Wife caught me off guard....

So it happened...

Wife and I both arrived at the bar where we all plan and agreed to meet. We arrived early so we got a table in the back where we can really talk and get to know one another. About 15 minutes later, he arrived and spotted my wife immediately and walked over to us. I got up and introduced my self and so did he. I looked down at my wife and she got up. He leaned forward and hugged my wife as he introduced himself to her. He complimented how hot and sexy she looks as he grazed her from head to toe.

We all sat down and order some drinks. I let her sit right next to him as I sat across from her. I wanted it to happen, but it had got to be right. I didn’t want to rush or made her feel uneasy. I wanted her to be comfortable and she really need to want this as much as I do.

They hit it off from the start. It was very casual at first and then as the evening went on, their conversation starting to be more flirtatious, and that was turning me on. I can tell he was mentally fucking her in his mind. By this time, we all have several rounds of drinks and a couple of shots. I told them I had to go outside to get some fresh air and I’ll be right back.

I was outside for no more than 10 mins and when I returned, I caught them both locking lips passionately. By this time, I can clearly see he has his hands on my wife right thigh. His hands were slowly rubbing up and down her thigh. They stopped as I sat back down and my wife look at me giving me an embarrass look. I told them if they wanted to get out of here and go somewhere else more private. They both nodded and agreed to leave the bar.

As they both got up, they were holding hands and couldn’t keep their hands off from each other. I told my wife to not worry about me and I will follow behind them. We all arrive at his suite and he told my wife and I to make ourselves comfortable. He needs to use the rest room and he’ll be right back.

During this time, I ask her if she wanted me to stay with her. Her response was she wouldn’t feel comfortable If I was there watching her, but wanted me to stay until she tells me to leave. I agreed and told her I wanted her to be happy and to enjoy herself. Moment later, he came back and went straight to the kitchen and poured each of us a drink. He came back and sat right next to her. Didn’t take long as they locked lips again. I sat across as I watched them made out. I was so turned on and I was leaking precum in my pants. Seeing her with another man was just very different that I have to get use to.

His hands were all over my wife body, squeezing her tits and her ass. Her hands rubbing his crotch area. When my wife felt how hard he was. She commented how big his cock is. That seem to turn her on even more. Moment later she stopped to unlock her mouth from his. Stood up and walk over to me.

My wife took my hand and checked that I was still OK with what was happening and what was about to happen.

As a response, I just placed her hand on my raging hard on, (which by now desperately needed relief) and told her (Yes). That was all the encouragement she needed. She sat back on the sofa with him there. She began to massage his cock and she started to kiss him deeply. Although I was enjoying the experience, I wanted to see more. She just smiled and continued to kiss him. By now she had freed his cock from his pants and I notice just how big he is. Looks much bigger in person than in pictures.

I sat there thinking to myself how would my wife take that big cock and being fucked by that cock?

He told my wife to walk over to the chaise lounge and lay down and spray her legs for him. While rubbing her pussy for him. I sat there was just in awe as that was the most beautiful sight that I have ever saw from my wife. Her laying there, legs spread wide apart with her sexy heels on ready to take another man’s massive big cock.

He got up and walked over to her. He looked down as he stroked his cock for her. He kneeled down in front of her and ripped her panties right off. He left her black skirt on and went to work on her tits, slowly massaging them, kissing and sucking both of them, which brought a gasp of sheer delight out of my wife. After a few minutes of this she motioned for him to stand up in front of her and she slowly undid his pants, which fell to the floor. As he stepped out of them she took hold of his cock and began to kiss the entire length of his shaft. She then began to take his shaft into her soft beautiful mouth. I watched in awe as the entire length of his cock was slowly but surely taken down her throat. She gagged and choked on his cock. He gently fucked her mouth for a good 10 to 15 minutes then, obviously getting close, he withdrew. I can see from my wife eyes that her eyes filled with pure lust, looked across at me and said "I want this big cock inside of me." She wasted no time at all, positioning herself on her back laying down on the chaise lounge in a spread eagle position. He grabbed his cock, put on a condom and rubbed his big mushroom head on her clit. He smacked his cock on her clit a few times. Circling his cock on my wife pussy. He continued to tease her like that for a few mins.

