What is your first cuckold experience ?

I was always an alpha male growing up and in business. Wife and I have been together (married) for over 40 years. We both still fit into clothes from high school and college - in good shape. I got tired of always making decisions and being responsible for everything and everyone. so over a short period of time, started to NOT make decisions and she gradually started to make more decisions in relationship. had discussions about someone else fulfilling her needs because I had multiple affairs early on and this created other issues. she didn't want to at first because of concerns about disease, religion, etc but slowly the idea took root. started to enjoy more light bondage with her in control. ******** - she would sit on my face and ******** in my mouth. things that put her in control over me and the sexual relationship. and things grew from there...

Attachments

• Leopard bra and undies IMG_3332.jpeg
    Leopard bra and undies IMG_3332.jpeg
    522.6 KB · Views: 97
  • cock cage and swolllen balls IMG_3333.JPG
    cock cage and swolllen balls IMG_3333.JPG
    934.8 KB · Views: 95
My 23 years old was pregnant and he went to the doctor for a check. And once I saw her spreading her legs to be examined , I felt my dick going hard. I tried to hide my dick, but once I saw her face when the sonar probe enters her pussy, I struggled not to cum in my pants 🙊

What is your first experience ?
Puzzling... sonograms are administered externally, not vaginally. "Sonar probe?" It is also nearly unheard of for a third party to be present during any legitimation gynecological examination or procedure. Sounds specious, at best.

Reactions: Steel4u0987
If you are asking does my cock get released from my cage and we have sex? No it does not.

About once a week on a night that is just for us, she will peg me and I will cum in my cage.
With all.respect you dont getvto fuck.your wife at all,,? I get caged and denied but i get czged a day or two before and a dzy after but never totally denied delayed up.to 4,/6 days a times bug ot soukd never ever be longer unless wf set it up well ahead of time

Reactions: Steel4u0987
With all.respect you dont getvto fuck.your wife at all,,? I get caged and denied but i get czged a day or two before and a dzy after but never totally denied delayed up.to 4,/6 days a times bug ot soukd never ever be longer unless wf set it up well ahead of time
To each his own.

I love sitting there in my cage and having my cock cry as I watch my wife with her boyfriends. My wife teases me almost everyday about my little cock in its cage. She does peg me and I get my release that way.

My 23 years old was pregnant and he went to the doctor for a check. And once I saw her spreading her legs to be examined , I felt my dick going hard. I tried to hide my dick, but once I saw her face when the sonar probe enters her pussy, I struggled not to cum in my pants 🙊

What is your first experience ?
Finally convinced my wife to cuck me and she started sexting a college age mixed guy from work who had been flirting with her. She was like a teenager in love giggling on her phone. A couple of weeks went by and late one Saturday night I asked her if she wanted me to play with her.

She said “no she wasn’t in the mood and told me to jerk myself in the other room”, so I did. I finished and she came into the room with a huge smile across her face and said “he texted me. He wants to come fuck me!” and I told her to tell him to come over and he said he’d be over in 30 minutes. I helped her rush to shower and shave. Picked out an outfit for her. Cleaned the bedroom and everything and gave her a countdown to when he would be arriving.

He was younger and didn’t want me watching which she was upset about but I told her this is about you and not me. She told me they might just talk and not even have sex and I told her that was 100 percent her call. He showed up and I went out the back door for a walk while she went to the front door to let him in.

Well I was a horny nervous wreck so my walk was 5 minutes if that. I snuck in the house and crept to our bedroom door to see if I could her them talking and all I heard was my wife getting pounded from behind. I could hear her ass clapping back as he had her bent over. I took out my dick and played with myself thinking “not too hard! Not too fast!” “Fuck her good!” and I heard her make noises I’ve never heard before. She was cumming over and over! I heard him grunt and fill her up and went to hide in the spare room.

She wasn’t done though and sucked him hard again and he fucked her 2 more times before leaving. She was all smiles when he left. She teased me. Told me how big and good he was! She humiliated me some and said he was coming back next Friday. She laid down for me to clean her and 30 seconds in….she started snoring. He fucked her into a coma almost!

Next morning I made her breakfast in bed. She felt horrible about falling asleep. I said it was completely fine. Let her take a nap all day. I went and bought her the new iPhone. He hurt her back a little fucking her so good so I gave her a hour long back massage and she’s been cuckolding me ever since.

Puzzling... sonograms are administered externally, not vaginally. "Sonar probe?" It is also nearly unheard of for a third party to be present during any legitimation gynecological examination or procedure. Sounds specious, at best.
Yes another wannabee. Sonar probe? Wtf

I don't care for the crazy b******* stories that aren't true. I would much prefer to hear stories from real people like yourself who aren't all crazy and out there. Please tell us more about your adventures.

