Wife caught me off guard....

Wife ask me during sex if I was still okay with her having sex with other men. I thought she was talking drunk, but she brought it up the next morning as well. She caught me off guard and I'm in a panic state of mind at the moment (good way). What should I do now? I thought I knew, but now I'm in a strange territory.

For context:

I've been fantasizing about her with other men for over 6 years now. We would roleplay during sex, used dildo or cock sleeve and have discuss about it, but her response was always a big NO, NO.

Over the years of being very patient and doing everything I can to encourage her. My instinct has been telling me that she wants it, but is afraid to admit and go through with it.

Recently she has bought stripper attire and lingerie. She likes to wear revealing skirts or tops that shows her body. We would go to bars or clubs, other men approach her all the time. Guys would dance with her if I leave her alone. I would see her grinding her ass, against their crotch. I can clearly see she enjoys it from a distance. I have caught her a few times even reaching behind her and grab, which I assume their cock. She would take pictures with other men and show me afterwards too.

She has never admit or tell me directly that she wants to have sex with them, but would make joking comments about it. Or we would have sex and she would take a dildo from behind while sucking me off. She would make comments about how horny she gets or would tell me how she love being used by two cocks. I would play along of course, but afraid to say anything else to offend her too.

This past weekend we were both in Vegas at world resort hanging out at one of the bars and struck up a conversation with another older couple. Anyhow, conversation ended up lasting several hours. His wife took off back to their room and I was getting tired too so I decided I was going to head back. My wife replied that she still wanted to drink and chat for a bit. I was cool and could tell that their talks was turning flirtatious. I left her there at the bar and woken up to her sucking my cock. I've looked at the time and it was 5am. I could smell the strong alcohol coming from her. All I could do was lay there and enjoy what she was doing to me. While sucking on my cock, she looked at me and ask me if I still wanted her to fuck other men. Right there and then, I paused for a min and let my brain catch up and process what she just said.

I heard exactly what she said, but played deaf for a min there. I told her to repeat what she said. She got up, pulled her pants down, grabbed my cock and shove it up her soaking wet pussy as she rode me. She said it louder this time "Do you still want me to fuck other guys?". "Do you want me to fuck them like this?". All I can say was YESSSS!

Wife ask me during sex if I was still okay with her having sex with other men. I thought she was talking drunk, but she brought it up the next morning as well. She caught me off guard and I'm in a panic state of mind at the moment (good way). What should I do now? I thought I knew, but now I'm in a strange territory.

For context:

I've been fantasizing about her with other men for over 6 years now. We would roleplay during sex, used dildo or cock sleeve and have discuss about it, but her response was always a big NO, NO.

Over the years of being very patient and doing everything I can to encourage her. My instinct has been telling me that she wants it, but is afraid to admit and go through with it.

Recently she has bought stripper attire and lingerie. She likes to wear revealing skirts or tops that shows her body. We would go to bars or clubs, other men approach her all the time. Guys would dance with her if I leave her alone. I would see her grinding her ass, against their crotch. I can clearly see she enjoys it from a distance. I have caught her a few times even reaching behind her and grab, which I assume their cock. She would take pictures with other men and show me afterwards too.

She has never admit or tell me directly that she wants to have sex with them, but would make joking comments about it. Or we would have sex and she would take a dildo from behind while sucking me off. She would make comments about how horny she gets or would tell me how she love being used by two cocks. I would play along of course, but afraid to say anything else to offend her too.

This past weekend we were both in Vegas at world resort hanging out at one of the bars and struck up a conversation with another older couple. Anyhow, conversation ended up lasting several hours. His wife took off back to their room and I was getting tired too so I decided I was going to head back. My wife replied that she still wanted to drink and chat for a bit. I was cool and could tell that their talks was turning flirtatious. I left her there at the bar and woken up to her sucking my cock. I've looked at the time and it was 5am. I could smell the strong alcohol coming from her. All I could do was lay there and enjoy what she was doing to me. While sucking on my cock, she looked at me and ask me if I still wanted her to fuck other men. Right there and then, I paused for a min and let my brain catch up and process what she just said.

I heard exactly what she said, but played deaf for a min there. I told her to repeat what she said. She got up, pulled her pants down, grabbed my cock and shove it up her soaking wet pussy as she rode me. She said it louder this time "Do you still want me to fuck other guys?". "Do you want me to fuck them like this?". All I can say was YESSSS!
Sexy

Reactions: btweets

For context:

It's funny, often when people have stories where they ask if people think their wife is ready, people will jump in and be like "dude she already has!!!" where, to me, it seems pretty unclear or even unlikely... in this case though, you might actually be the exception. I mean, not saying she's had sex but it seems like there is a good possibility she already did something with this guy. Whether she did or not, it does sound like there is definite potential for you to move forward if you decided you're really ready to commit to it. I mean, if she's already grinding on dudes and getting horny (or possibly more) staying behind to chat up married dudes in vegas, then returning with a soaked pussy, she seems like she is ready and just needs to feel confident you 100% want it to happen.