She wanted him to fuck her, but looked over at me and ask me to leave. It was hard for me to leave as I wanted to stay and watch, but respected my wife wishes. He slowly inserted the tip of his cock into her pussy. I watched as the head of his massive mushroom slipped into my wife. My wife let out a deep very loud gasp of pleasure moan. He pulled his head back out from her soaked wet pussy and let it rest on her stomach. As I walked towards the door. I can hear my wife telling him to "Fuck me hard,". I opened the door and walked out and hear her scream through the door, which I imagined he buried his whole cock inside of her pussy.

I stayed outside the door for a few minutes imagining how he’s fucking her. I can hear her moan louder and louder and her paced from her moan was faster and faster. I stood there in the hallway not sure what to do. Eventually, I ended up going back to my hotel room and waited for my wife. When I got back, I was just fantasizing what they were both doing. How he would fuck her and in what position. I refused to masturbate even though the urge to touch my cock was uncontrollable. I waited and waited until I fell asleep.

Hours later, I woken up to the room door opening & shutting as it was my wife stumbling in at 8am. She came towards the bed and got on top of me (Are you ready for me, Honey). I told her I’ve been waiting all night for her. She mounted me and grabbed my cock. Let me make this very clear! There are no words to describe the feeling of her pussy as my cock glides right into her. She made a small light groan, but enough to tell me that my cock was no longer what she needed or wanted, she got fucked hard and well by him. She bucked her hips back and forth and grinded down on me with every hard thrust, didn’t took long as minutes later, I exploded. She looked down at me, smiled and told me (That’s it?), (Is that all you have for me Daddy?) she smirked and cracked a laugh at me.

Wife right before her play time.
ur wife sure is sexy, no wonder that stud like guy wanted to fuck her, I'd love to learn more about where this exciting Taboo goes from here..

Reactions: DarkSpectre
It's funny, often when people have stories where they ask if people think their wife is ready, people will jump in and be like "dude she already has!!!" where, to me, it seems pretty unclear or even unlikely... in this case though, you might actually be the exception. I mean, not saying she's had sex but it seems like there is a good possibility she already did something with this guy. Whether she did or not, it does sound like there is definite potential for you to move forward if you decided you're really ready to commit to it. I mean, if she's already grinding on dudes and getting horny (or possibly more) staying behind to chat up married dudes in vegas, then returning with a soaked pussy, she seems like she is ready and just needs to feel confident you 100% want it to happen.

The initial part of your story sounds a lot like my wife. She's obviously very turned on by this idea but more reserved about it and it took a long time for her to finally come out and be more upfront even about her own feelings. I had a similar a situation though a while back where she sort of directly said (or, I think that's what she was saying), that she didn't want me to miss out on anything and was willing to do things, if I really wanted it - and I was so caught off guard, and panicked by the sudden reality of it, I didn't know what to say and sort of muddled around and didn't give much of an answer lol... now finally getting there.
sounds like she's Near ready to explore the thrill of a new cock up inside her yearning hot married treasure,, I hop ur ready and can really get into having a hot wife,, update soon as anything advances,,plz

A lot off wife's quickly get hooked on fucking other men and won't or are very reluctant to give it up ,my wife would not have stopped whatever I said , so make sure its right for you because as has been said you can't unfuck anyone, And before anyone asks I loved to see her going out to fuck whoever she wanted.
good info, tho the excitement trying to start this Taboo may cause this to fall on deff ears..imho

It started with an ad on a bdsm contact site. It was back in the day that if you were a man, you paid. If you were a couple, you paid. But if you were a woman, you could set up a profile for free.

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
We corresponded back and forth and the he sent a fully dressed pic. I recognized him immediately. He was our daughters softball coach.
wow great what a result

okay got to ask how did it go

and what do they get up to

does he spank her in front of you or others

is it still ongoing and are you involved

Reactions: JRodgers
We kept texting. I kept show ever more revealing pictures of her. Kept telling him that I was looking for a dominant man to use me. Finally I screwed up and sent one that showed her face.

Reactions: ted roberts
We kept texting. I kept show ever more revealing pictures of her. Kept telling him that I was looking for a dominant man to use me. Finally I screwed up and sent one that showed her face.
oh no

but im guessing that wasn't the end of it lol

is that where his control over her comes from

love to hear how he demonstrates his control over her and what he does to her and makes her do under his control (y)

I finally admitted it was me and not her. At that point he started exploring me desire to be cucked and her submissive needs.
sound like it all worked out for all concerned

id love to hear about her submissive needs and how they are met

and how you feel watching your wife be ordered about and get spanked by and have to obey what is essentially your daughters teacher

i can only imagine :love:

• Love
Reactions: JRodgers