my first cuckold sex experience is going to be great

Finally my best friend is going to have sex with a guy and then have sex with me. I'm 26 years old and she's 22. She has been without sex for a long time due to work. So I decided to make a joke. She can't touch herself and I won't have sex with her until she has sex with another guy. She will take off the other guy's condom and let him cum inside.
angry at me. She's going to have the most fun with him and then I'm going to fuck her delicious and cumming pussy a lot. She's going to leave his house and come to the motel to have sex with me. A beautiful and pretty girl.
When she gets to the motel, I'm going to pretend nothing happened, until I notice her pussy cumming with my fingers. We are from Brazil, i love this bitch.
1697762462136.png

Attachments

• 1697762462054.png
    1697762462054.png
    312 bytes · Views: 89
Finally my best friend is going to have sex with a guy and then have sex with me. I'm 26 years old and she's 22. She has been without sex for a long time due to work. So I decided to make a joke. She can't touch herself and I won't have sex with her until she has sex with another guy. She will take off the other guy's condom and let him cum inside.
angry at me. She's going to have the most fun with him and then I'm going to fuck her delicious and cumming pussy a lot. She's going to leave his house and come to the motel to have sex with me. A beautiful and pretty girl.
When she gets to the motel, I'm going to pretend nothing happened, until I notice her pussy cumming with my fingers. We are from Brazil, i love this bitch.
View attachment 1677462
Let’s see her cum dripping pussy when she arrives and cum soaked panties