First time shaved

Hi
My wife has shaved her cunt for over 20 years since we’ve been together. I asked and she was more than happy to oblige, it helps that I’m also smooth! Going down on her smooth pussy and bringing her to a couple of orgasms is one of life’s great pleasures, especially as I am always permitted to wank afterwards! X
My hotwife loved to be shaved she sayd that oral.is alot better with a shaved pussy

The Ex and I went to a house party when we first started playing and one of the wives there was shaved bald and smooth (actually later on found out she had a Brazilian treatment) anyway Ex was fascinated with it, someone asked her if she wanted it done to her she said no way. After a little drin# and smok# she loosened up and she started asking the other wife what it felt like. Next thing I know the other wife takes her into a bedroom with all of us following and proceeds to get Ex on the bed, tying her to the four corners and stripping off her clothes. The room was silent as she told her she was going to shave her and asked her if she was a guy( or girl) which would you prefer, having one of the other wives (with hair) sit on her face and rub it on her mouth ,or had she had other wife get off and she sat on her face and ground into her mouth. Of course Ex,playing with her and said to be bare and that's when the wife started to get things ready for her playing with her and fingering her getting her wet. Next thing out comes the razor and shaving cream and started working it into her hair. By this time wife is totally turned on and coming like crazy, everyone (men and women) took turns shaving her and. after a few minutes she too was bald. The original wife that was shaved washed her pussy to get rid of loose hair and cream, fingering as she did and got into a 69 with wife,we all watched as they got each other off and then all the guys were told to line up (4 guys) and have her,She said it didn't take too much to excite her as it was very sensitive and she lost count of her orgasms. After that she kept it bare all the time until we split up.
Present wife for the last 30 years has kept hers hairless since our first time having sex. We were messing around and I was fingering her and felt a very hairy pussy. I asked her to shave,and she said no, but I persisted as she was getting more turned on and before you know it I have her on the dining room table shaving that hot pussy,after which I ate her to multiple orgasms. She said that was the most intense and sensitive eating she ever had. Best part was we went out for dinner her in a summer dress no panties and she was turned on enough that she flashed a few guys her bare puss. Still at our advanced age we do it and 's had several guys come up and start hitting on her,a few getting their fingers in