First cuckold experience

Hi guys, I had my first experience being in the bedroom while my girlfriend was giving blowjobs and fucking her friend in the living room. I heart everything and it was amazing. But she can't do it in front of me she says..any suggestions how to convince her for threesome or to watch her? Thank you
Congrats on the first time. I wish I could give you advice on how to get there. Currently working on that myself

First of all, I think that you should be grateful to her for having done it. And then be patient. A first time is a lot to take in (pun intended, presumably) for her. In fact, consider and accept the possibility that she may not want to do it again. And if there's prospect for more, give it another five times before you raise the subject with her. And him, what about him? What do you think he wants or accepts? There's now three of you, so the decision making gets a little more complicated.

Be patient. When we started this journey, I wasn’t there at all, and she was going over to his place. After a short time I told her she needed to be with him in our house and our bed. After a few more times, she brought him to the house while I was at home and I stayed in the living room while they were in the bedroom. About 2 months after the first time I was allowed to watch them together, it was Valentine’s Day. Afterward, she told me she was extremely nervous having me watch but now she says the sex is way better with me there watching.

First of all, I think that you should be grateful to her for having done it. And then be patient. A first time is a lot to take in (pun intended, presumably) for her. In fact, consider and accept the possibility that she may not want to do it again. And if there's prospect for more, give it another five times before you raise the subject with her. And him, what about him? What do you think he wants or accepts? There's now three of you, so the decision making gets a little more complicated.
I understand. We'll to be honest he feels more comfortable to fuck her when I'm not there.. so should Iet her meeting him alone more?

Be patient. When we started this journey, I wasn’t there at all, and she was going over to his place. After a short time I told her she needed to be with him in our house and our bed. After a few more times, she brought him to the house while I was at home and I stayed in the living room while they were in the bedroom. About 2 months after the first time I was allowed to watch them together, it was Valentine’s Day. Afterward, she told me she was extremely nervous having me watch but now she says the sex is way better with me there watching.
Thanks for the advice. I understand needs a lot of patience. When she invited him over I was upstairs and could hear how she sucked and fucked him..

I understand. We'll to be honest he feels more comfortable to fuck her when I'm not there.. so should Iet her meeting him alone more?
Yes, you should. Of course, it is her decision but you should give her the freedom and in due time perhaps, you'll get to watch some day. Just be patient.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hi guys, I had my first experience being in the bedroom while my girlfriend was giving blowjobs and fucking her friend in the living room. I heart everything and it was amazing. But she can't do it in front of me she says..any suggestions how to convince her for threesome or to watch her? Thank you
u should get seconds and confess how excited you are that she's fucking him and that you are yearning to see him splitting into her with his big bare naked cock.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I bet your division to let her fuck him is rapidly becoming a thing of the past, it's already out of your hands it's her divisions and desires that will be / is in charge now, buckle up for the ride, I hope your ready, or cans adapt in a way to being a cuckold..Please keep me updated, DM is wanted.

My first time was with my girlfriend at the time who was inbetween wife number 2 and 3. We were doing a longer distance relationship but only a 3 hour drive so we would usually meet 1/2 way in Milwaukee. Our weekends comprised of alot of fucking for entire weekend. We were always looking to taking our bedroom activities to the next level she came up with idea of having someone watch us fuck via .... So we went on craigslist, found someone willing to watch jerk off while we fucked. I noticed ex was being overly friendly with this guy, flirting, giggling and complimenting him on his 8 inch cock. I was kinda turned on so what i thought was a joke, I asked "for that why dont just fuck him.." She gave me a look and asked "are you serious?" So i couldnt back down and said if you can get this guy to our room tonight, you can fuck him, If not i get to stick it in your ass. So to my suprise ex asked him how long would it take to our hotel and if he wanted to come over and fuck.
25 minutes later, a knock was at the door and guy showed up. I couldnt beleive she did it and that he came over. So after some small talk he asked to get down to it. My ex replied "Before we start, my bf wants to suck your dick. He doesnt suck, we dont fuck...." I was stunned. Guy came over to the chair i was sitting in pulled his shorts down and said "cmon man, help everyone out, start sucking..." At this point i was to turned on with anticipation i pulled out his dick from underwear and put his half hard dick in my mouth and started sucking. 30 seconds later he was rock hard and invited my ex over by us and the both of us started sucking him off.
We moved to the bed where my ex was on all 4s on the bed, he got behind her and got in front and gave her a spitroast. lastly he flipped her on her back and started pounding her pussy until he came. My ex called me over and cmon, your turn, finish me off. This was the first and only time i got sloppy seconds.

