What is your first cuckold experience ?

I went out on the deck and stood in the closet and waited. After about 20 mins, I heard her enter the apt. She was in the living room laughing with someone. I couldn't see anything. After another 10 mins. Or so, she walked into the bedroom and shut the door behind her. She walked up the the sliding window and locked it. She smiled and blew me a kiss. She then proceeded to strip off her clothes. She left the stockings, garter and corset on and walked out to the living room. She came back in 5 mind with a young black man.

After he ate her to orgasm, yes. They fucked and I got to watch from 6 ft
. Away. My cock ached. After an hour or so, he got dressed and left. Not before she told him it was fun and that they should do it again. After he was gone, she came and opened the sliding door. She took one look at me and said it sure looks like you enjoyed that.

After he ate her to orgasm, yes. They fucked and I got to watch from 6 ft
. Away. My cock ached. After an hour or so, he got dressed and left. Not before she told him it was fun and that they should do it again. After he was gone, she came and opened the sliding door. She took one look at me and said it sure looks like you enjoyed that.
Seriously I wanna see her body

Reactions: toolman2c
Watched from outside while my college roommate fucked my girlfriend when they thought I was in class. He was big and made her cum like I never had. I couldn’t help but jerk off to them.
I did NOT break up with her.
I didn’t know what cuckolding was then but knew that I liked hearing her cum like she did with him.

I don't know if this qualifies as one .. but the feeling I had was very unique to cucking - before we started any of this, while watching a football game, she said the quarterback looked super handsome and was loudly wondering what it would be like to fuck him .. It was strangely triggering feelings of jealousy, lust, anxiety, possessiveness, erotica, among others .. that night I was more energetic than normal, unbeknownst to both of us .. it is the feeling that only the true cucks will get ...

My first girlfriend that I was physical with slept with another man. I do not consider that cuckolding, I consider it cheating, since I was not ok with it and we broke up.

My first cuckolding was almost 5 years ago. I told my wife my fantasy and a couple months later she fulfilled it.

I came home from work on my birthday and my wife was dressed up and told me we were going to dinner for my birthday. As we were going to our table I noticed her nylons had a seam, so she was wearing thigh highs. As we were waiting for our food, she handed me her phone and told me to look at the last picture, discreetly. I open the picture and it was a selfie taken in a bathroom mirror, not our bathroom. She was standing next to a man and they were both naked (I could see the top of her stockings). I looked at her and she told me my birthday present was my fantasy coming true and part of him was with us at dinner. I was flabbergasted. So many things went through my mind but all I asked her was if she had enjoyed herself. She couldn’t look me in the eye as she said yes. I took her hand and was smiling as she looked at me and I told her I was happy for her. A couple days later she went back to him and they are still together.

My first girlfriend that I was physical with slept with another man. I do not consider that cuckolding, I consider it cheating, since I was not ok with it and we broke up.

My first cuckolding was almost 5 years ago. I told my wife my fantasy and a couple months later she fulfilled it.

I came home from work on my birthday and my wife was dressed up and told me we were going to dinner for my birthday. As we were going to our table I noticed her nylons had a seam, so she was wearing thigh highs. As we were waiting for our food, she handed me her phone and told me to look at the last picture, discreetly. I open the picture and it was a selfie taken in a bathroom mirror, not our bathroom. She was standing next to a man and they were both naked (I could see the top of her stockings). I looked at her and she told me my birthday present was my fantasy coming true and part of him was with us at dinner. I was flabbergasted. So many things went through my mind but all I asked her was if she had enjoyed herself. She couldn’t look me in the eye as she said yes. I took her hand and was smiling as she looked at me and I told her I was happy for her. A couple days later she went back to him and they are still together.
So your wife left you for him.sounds lije the two.of you never really.talked about each othets needs

So your wife left you for him.sounds lije the two.of you never really.talked about each othets needs
No, my wife and I are still together. In fact, I feel closer to her now than I did 10 years ago. We talk all the time and we are both enjoying our current situation. I enjoy wearing my cock cage and watching her enjoy herself with her boyfriends. They way she acts as they slide their cocks into her is a great sight for me. She loves the fact that I am watching her and my caged cock is crying as she is enjoying their cocks.

No, my wife and I are still together. In fact, I feel closer to her now than I did 10 years ago. We talk all the time and we are both enjoying our current situation. I enjoy wearing my cock cage and watching her enjoy herself with her boyfriends. They way she acts as they slide their cocks into her is a great sight for me. She loves the fact that I am watching her and my caged cock is crying as she is enjoying their cocks.
Let me ask something. You are always caged when she is with another man? But do you do sex with her afterwards?

The first time was my wife was always proud of her blow job technique and one night we were drunk and she took a challenge from a man that he claim he won’t be able to cum in mouth.

So my wife gave him a blow job in front of me and his wif. And yes he cum in my wife’s mouth after 7 minutes sucking, and she pass the load to his wife.

Happy birthday to a great husband!

Let me ask something. You are always caged when she is with another man? But do you do sex with her afterwards?
If you are asking does my cock get released from my cage and we have sex? No it does not.

About once a week on a night that is just for us, she will peg me and I will cum in my cage.

Reactions: Duncanf
my gf before we got married i had not had her just kissed a bit my friend stoped over and i was on my bed with nancy just kissing a bit john sat on the end of the bed he was joking and said wow looks like nancy can kiss good i told nancy to kiss hem and see what he thinks well he kissed her and put 1 hand on her tit as they kissed after the kiss he kept feeling her tit as she kissed me john got up agenst her back and was feeling both hands now i was kissing her then john started kissing her i watched as he pulled her shirt and bra up off her tits he kept kissing as her shorts went down as wekl he had his cock oy=ut and she was 1/2 striped he told her to kiss me again i kissed her and relised he was sliding hhis cock in her