What thoughts go through a married wifes mind the very first time she shares her cunt with another man?

My first time with my current wife was after a Halloween party. She dressed as the Asian schoolgirl from Kill Bill. I had brought up the subject of having another guy join us for a few months. She never said "Absolutely not", but more of an "interesting you don't want two girls...." (already did that with her first wife). So after showing her a few personal ads on Craigslist, she finally said "Oh, that guy is cute, if he was at a party, I'd talk and listen to him......"
So after a few beers and some dancing, I told her my new friend thought wife is hot and up for meeting later on. I got that quirky smile and she said "You're so bad..." My response was "You didn't say no!!!!" In her drunken state, she agreed and it was game on
Once we left the party he met us at my place an hour later, engaged in some small talk and he complimented her on how hot she looked in that school girl dress. He then made his move and leaned over and they started kissing and moved his hands up her skirt. I slid my hands down my pants. Once she got her panties off, he stood up and unzipped his pants, and whipped out his 7.5-inch cock. The wife smiled and made eye contact then opened her mouth and started licking her way up then started sucking him off. Once he turned her around and got her on all 4s, we spit-roasted her and that was the end of that
To this day this remains in the top 3 sessions.

Our 1st mfm was unplanned so was a bit of a shock for both of us. Her 1st words after the event were "that was amazing, we have to do that again". She told me later that kissing me while another man was inside her was the most erotic experience of her life.
I’m not his wife but yes having one man fucking you while you kiss another man or woman is highly erotic.

My wife told me: When she didn't want to turn back, they went into the bedroom. They were both wearing underwear. Then she suddenly made up his mind and raised her hips. He pulled down her panties and she spread her thighs. After a few seconds, she felt her lover's cock slide into her pussy. At the time, he thought that the thing was done, it could not be undone. When he cummed deep into her pussy, she knew she would never forget it. :love:
When her lover left, she afraid to wait for me to come home, but she proudly showed her used pussy.

View attachment 1873791View attachment 1873792
Absolutely beautiful.. would love to eat her cream pie..

When I first told my wife I had shown a few friends her tits pics she was surprised, when I told her what they said about her body and especially how they loved her big tits and that they were so turned on by her nipple's she found it quite horny knowing she was turning my friends on, I got a friend who has a smashing big cock to send her a picture saying how she made him hard and she said to me should she send him a reply pic which of course I said definitely, couple weeks later my friend was at our house and we had a few drinks, I got a card game going for dates and made sure she lost, first date was to let Paul feel her tits second one was to feel Paul's cock and take her top of until Paul was hard which took seconds, after she had seen how big his cock was I asked her to suck him and try get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could, watching made me so horny and solid, she got him between her tits and he said he was going to cum, she replied don't you dare not yet she looked at me and I was cock in hand by this time, she asked what I wanted to see and I said that she should sit on his cock and enjoy fucking him, she slowly lowered her pussy on to his cock and started to fuck him, she had my cock in her mouth too, Paul started saying he's going to cum and she started to cum then too, she jumped off his cock and grabbed it so tight gave it a little suck then made him cum on her tits and nipples, while Paul was getting another drink she asked me how I felt, I told her it's one of my fantasies, so she agreed we should have more fun, she still can't get all of Paul's Cock inside her mouth or pussy but definitely love's trying

When I first told my wife I had shown a few friends her tits pics she was surprised, when I told her what they said about her body and especially how they loved her big tits and that they were so turned on by her nipple's she found it quite horny knowing she was turning my friends on, I got a friend who has a smashing big cock to send her a picture saying how she made him hard and she said to me should she send him a reply pic which of course I said definitely, couple weeks later my friend was at our house and we had a few drinks, I got a card game going for dates and made sure she lost, first date was to let Paul feel her tits second one was to feel Paul's cock and take her top of until Paul was hard which took seconds, after she had seen how big his cock was I asked her to suck him and try get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could, watching made me so horny and solid, she got him between her tits and he said he was going to cum, she replied don't you dare not yet she looked at me and I was cock in hand by this time, she asked what I wanted to see and I said that she should sit on his cock and enjoy fucking him, she slowly lowered her pussy on to his cock and started to fuck him, she had my cock in her mouth too, Paul started saying he's going to cum and she started to cum then too, she jumped off his cock and grabbed it so tight gave it a little suck then made him cum on her tits and nipples, while Paul was getting another drink she asked me how I felt, I told her it's one of my fantasies, so she agreed we should have more fun, she still can't get all of Paul's Cock inside her mouth or pussy but definitely love's trying
This is our friend Paul's cock and you can see why she loves it, other is mine and my other friend that we had fun with, she teased him to much and he came the second she put his cock in her mouth x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240207-125929.png
    Screenshot_20240207-125929.png
    1,020.2 KB · Views: 58
  • PXL_20240122_143212491.jpg
    PXL_20240122_143212491.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20231017-123448.png
    Screenshot_20231017-123448.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20231017-122638.png
    Screenshot_20231017-122638.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
This is our friend Paul's cock and you can see why she loves it, other is mine and my other friend that we had fun with, she teased him to much and he came the second she put his cock in her mouth x
Good, I’m glad you fuck your wife with Paul and another friend as it’s the type of cuckoldry that both my wife and I enjoy. She needs all the cocks she can get and loves to share herself with me and other men enjoying my presence as it makes the entire event more sensual for her. Well done and Enjoy.

I thought finally is happening
That's what my girlfriend thought as well (at least, afterwards, that's what she told me how she felt about it). It (it potentially happening) had been up in the air for a few months after I had asked him with her consent. The erotic tension between them had been mounting and so when it finally happened, that's how we felt: finally!

My wife told me: When she didn't want to turn back, they went into the bedroom. They were both wearing underwear. Then she suddenly made up his mind and raised her hips. He pulled down her panties and she spread her thighs. After a few seconds, she felt her lover's cock slide into her pussy. At the time, he thought that the thing was done, it could not be undone. When he cummed deep into her pussy, she knew she would never forget it. :love:
When her lover left, she afraid to wait for me to come home, but she proudly showed her used pussy.

View attachment 1873791View attachment 1873792
That is some sweet juicy pussy, just the way I love me wet n wild!