The initial part of your story sounds a lot like my wife. She's obviously very turned on by this idea but more reserved about it and it took a long time for her to finally come out and be more upfront even about her own feelings. I had a similar a situation though a while back where she sort of directly said (or, I think that's what she was saying), that she didn't want me to miss out on anything and was willing to do things, if I really wanted it - and I was so caught off guard, and panicked by the sudden reality of it, I didn't know what to say and sort of muddled around and didn't give much of an answer lol... now finally getting there.

It's funny, often when people have stories where they ask if people think their wife is ready, people will jump in and be like "dude she already has!!!" where, to me, it seems pretty unclear or even unlikely... in this case though, you might actually be the exception. I mean, not saying she's had sex but it seems like there is a good possibility she already did something with this guy. Whether she did or not, it does sound like there is definite potential for you to move forward if you decided you're really ready to commit to it. I mean, if she's already grinding on dudes and getting horny (or possibly more) staying behind to chat up married dudes in vegas, then returning with a soaked pussy, she seems like she is ready and just needs to feel confident you 100% want it to happen.

The initial part of your story sounds a lot like my wife. She's obviously very turned on by this idea but more reserved about it and it took a long time for her to finally come out and be more upfront even about her own feelings. I had a similar a situation though a while back where she sort of directly said (or, I think that's what she was saying), that she didn't want me to miss out on anything and was willing to do things, if I really wanted it - and I was so caught off guard, and panicked by the sudden reality of it, I didn't know what to say and sort of muddled around and didn't give much of an answer lol... now finally getting there.

Like you mentioned, I think she wants me 100% vested into this no matter what. Like you, I freaked out and panic when she told me. Not really sure how I feel as it still feels so surreal. I'm excited, but not sure what the next step should be. I told her how I feel and the only way to truly know if I'm really ready is to go forward and see how I feel afterwards.

They did swapped number so now it's just a matter of setting up the date.

For context:

please keep us posted.

Like you mentioned, I think she wants me 100% vested into this no matter what. Like you, I freaked out and panic when she told me. Not really sure how I feel as it still feels so surreal. I'm excited, but not sure what the next step should be. I told her how I feel and the only way to truly know if I'm really ready is to go forward and see how I feel afterwards.

You two should take some time to establish some ground rules to which the two of you can agree on before she starts down this path. She won’t be able to un-fuck another guy afterwards.

Thanks for the advice above. I know she won't be able to unfuck them and that has been something that I have been thinking HARD about.

Anyhow, after sitting down with her and really, really talk things through and setting rules that we both agreed on. We decided to go forward and see how we both feels afterwards. We'll probably start slow and easy at first. Otherwise, I think I'll regret knowing this opportunity if I said No and knowing I could fulfilled one of my biggest fantasy with her. I get so turned on even talking about this with her.

As of today, I gave her permission to reach out to the guy so they have been texting back and forth. We'll see where it goes...

do they live close enough to you for this to happen?

Thanks for the advice above. I know she won't be able to unfuck them and that has been something that I have been thinking HARD about.

Anyhow, after sitting down with her and really, really talk things through and setting rules that we both agreed on. We decided to go forward and see how we both feels afterwards. We'll probably start slow and easy at first. Otherwise, I think I'll regret knowing this opportunity if I said No and knowing I could fulfilled one of my biggest fantasy with her. I get so turned on even talking about this with her.

As of today, I gave her permission to reach out to the guy so they have been texting back and forth. We'll see where it goes...
Good luck I hope you don't it as much as we have.

Reactions: ENMmense
Years ago befor married wife and I were dating. Our 4th date, we'd had sex twice. She was married young, divorced at 23. Evidently sowed her wild oats after divorce I found out later. All good. We were out drinking, conversation turned to sex. Question, where was the strangest place you've had sex, I say at work, she said in a car. Few more be honest type questions. I'm feeling very man-ly I ask if she's ever done 2 guys, answer...at the same time? Shocked the hell out of me, I said yea. She told me she had a long time ago, she was 28, I'm thinking how long ago??? With a guy she dated and his roommate. I'm blown away. I asked how many times, I'm thinking once...she says a few. I was caught off guard, I was pissed and she knew it. She's never talked about it since.

Last edited:

For context:

Wow!! Absolutely amazing! I think you will be lucky soon! What big progress 😜

It’s a strange new territory your entering into , one that’s bound to have emotions that are like a roller coaster. It’s great you have open dialogue, and have set rules and boundaries. Keep moving forward and unless you hit a major roadblock and either of you want to stop , then enjoy . It will all work out if you find the right guys .