What is your first cuckold experience ?

I wasn't alone in noticing. During the party all sorts of guys gave h er a lot of attention. Afterwards we went home and had sex. I asked why she had worn stocks and she said just for fun. A week or two later we were going out again and I asked her to wear her stockings again. She smiled and asked if I would like to pick out a bra to match.

I wasn't alone in noticing. During the party all sorts of guys gave h er a lot of attention. Afterwards we went home and had sex. I asked why she had worn stocks and she said just for fun. A week or two later we were going out again and I asked her to wear her stockings again. She smiled and asked if I would like to pick out a bra to match.
Once we were having a dinner out and I was sitting next to her. And I told her while I am putting my hand on her back : "Excuse me I am going to the toilet" and quickly I untied her bra without anyone noticing except her of course, I winked to her and she blushed

About two weeks later, we were going to go out on a Saturday night. I was getting ready and she stopped me. She said that she wanted to go by herself that night. That I should wait at home for her. She started to get dressed. Stocking. Garter belt. Corset top. She started to put on her panties and I told her that she didn't need them tonight. She smiled and said ok.

She left and said she'd call in a while to let me know where she was. I was nervous and excited by what might be happening. About 11 I got a call. She said she was going to come home and had a surprise for me. We lived in an apartment on the third floor. Each had a private deck and a storage closet outside the bedroom. She said I needed to take off all of my clothes and go out on the deck and step into the closet. She said to leave the drapes open half way.