First time shaved

The first time I shaved her was in the mid 90's. First it was carefully shaving around her vulva and labia. Both her and the men (to include me) performing oral sex on her found it more enjoyable. By around 2002 she was completely shaving her full pussy. I think a lot of it had to do with shaving technology -- it's now just very easy and safe to shave down there.

One of our rituals is that the day before we meet for MMMF or MMF, I shave her pussy the day prior and the day of apply a lotion to make it super smooth.

My Asian wife's 'full' bush,1st pic. I shaved her once, but didn't really see the point. 2nd pic, we did trim the hair shorter for a while, but heck, I like getting my nose tickled. Please disregard the cum coating on her pussy in the 2nd photo, I got excited...
Beautiful pussy! I’d love to fill her with my cum.

I asked to shave her. She now says it's my job to make sure she's bare of hair before we head out for fun or meet up with a playmate. I get to sample my work orally to check for missed spots. She loves that part the best.
That's exactly the same for us. It's now my job and shave her every week and always the day before if she's going to meet someone. After every shave she always gets a good licking

Reactions: NMlover
My wife always said "mature women have pussy hair" so she shaved everything but a small patch above her clit. She later said the patch showes she is a mature women but everything else shaved showed that she was a slut ready to play. 20 years age she became my hotwife. Or should I say a cougar as she started and still, is fucking some of the young students at the university she works. She is 65 and never misses her monthly waxing appointments. And yes the small patch remains and the boys love it just as much as I do.

Attachments

• 070.PNG
    070.PNG
    150 KB · Views: 84
When I started dating My Wife I was only Her 3rd Guy to ever Fuck Her She was raised very
Conservative. She only Shaved Her Bikini line so Hair wouldn't show.
She has been with well over 50-60 Men now.
I on the other hand have been shaving my pubic area since I was 13-14 I have always hated pubic hair on Me.
Any way's After We started sleeping together and I started going down on Her (By the way I was the first to ever eat Her Pussy)
I asked Her if She enjoyed Me going down on Her and She said Yes and I told Her if She wanted it to happen again the Pussy Hair had to go.
I shaved for Her the first time and she has kept it shaved since, Going on 32 years now.
I asked Her to let it grow back for awhile a couple years ago and She refused.
She says the Bulls Prefer a nice clean shaved pussy to eat.

My wife always said "mature women have pussy hair" so she shaved everything but a small patch above her clit. She later said the patch showes she is a mature women but everything else shaved showed that she was a slut ready to play. 20 years age she became my hotwife. Or should I say a cougar as she started and still, is fucking some of the young students at the university she works. She is 65 and never misses her monthly waxing appointments. And yes the small patch remains and the boys love it just as much as I do.
Mmmm great ass and love her pussy.

My wife was always hairy or trimmed till her 40s. Then one time when playing with her I feel a totally smooth pussy - I asked her why she'd shaved and she just said because it was more comfortable. It was about the same time a new guy started at work that her and her friend talked a lot about!

Since then she lets me shave her at times but will surprise me at other times with a totally smooth pussy

My wife was always hairy or trimmed till her 40s. Then one time when playing with her I feel a totally smooth pussy - I asked her why she'd shaved and she just said because it was more comfortable. It was about the same time a new guy started at work that her and her friend talked a lot about!

Since then she lets me shave her at times but will surprise me at other times with a totally smooth pussy
Same here. After a friend's birthday party, she was pretty buzzed, she was getting close up to alot of people. Week later, she shows up with a shaved pussy. Never would for me when I asked. Soooo....