First time wife shared

Couplezz

Couple
Gold
We have been married for 16 years, my wife is 37 and I am 44.
I've had a fantasy for a long time that my wife would be fucked by someone else in front of me.
This weekend it happened for the first time. A college boy we met in a bar fucked my wife in front of me over the weekend, damn it was so hot.
My wife has only had sex with one man in her life before me.
She really enjoyed it, I think I've opened Pandora's box now.

I've had a fantasy for a long time that my wife would be fucked by someone else in front of me.
This weekend it happened for the first time. A college boy we met in a bar fucked my wife in front of me over the weekend, damn it was so hot.
Did you go out with the idea of meeting someone in mind, or did lightning strike and it was spur of the moment? Why did you pick that particular young man?

Felt exactly the same with the Pandora’s box term, take things slowly, reassure your wife your relationship as not been damaged, communicate honestly, and have fun xx

You two enjoy this time in your life. You are making wonderful memories that will tide you over during the inevitable lonely times.
My beloved and l were on "Cloud 9" for quite awhile. Loved helping her get ready. Loved the bounce in her step. Weekly hair stylist and tanning appointments. Loved it all !
I Love You GIF by Chippy the Dog