My first cuck experience was when we were on a luxurious resort in Alpes and I remember seeing my mother getting dominated in the sauna by her bald personal trainer, while he called her a goddess. It was the stiffest erection i ever had.

Reactions: Hosieryheaven
I "found" on of my girlfriends in the basement at a home party fucking a guy... It was the best and most erotic thing I ever had seen back then and I struggled hard to come up with something I could say to tell her that I just loved to see her getting fucked without being a total pervert, but before I could say anything the guy shoot his cum in my girlfriend and I didn't dare say anything too her about it before 3 weeks later, when I came over her on a new home party while she sucked the same guys cock. I don't know if it was bc she had sucked him for awhile are if it was shock over seeing me in the doorway, but he came in my girlfriends mouth right then and there and for many years it was one of my most sexy scenes I had seen cos my girlfriend just kept on sucking him until he was empty and swallowed his whole load while she knew I was standing there watching her do it. I was steady with that little super slut for 3 years after that... First guy she fucked was my best friend after that, then about a year before I broke up with her I lost count at 17... Most of them fucked her at least 2 times, my best friend fucked her almost as much as I did. I sometimes miss her over the years, coz all a man needed to do was ask her and she would gladly fuck him.
I learned a lot about myself, my jealousy, arousal and how much I can take from her... and sometimes wonder about how my sexlife would have been if she hadn't showed me that I like to se other men fuck my girl friends, and later wife's... I didn't get it back then, but it was actually her pleasures that turned me on... Like it is when my current wife fuck her lover and I see her face dissolve in total pleasure over her lovers shoulder when she get an orgasm on his cock... It is so hot and lovely...

I "found" on of my girlfriends in the basement at a home party fucking a guy... It was the best and most erotic thing I ever had seen back then and I struggled hard to come up with something I could say to tell her that I just loved to see her getting fucked without being a total pervert, but before I could say anything the guy shoot his cum in my girlfriend and I didn't dare say anything too her about it before 3 weeks later, when I came over her on a new home party while she sucked the same guys cock. I don't know if it was bc she had sucked him for awhile are if it was shock over seeing me in the doorway, but he came in my girlfriends mouth right then and there and for many years it was one of my most sexy scenes I had seen cos my girlfriend just kept on sucking him until he was empty and swallowed his whole load while she knew I was standing there watching her do it. I was steady with that little super slut for 3 years after that... First guy she fucked was my best friend after that, then about a year before I broke up with her I lost count at 17... Most of them fucked her at least 2 times, my best friend fucked her almost as much as I did. I sometimes miss her over the years, coz all a man needed to do was ask her and she would gladly fuck him.
I learned a lot about myself, my jealousy, arousal and how much I can take from her... and sometimes wonder about how my sexlife would have been if she hadn't showed me that I like to se other men fuck my girl friends, and later wife's... I didn't get it back then, but it was actually her pleasures that turned me on... Like it is when my current wife fuck her lover and I see her face dissolve in total pleasure over her lovers shoulder when she get an orgasm on his cock... It is so hot and lovely...
my wife had those tendencies, but was too shy to move forward.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Very similar situation here! During our last holidays in the Canary islands I had the chance to listen how she was being fucked by a hung Nigerian guy we met there.

It was probably the most exciting moment of my life...

• Wow
My wife got really drunk at a party in 2017 and passed out. I brought her home, tucked her into bed, then went downstairs to watch some TV around 1am when I heard her cell phone vibrating on the bar in our kitchen. I grabbed her phone and the text was from one of her male co-workers with a picture of his cock. I scrolled back in the phone and found where he and she had been having phone sex behind my back. I was angry...VERY angry, but noticed that I began to get hard. That was the night I discovered myself as a cuck. Fast forward 5 years and I have since confessed it to her. He comes over occasionally and he and I both get to play with her in a threesome, occasionally I just jerk off while watching them, occasionally I just leave them in the room alone. We do it a few times a year when he is in town. Our sex life and commitment is better than ever.

did you notice that there are no canaries in the canary islands. yeah, same problem in the virgin islands......no canaries there, either.
I didn't noticed 😅, but thanks for the information!

We use to go almost every year there, is a vacation destination we love, so next year I'll be aware of this 😉