First time shaved

Wife did it for me/her/us aboit 20 years ago.
In my younger years I'd been with a few girls that shaved smooth, was kinda weird for me then.
Way befor I was married, about 1981, I was 22, seeing/fucking this older 41 yo married gal on a regular basis.
I was her side peice, hubby had no idea. We'd been together a few times, one night she showed up like normal, she got undressed and I saw her bald pussy and it was friggjn hot. She was very pretty, had a smokin body and a fun attitude. I remember like yesterday licking her and how her pussy felt against my lips. After I unloaded in her she used her fingers to smear the sperm around. It was DAMM hot.
She was very open with me about their sex life and she said he wasn't that interested....dumb ass.
After we got done she cleaned up like usual then stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself....she looked fantastic.
Present day, wife is always shaved smooth.

My wife has never shaved -- even once -- since she first got hair when she was 12 or 13.

Back then almost no women shaved. And it was as much of a mystery / surprise to find out about how a woman's pussy hair was that it was to find out about her tits. There is an incredible variety. I've always been turned on by a woman's bush.

I guess I'm off-topic. LOL

My wife has always been shaved, and its for her not me. She likes it that way, and I love it that way.

The most she ever had was a very very thin strip.

Honestly - I think un-shaved pussy is very unattractive. I see some pics on here and I know some guys like but I find it a huge turn off. HUGE turn off. Like pants are back on turn off.

At the very least trimmed so she shows that she cares about the appearance instead of just letting it go.

Hi
My wife has shaved her cunt for over 20 years since we’ve been together. I asked and she was more than happy to oblige, it helps that I’m also smooth! Going down on her smooth pussy and bringing her to a couple of orgasms is one of life’s great pleasures, especially as I am always permitted to wank afterwards! X

Was always after the wife to shave it all. She never would. I could get her to shave her ass and around her lips a bit but never all of it. One day, out of the blue she gets ready for bed and she comes onto me. I slowly stripped her and there it was....fully shaved and smooth. I asked her why and she really didn't answer. We had great sex and as I was going down on her I noticed she had a few hairs twisted and cut as a little spike right above her clip. I asked her about it and again, no good answer. More creative than what she usually was. I now know she had done it for another man. To this day, I love to send her out hairy and after she plays. She comes home clean shaven. I live the bull to do that for her.

Wife did it for me/her/us aboit 20 years ago.
In my younger years I'd been with a few girls that shaved smooth, was kinda weird for me then.
Way befor I was married, about 1981, I was 22, seeing/fucking this older 41 yo married gal on a regular basis.
I was her side peice, hubby had no idea. We'd been together a few times, one night she showed up like normal, she got undressed and I saw her bald pussy and it was friggjn hot. She was very pretty, had a smokin body and a fun attitude. I remember like yesterday licking her and how her pussy felt against my lips. After I unloaded in her she used her fingers to smear the sperm around. It was DAMM hot.
She was very open with me about their sex life and she said he wasn't that interested....dumb ass.
After we got done she cleaned up like usual then stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself....she looked fantastic.
Present day, wife is always shaved smooth.
Lucky you

I vividly remember the first time my wife was shaved totally smooth (before then she had always been very hairy - in those days having a 'shaven haven' was regarded as being a little slutty, to say the least). I came home from work, and she seemed excited. She took me to the bedroom, and slowly undressed - keeping her back to me, but in front of a mirror so i could see all of her. As she slowly pulled her panties down, more and more smooth flesh was revealed - until finally I could see every detail of her tight little slit. I loved how vividly she was blushing as she shyly showed me.

Needless to say, it was an entertaining evening!

It was only some months later that she admitted to me what had prompted the sudden change of look. Apparently one of her work colleagues had been flirting with her, and had told her that 'he bet she was the kind of girl who shaved totally smooth down there'. She'd laughed it off, but the idea had stuck in her mind, and when she got home from work she'd made an impulsive decision and got out my razor and shaving foam.

What was even more exciting was that the following day - after she had shown me - she suggested to her work colleague that they go out for lunch. She was wearing a short skirt, and before leaving the office she'd gone into the ladies' room and removed her panties. She said how exciting it was sitting with him all through lunch, knowing that there was only a thin cotton barrier between him and the smooth-shaved delight he'd been imaging her with.

I asked if he'd had the pleasure of seeing the results of his suggestion that lunchtime, and she said that part of the fun for her was that she knew that she was pantieless and shaved - but he didn't!

But then she admitted that a few days later she had revealed her smooth state to him in one of the empty conference rooms at work!

Attachments

• em62b.jpg
    em62b.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 266
I vividly remember the first time my wife was shaved totally smooth (before then she had always been very hairy - in those days having a 'shaven haven' was regarded as being a little slutty, to say the least). I came home from work, and she seemed excited. She took me to the bedroom, and slowly undressed - keeping her back to me, but in front of a mirror so i could see all of her. As she slowly pulled her panties down, more and more smooth flesh was revealed - until finally I could see every detail of her tight little slit. I loved how vividly she was blushing as she shyly showed me.

Needless to say, it was an entertaining evening!

It was only some months later that she admitted to me what had prompted the sudden change of look. Apparently one of her work colleagues had been flirting with her, and had told her that 'he bet she was the kind of girl who shaved totally smooth down there'. She'd laughed it off, but the idea had stuck in her mind, and when she got home from work she'd made an impulsive decision and got out my razor and shaving foam.

What was even more exciting was that the following day - after she had shown me - she suggested to her work colleague that they go out for lunch. She was wearing a short skirt, and before leaving the office she'd gone into the ladies' room and removed her panties. She said how exciting it was sitting with him all through lunch, knowing that there was only a thin cotton barrier between him and the smooth-shaved delight he'd been imaging her with.

I asked if he'd had the pleasure of seeing the results of his suggestion that lunchtime, and she said that part of the fun for her was that she knew that she was pantieless and shaved - but he didn't!

But then she admitted that a few days later she had revealed her smooth state to him in one of the empty conference rooms at work!
Very hot, bet he at least fingered her shaved pussy in the conference room.

My wife has always been shaved, and its for her not me. She likes it that way, and I love it that way.

The most she ever had was a very very thin strip.

Honestly - I think un-shaved pussy is very unattractive. I see some pics on here and I know some guys like but I find it a huge turn off. HUGE turn off. Like pants are back on turn off.

At the very least trimmed so she shows that she cares about the appearance instead of just letting it go.
I think a lot of women prefer to be neat and tidy, in keeping up with the rest of their appearance. The only thing about having a nice thick bush is it gives me the pleasure of shaving it bald. lol, which I find a big turn on.

My wife has never shaved -- even once -- since she first got hair when she was 12 or 13.

Back then almost no women shaved. And it was as much of a mystery / surprise to find out about how a woman's pussy hair was that it was to find out about her tits. There is an incredible variety. I've always been turned on by a woman's bush.

I guess I'm off-topic. LOL
How old is she, most women eventually end up in hospital for some procedure that requires loosing the bush. Does she never even trim it a litle, it must be wild by now.