Showing the wife off

I would love to share the wife but I think we have passed our time that it might happen.
But I still enjoy trying to show her off rather it's leaving her thongs laying around, or leaving reveling pics of her out when someone comes over, I even have 6 toppless/naked pics of her in my smart watch just incase someone at work sees it.

Does anyone else do this and what do you do different?

(36).jpg

Last edited:
I would love to share the wife but I think we have passed our time that it might happen.
But I still enjoy trying to show her off rather it's leaving her thongs laying around, or leaving reveling pics of her out when someone comes over, I even have 6 toppless/naked pics of her in my smart watch just incase someone at work sees it.

View attachment 2013486
Great tit and nipple.

Reactions: Matsui2009

View attachment 2013486
Wana share some pics off her with me ?
Jerk off together to them or u can feed me pics of her and watch me jerk myself off to her