy. We went out to his garage, and it was very clean and professional. My wife told him what she wanted, she wanted both her nipples pierced and tattoos on both hip. He said let’s do the tits first, my wife take her shirt and bra off, he told she had nice tits as he grabbed a tit in his hand, then he told her that he had to get the nipple hard to get the piercing through so he asked her if she cared if he could Roll the nipple in his fingers until they got hard so he could put on. She said of course, and I saw him reach out and roll my wife’s nipple between his fingers until it got hard then he put the needle through and then he did the other one the the same way. My wife made a comment about her tits sagging from nursing our two children. He gave them another look, and he reached out and patted both of them and said they look great to me and they look even better now., she put her shirt on, but didn’t put her bra back on, he told her to get up on the table, she removed her pants but kept her underwear on, then her legs, and started to give her a tattoo on her hips, as he gave her the tattoo I was watching, and he was ever so gently I saw his pinky and his ring finger as the needle was gone. I saw him slowly and softly, et them closer to my wife’s pussy. he soon finish the first one and moved over to the right one and he started his tattoo and again but this time I saw a wet spot start to farm on my wife’s underwear on this side. I saw his fingers moving a bit more and applying harder pressure. I could tell by my wife’s face that it was pain from the tattoo needle but she was also getting off on our friend touching her pussy, he stopped for a few minutes to take a break. My wife looked down and noticed the spot and apologized. He said all it happens all the time with the vibrations he said don’t be embarrassed. He looked at me and then back at her and said that’s just a compliment to my work. Before he started again, he got between my wife’s legs again and he reached up and he said I just want to take a look and make sure that the piercings look good. my wife lifted her shirt up as he was still between her legs he reached up Grab each of her tits with his hand and again spun. Her nipple rings as he rolled both nipples between his fingers, As he did, he stood up, and he pressed his pants against my wife’s scratch, I saw my wife ever, so slowly move her hip up and down on his crotch, Then he sat back down, but this time As he started to tattoo again, I saw him lift, my wife’s underwear with his pinky, and I saw his pinky gently rubbing her pussy under her underwear, I could tell my wife was starting to squirm a little, he continued to work his pinky and ring finger in my wives pussy. He then stopped and put the tattoo gun down and then he again sat between my wife’s legs but this time he pulled her underwear to one side, and he started gently licked her pussy, I saw my wife grab his hair and she pushed her pussy into his mouth and tongue inserted a couple fingers as he stood up and now was sucking on her tits so gently just with his tongue as my wife said that she was very sore, then moved around to the table where my wife unbuckled his pants and she pulled out his cock which wasn’t as big as I thought it was going to be, he wasn’t nearly as big as me. Maybe it’s my wife was happy that she could take him all the way in. She can’t deep throat me, but she was taking him all the way down to his balls. As he was moving his hips very quickly, and he was face my wife, he then pulled his pants. The rest of the way down got between my wife’s legs as he stood in front of the table he fucked her as she laid on the table. As I saw my wife meeting his thrust, he pulled out and he came all over her stomach, and then, for some reason he put his cock back in my wife and started fucking her some more. She started screaming that she was getting close, and then he pulled out again. Then he started moving his hand in and out of her as he finger fucked her viciously until she squirted for the first time in her life all over him, he cleaned up and she cleaned up . he finished the tattoo then after we finished, we went back into the house had some more drinks and then we took her back to his room where we took turns fucking her all night. we never fucked her together. He would fuck her and then I would fuck her, but we didn’t tagteam her. She said that she didn’t want to feel like a total whore… that was the first and last time that she ever did that I ask her why she did and why him and she said it was driving her crazy when he was rubbing her pussy over her underwear with his pinkies and ring finger. He said she never felt anything like that. It was such electricity she was so turned on, she wanted to fuck him right then and there !!

Attachments

• IMG_5456.jpeg
    IMG_5456.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 178
hi my name is linda married i like being a exhibitionist since i was younger always like being nude at beach or in front of others my husband knows this i am bi he is not but likes to turn me on and it also turns him on doing it we set up others to come to our house if we know them well or hotels that are safe what we do is he will let them jerk off in front of me and watch me close up lights bright he will let someone use a toy or if there respect full give a oil rub ,i am not she sometimes i have let them watch me ******** or let them fell it warm from me many like spit on there cocks to jerk with that ok with him what happens i leave to him if he says ok he knows its ok with me, a few times he will let me use my hand to jerk a guy off not my mouth but i can drool spit on it i like feeling a hard cock hold the head as it cums i like watching it shoot out.i never know if he lets them fuck me or not i like the excitement of leaving it to him
Wow fucking doll with juicy figure and juicy wet pussy

And my wife feel young again when sex-texting and fuck with them. She looks more shiny after being with young lads.

She is a bit insane that she loves to make her bfs turn gay/bi. She always start playing with their anal and cums quickly as most young lads never done that before. After her bfs accepts anal she will start make them sucking dicks or bisex. This things she does make me feel she fuking hot and like a queen.

Once her bf ready to bisex, she bring them to our sex life.
Thats hot as fuck!! Wish I could go back to being a youth again. I'd be a total cock slut.

Amazing, your wife likes them young huh?

Yesterday the black guy fucked her again.
I told him please didnt cum inside her, because she is not on birth control. The black guy just said oh yeah and my wife didn't say anything and just moaned the whole time. This bastard filled her up with his full load.
Black guys never ever pull out of a white wife, even if they promise to, tho it's natural for the wife to lock her legs around him when she feels 1st blast.. once he learns she's fertile he will try hard to keep a fresh load up inside her real regular, not stopping until she has a Black baby on the way, my advice, try to adjust to the idea All your friends n family will know she's hooked on BBC pleasures,

i been married 36 years been together 37 she 55 im only person she had i tried to get her into other guy all i do is ******** her off any thoughts on what i could do she old school dont believe in doing thing like that if your married so what could i do to change her mind

Reactions: WantToWatchWife