First time shaved

When was the first time your wife shaved? Was it for you or someone else. Did it come as a surprise to you or did you ask her?
My wife has been shaving her pussy smooth for many years. When she is going to be with her lover, she has me make sure her pussy is totally smooth. She lays back on the bed totally naked and spreads her legs wide so I can make sure she is ready for him. She is usually sopping wet. She let's me give her pussy and clit a lick.

When I first met her she was hairy,after that she loved her pussy licked so for years kept her cunt shaved,when she started to have bulls depending on bull’s preference she was shaved or hairy
Has it happened often that a Bull wanted her to be hairy? How did you like it when she started growing her pubic hair again?

I shaved Jennifer for the first time around 2007. Prior to that I would sometimes shave around her labia. A couple of things that have led us to keeping her smooth down there. First, we've discovered that men seem to spend more time on oral sex now that she is shaved. Second, with improvement in shaving technologies, it's easy to keep her smooth without the risk of nicks and cuts.

Part of our sharing ritual is me shaving her the day before we bring another man to our bed. Gets us both very hot.

Part of our sharing ritual is me shaving her the day before we bring another man to our bed. Gets us both very hot.
Wife always shaves smooth the morning of when our friend will be visiting. She always asks me if she looks OK.
Like said above it gets us both very hot.
When we confirm he will be with us the day before we always have a nice sex session that night. There's been times we knock one out an hour before he arrives.
I've said this many times on here, we are very normal but when he's with us my wife gets really turned on.

Reactions: Barry79
My wife shaves every other day but when she's getting ready for a date I shave her legs and pussy. Then when she's at the bathroom sink putting on makeup I'm always behind her with my tongue in her ass getting her all hot and horny for her BF.

Reactions: Barry79