My wife has been very highly s**** since the day we met. We dated for 3 years and during that time we would ride around the car for topless or completely naked. We put a blanket out at the park put a blanket over us and f*** right there at the park or go out in the water at a lake where people were swimming and f*** right there in the lake in front of everybody without them knowing or maybe they did I don't know but I liked when she flirted with other guys and being is attractive as she was she got a lot of attention. After we got married little did I know that she was being promiscuous until one day she told me many years later. She told me after we had moved to Georgia. We became best friends with our next door neighbors who are a few years younger than us. We joined the bowling league with them we played cards with them we went out drinking and dancing with them we would do pretty much anything together. One evening we were at their house my wife turned to The Other Woman and asked her no told her I want to f*** your husband about fill out the stool. We didn't that night as she was on her cycle but did the following week. We started off playing cards and finally the other lady through the cards on the table and said to hell with this she grabbed me by my hand and took me to her bedroom and my wife went with him to his bedroom. Starting at about 11:00 p.m. we finished about 4:00 a.m. I went back to my wife and he did his and of course my wife and I f***** right then and there. After a while we all got up and the other lady came out naked kind of made my wife a little jealous so she went over to her husband as he was standing in front of her kissed him kneeled down pull out his cock and sucked him off. Then she grabbed him by his cock laid back and pulled him down for him to f*** her. His wife and I looked at each other she laid on the floor and I proceeded to f*** her and as I was I was kissing My Wife and playing with her breasts the whole thing was very hot very hot. We repeated this several more times but in different places in different ways. At our house my wife and him took our bedroom I took her and because we had a door to our living room went into the living room and close the door I watched it she took off her clothes and she said you're going to watch me strip and I said of course I am your beautiful she told me her husband had never done that. It got to the point where my wife got so jealous of her that we stopped actually being friends with them but my wife had one more twist with him when I was out of town working and one with him and her. And yes my wife and his wife had made out in had sex with each other as well. We had a great time with them and I miss it sometimes but that was the start of me letting her do what she wanted to and not participating. She's had several lovers after that.

My 23 years old was pregnant and he went to the doctor for a check. And once I saw her spreading her legs to be examined , I felt my dick going hard. I tried to hide my dick, but once I saw her face when the sonar probe enters her pussy, I struggled not to cum in my pants 🙊hat is your first experience ?
My wife cheated on me.at first I was mad.but after smell sex on her I got hard.i basically Said it's a divorce or we explore some sex.we went dancing.as I figured,a guy kept hitting on her.so I told her to get him to go to a different place with us.she would have to sit in his lap in a short skirt on the way.i told her to rub his dick .told him to put his hands under the skirt, finger her,and let me know if she was soaked.i was giving orders.i had them fuckin right beside me.i was never so horny.after he came,I pulled over and ate her pussy while she sucked him.after that we had a lot of hot times.damn!!! I miss her.lol

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
yo y mi mujer somos bisexuales por 11 años y ella despues de dos años invito a su amiga a ser parte y somos expertos en recivir grupales que nos penetren junto

Attachments

• IMG-20231212-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20231212-WA0016.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20231212-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20231212-WA0015.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-20231212-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20231212-WA0012.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20230923_003622_977.jpg
    IMG_20230923_003622_977.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20230923_003620_776.jpg
    IMG_20230923_003620_776.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 41
Finally convinced my wife to cuck me and she started sexting a college age mixed guy from work who had been flirting with her. She was like a teenager in love giggling on her phone. A couple of weeks went by and late one Saturday night I asked her if she wanted me to play with her.

She said “no she wasn’t in the mood and told me to jerk myself in the other room”, so I did. I finished and she came into the room with a huge smile across her face and said “he texted me. He wants to come fuck me!” and I told her to tell him to come over and he said he’d be over in 30 minutes. I helped her rush to shower and shave. Picked out an outfit for her. Cleaned the bedroom and everything and gave her a countdown to when he would be arriving.

He was younger and didn’t want me watching which she was upset about but I told her this is about you and not me. She told me they might just talk and not even have sex and I told her that was 100 percent her call. He showed up and I went out the back door for a walk while she went to the front door to let him in.

Well I was a horny nervous wreck so my walk was 5 minutes if that. I snuck in the house and crept to our bedroom door to see if I could her them talking and all I heard was my wife getting pounded from behind. I could hear her ass clapping back as he had her bent over. I took out my dick and played with myself thinking “not too hard! Not too fast!” “Fuck her good!” and I heard her make noises I’ve never heard before. She was cumming over and over! I heard him grunt and fill her up and went to hide in the spare room.

She wasn’t done though and sucked him hard again and he fucked her 2 more times before leaving. She was all smiles when he left. She teased me. Told me how big and good he was! She humiliated me some and said he was coming back next Friday. She laid down for me to clean her and 30 seconds in….she started snoring. He fucked her into a coma almost!

Next morning I made her breakfast in bed. She felt horrible about falling asleep. I said it was completely fine. Let her take a nap all day. I went and bought her the new iPhone. He hurt her back a little fucking her so good so I gave her a hour long back massage and she’s been cuckolding me ever since.
good one. i liked it. lucky girl.

