Wife caught me off guard....

Tell me what you want to hear
im intrigued and interested about the dynamic of your situation

as i also love to see my wife put in her place and spanked and fingered and fucked by older dominant folks

i was hoping youd be comfortable sharing the details of your wife subservient behavior towards her dominant owner thats also your daughters school teacher

if he spanks her in front of you and how watching her exposed and obeying him makes you feel

Second Date

It all started between two connections. One was an older gentleman in his late 50’s, divorce with one child. The other was a much younger man, in his early 30’s and single. Both were very good looking, and either would have looked very good on her. She couldn’t make up her mind so she had asked me to pick between the two, who she should be with. After much careful thought and consideration, looking at both and compared the two. I chose the older guy for my wife to play with. The look on her face was the look of Christmas morning and seeing her gifts for the first time. She wanted him too, but couldn’t make the decision to do so.

We left out of town Friday and got a hotel room just in case if things went well between the two of them. We arrived Friday evening and checked into the hotel. It was just after 8pm and the pool was still open. We got into our room and my wife told me she wanted to go down stairs and use the pool before they close at 11pm. She quickly changed into a two-piece bikini, grabbed a towel and went downstairs to the pool. I told her I would be down shortly after I had used the bathroom. About half an hour later, I changed and went down stairs to join her. Upon arrival, I caught her in the jacuzzi with two older guys. Each of them was sitting on her right and left side, she was in the middle with a foot apart. I also got into the jacuzzi, but sat facing her on the opposite side. Apparently, they bought her two cocktails already and she was working on her third one. She saw me and introduced me to them. I could already tell my wife was tipsy and by the look on the two guys faces, I knew they wanted to fuck her too. We all chatted for a while and hung out there till about 10:00pm just talking and bull shitting. Eventually the both of them ended up leaving us with a hard on. After they had left the area, I’ve asked my wife if she fucked them. She giggled and said she thought about it, but didn’t want to.

She came over and sat on top of me in the jacuzzi and whispers to my ear that she wanted to fuck me right here instead. I was already hard all evening. She slipped one of her hands down my trunks and stroke my cock. After a couple of long hard strokes, she whispers again to my ear and said (but, I’m saving my pussy for tomorrow) and gave me a kiss on my lips and backed off. She also requested that I better not jerk off or cum until after Saturday. I agreed and held my urge not to jerk off. She wanted me to record her while in the jacuzzi and send that video to the guy she’ll be seeing tomorrow, which I agreed.

I gave her phone back and she sent off the video to him. Seconds later, he replied saying he can’t wait to meet her.

The Day

That evening, she got dolled up, did her makeup and hair. She put on a sexy floral dress while not wearing any panties or bra. She matched the dress with a pair of heels. She looked incredible sexy and hot! I wanted to fuck her so bad, but had to resist.

We arrived at the restaurant at 7pm. The guy apparently reserved us a private booth with just the three of us in the back room. Dinner was great but we had both expected it would be. They both had a tremendous amount of cocktail and wine throughout dinner. The evening seemed to pass much too quickly, next thing we knew, our waiter came and told us that it was closing time. Sadly, I really didn't want our date night to end. Her date suggested to continue the night either at a bar or night club. My wife chose the night club. On our way out of the restaurant, we took some pictures. I’ve asked her to give me a sexy pose for a sick friend. She agreed and I took a few pictures on my phone. We ended up at a random night club that we found on Google. I started to feel under the weather and wasn't feeling well by this time. I told my wife to have fun while I’m going to just watch her from a distance. She gave me a kiss and said (I love you) and then off with her date.

The whole time watching them flirt back and forth on the dance floor got me so horny and hard. I had to stroke my cock a few times to relieve some of my urges. Watching her ass grind back into him and his hand violated my wife body almost made me cum. I caught them kissed and his hands squeezed her tits, her left-hand wanders behind her, which I assume she grabbed his cock. I can tell he was not able to keep his hands off my wife.

Two hours at the club, my wife found me and said they wanted to leave. By this time, I was going down hill fast. My body starting to have light chills and I can tell I was getting sick. I had to know what my wife was feeling and against, my better judgment, I placed my hand on her inner thigh. My wife quickly parted her legs giving me access to more of her thigh. As my hand was about to reach her pussy, she clamped down on my hand. Her date came over and said they're leaving back to the room. I told them to go without me as I was not feeling well. My wife made sure I was good. We all got separate cab and went our separate way. He took her to his hotel, while I return to ours. I got to the hotel and bought some medicine at the front desk and slept it off.

As for my wife, she didn't returned until Sunday at noon.

• Love
Reactions: SNJ_Dom
That sounds like a heck of a weekend, although that's disappointing that you came down with something, I am sure you would have liked to have been around your wife and her new friend as much as possible.

Looking forward to the next update to hear about her Saturday night! (and Sunday morning!)

Reactions: ENMmense