First time she told you...

She told me that she probably has someone she wants to do it with or she has already been fucking with. You were right, so when i told he r that i just really want her to be happy and satisfied, she smiled immediately, and told she loves me, and that she want me to meet James, and that he will come over tonight for dinner, so i said sure, why not. I was confused but to hell with it, soo she gets ready, and i mean tight dress, lingerie, her hair, full make up, i mean she looked soooo hottt, than doorbell rings she asked me if i can get the door, i said sure, so i open the door, and im shocked, hi James, there he is 6 foot 5, young black guy. I did not expect that, well long story short, we sat down ate dinner, they started to make out, and went to the bedroom, i was trying to be supportive, but hearing all the noises coming out of that room I couldn’t do it, i has really beat me down, from that moment i understood that my marriage will not be the same, it was a mistake, that i ve made

Thats my experience

She told me that she probably has someone she wants to do it with or she has already been fucking with. You were right, so when i told he r that i just really want her to be happy and satisfied, she smiled immediately, and told she loves me, and that she want me to meet James, and that he will come over tonight for dinner, so i said sure, why not. I was confused but to hell with it, soo she gets ready, and i mean tight dress, lingerie, her hair, full make up, i mean she looked soooo hottt, than doorbell rings she asked me if i can get the door, i said sure, so i open the door, and im shocked, hi James, there he is 6 foot 5, young black guy. I did not expect that, well long story short, we sat down ate dinner, they started to make out, and went to the bedroom, i was trying to be supportive, but hearing all the noises coming out of that room I couldn’t do it, i has really beat me down, from that moment i understood that my marriage will not be the same, it was a mistake, that i ve made

Thats my experience
Some times the sizzle is better than the steak.

Thats my experience
Initial regret and remorse can be overwhelming. Give it some time and see how things go moving forward. Did you and your wife discuss trying once and see how things go? Before our first attempt, my wife and I agreed to try it once and if it wasn’t enjoyable for both, we would stop. Either way, I would gather your thoughts and sit down with your wife to share how you both feel. You should both put a lot of stock in the other person’s feelings. Then look for common ground. Best of luck to you! PM me if there is anything else I can do to help. I have been on a learning roller coaster for five years now. Some great experiences, some bad experiences, and some lessons learned. But we are still happy and making it work.

When I was in junior college I got cucked for the first time. My girlfriend was at a party and met a guy who was hung and he showed her his dick. She was crying and confessing about it to me saying she still wanted to be with me. I’m not a jealous type so I was just panting with excitement as she apologized and then asked her “let me see that pussy!” And sure enough she was blown out

We had some long talks before her meeting her first bbc..we decided on black since it is the deep south, and if you are going to be naughty, be real naughty. Plus, she had always admired black men for their muscular bodys and how attentive and open they were in showing their desire for her. First time I was with them, maybe second time also. From then on, I set up video and when she finally ventured out on a date alone, she would take video. Had many many wonderful experiences over the 7 years. met some really fine men and she had some great lovers. Had one connection she really liked, more for his personality and how he would wine and dine her. He is a professional like us. She even went on a mini vacation with him, 3 days, two nights. No regrets from me, sometimes she feels a little ashamed, but that is seldom.

If you mean actual sleeping that night. We were cuddling in bed, she had just given me a blowjob and I had my small limp cock pressed against her back. My arm was draped over her and I had my hand over her lower abdomen, basically over his sperm inside my wife. Lots of emotions were going through my mind. Happiness that she did it and enjoyed herself, consternation about will she continue, even anger that she had sex when another man. I always knocked that one down quickly, since I asked her to do it. Wonder about what is going to happen to our relationship. Through it all, my cock got hard again thinking of him with her and my cock got hard again. I started slowly thrusting hips and rubbing my cock on her back. She have a soft moan, reach her arm back and put her hand on the outside of my thigh and said she loved me. A little bit later, she fell asleep while I continued to rub my cock on her back. I did that for about 10 more minutes and fell asleep as well.

The first time we had sex was a few days later. I thought it was great. After my normal amount of time, I came in her and we went to sleep. The next day when I came home from work, my wife was glowing and she informed me that she had been with him again that day. That’s when I knew she was going to continue being with him and she preferred his cock inside her to mine. I was happy that my wife was happy.

Last edited:
Hello cuckolds

I would like to know what was your feeling, the first time you slept with your wife after she told you another guy is f*cking her... Did you lick her pussy?
No I didn't because I was working out of state at the time. She called me on a video chat and gave me jerk off instruction while she told me about her sexcapade ! She kept getting that guys dick on the regular (bare) for almost two weeks before I got home !