Reactions: Tinawatt95
reading and seeing about your sexy hot blooded wife and how she fucked you your stud step dad excited me even more as her thighs n legs looks like my sweet wife's And I have a couch n chair just like that, thinking of my wife exploring a new cock up in her hot yearning pussy on our couch has a dew drop seeping out of my swollen cock head. I don't dare touch it, I'd blast this 4 day load and kill this best sex high I'm in..

Our first experience was with one of my wife’s ex boyfriends. He actually continued fucking her for a few years after the first time.
that sounds exciting, BTW your avatar toon is exciting 2c, how many of your and your wife's friends n family know you willingly share her?

Kind of unblocked memory.

The first ever "strange" at the time feeling (mix of strong jealousy and arousment) I have got when my wife (at the time gf) confessed that she had 4 sex partners (with 2 she had a regular daily sex for a decent time) before me but she is my first ever women. It happened that my first ever sex experience started with me licking her pussy and cuming during the process. She smiled and asked if it is my first time with women and when I said yes she mentioned "wow, no worries I have experience, let’s wait and try second time, I will help you".

Second, much stronger clear "cuckold" feeling was not too long to wait and was with my first ever visit to a nude beach with her when we were at 21yo. It turned out she already visited the same beach with her ex boyfriend and even alone after they broke up (she was kind of advocating naturism). There were much more males than females at the time and she was absolutely OK being completely naked. She specifically trimmed her pubic hair and shaved to a smaller (than I could see before) landing strip. So she definitely did some preparation. She was naked in front of other women and men, I was in swimming shorts for a while. I have to admit I always wanted to try nude beach but had lots of insecurity due to penis size, when soft it shrinks dramatically especially when I am nervous. I noticed that quite a few guys looked at her, not directly but still I could spot some eyes on her perfect body and trimmed pussy. She on the other hand was so relaxed, laying down on both sides easily, spreading legs, applying sun cream, walking to the sea alone while I could not stop thinking she was here naked with her ex or even alone and I am sure someone watched her out or even tried to approach, probably tens of male strangers look at her right now and enjoy the view thinking how they would fuck her. My thought was all she needed to do to have perhaps any of the guy around to fuck her somewhere in the bushes behind is to "wave a hand" to someone. I became jealous but also immediately realised that I am super hard so I could not even walk to the sea with her even being in shorts. I was fighting not to cum really. Tried to change my focus but it was really hard.

When she came out of sea she asked me why I am not swimming and if I want to take my shorts off to try feeling a freedom being naked in nature. I just put my finger at the bumpy shorts in front without saying anything. I was covering it with hands. She smiled and said "I could see it happened, I think it is normal reaction for the first time, do not worry too much about this, you might want to take your shorts off afterwards and if it happens next time lay down if you worry or quickly jump to the sea if it happens while walking. Most probably nobody say a word even if it happens accidentally". I did not tell about my thoughts of course. I believe she thought that it is just me excited being naked or being around naked bodies but the reason was quite different. I waited while my hard dick became less obvious, took the shorts off and laid on stomach. She started to talk about assignments in university and other stuff so I managed to switch my mind and later even laid on my back. I started to enjoy being naked feeling the sun and the air. We went swimming both naked me following her behind, enjoying her naked body and I could clearly spot a few guys looking at my then girlfriend too! I started to feel aroused again while walking. Then I thought I better go back or at least grab the towel to hide my bonner but what I saw next completely changed my mind: on our left and just in front where we put our towels and other items there were 2 couples. Just behind and on other sides there were single men. The one who was behind of our place was actually quite close and he was COMPLETE HARD without any hesitation sitting towards the sea and looking in the side of my walking girlfriend. He saw that I noticed him but did not do anything, like nothing happens. He was probably around 30-35 yo, athletic kind of body, had trimmed pubes and just amazingly huge fully erect dick which could be easily spotted. I believe he was hard when we were around and my wife went swimming first time, I am sure she could see it, maybe this is what she mentioned actually saying "I could see it happened". But I believe he became hard looking at my girlfriend. I did not see him mastrubating, touching or anything but just sky rocket hard huge dick which he did not even try to hide. Seeing this for first time and having all those thoughts made me very hard too. I started to understand clearly what makes me hard and I enjoy it, I then went to the sea completely hard thinking how my wife sucks and then rides this huge dick and I lick her pussy at the same time and I was really proud being hard in front of others because of that. She was laughing seeing me hard. Of course I kept this secret until recent time confessing to my lovely wife. After that we visited this and many other nude beaches around the globe where I could see men much closer to us being fully erect looking and mastrubating at my wife, her completely shaven ass and pussy with well spread legs.

At this stage wife is very open to hotwife/cuckoling life style. Perhaps I am not technically a cuckold yet as she never cheated or had sex with other men being married. Just 3 sessions of Yoni massage done recently by 3 different male masseurs. I think this does not count as a first real cuckold experience, right?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c