Wife going away with a guy for the first time

My wife is off to a swingers club with a big group we know, I can’t go but she’s catching a train to meet a guy she’s fucked before and then he’s taking her the rest of the way to the club. She’s then staying over in a hotel with him! I’ve bought her some lingerie for it and I’m not allowed to touch her while she’s wearing it. I’m so in love with my wife right now.

Here’s the lingerie!

Attachments

• 342CC589-278C-49D3-A2FF-1FB03E178611.jpeg
    342CC589-278C-49D3-A2FF-1FB03E178611.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 418
My wife is off to a swingers club with a big group we know, I can’t go but she’s catching a train to meet a guy she’s fucked before and then he’s taking her the rest of the way to the club. She’s then staying over in a hotel with him! I’ve bought her some lingerie for it and I’m not allowed to touch her while she’s wearing it. I’m so in love with my wife right now.

Here’s the lingerie!
Well I would allow her a ride on my cock anytime 😈

Here’s the lingerie!

I am sure you will both love this. At least in our case, after she returns from a weekend away with a stud, the sex between us is intense and frequent.

Back in March, we agreed to meet a man at a five-star hotel on a Friday evening after work. He was in town for business and staying over the weekend. When we arrived, I called him from the lobby, and he met us at the bar for a glass of wine. After the wine and chatting, we went up to his suite on the top floor. He removed my wife's clothes, including her panties, and let her keep only her toothbrush but sent everything else home with me. He said she would be remaining naked for the weekend.

I returned as directed around 8:30 PM Sunday night. My wife answered the room door naked and said she thought it was room service. I gave her back her clothes, and she said she would put them on as we left. A moment later, room service came and dropped off a bottle of wine and a plate of chocolates. My wife let the guy in naked and then finally around 10, she went in and dressed and we left to return home.

My lovely wife spent 3 days and two nights with her regular lover while his wife was out of town. Loved unloading her luggage and putting it in his car. They spent nights at a very quainte hotel, bed with 4 posters, overlooked river..Had many very nice meals there in the am and evening. Went looking at houses together, many wonderful comments from sales people and servers on what a beautiful couple they made. She is a professional person as is he..Of course, he being dark skinned made it all more exciting. She sent me pics during their stay together. Excited me the most just thinking about them making love, and sleeping naked in his arms.

Here’s the lingerie!
Wow i wanna eat her and fuck her in this lingerie

Here’s the lingerie!
Sounds like shes going to have A HARD FULLFILL NIGHT

Here’s the lingerie!
She’s not just catching a train. She’ll be running one in no time. Except that won’t be coal stoking her.
Hoping she can barely stand when she gets home

Here’s the lingerie!
It's going to be a long but fun night for you, waiting and wondering is a great turn on.