Is it really cheating?

Not really if the husband approves, in many cases the cuckold husband was the original initiator who introduced the idea to their wife. In my case, it started as cuckolding but evolved into cheating when my wife kept in private contact with a man she cucked me for, and had him over when I was out of town, that was cheating.

Reactions: redstar
If everyone involved is on board with a wife sleeping with other men is she still cheating on her husband?
As far as I'm concerned, cheating is something that's done with deception. If someone is having sex with someone without their partner's knowledge, that's cheating. If both partners know about it ... and in cases like this, even celebrate it ... then that's an arrangement, it's NOT cheating.

Reactions: owlmale and spin418
She’s filled with the cocks of two other men one of their wives is at her breasts another is masturbating me into her mouth, she’s smiling with the pure joy of us all fucking together. The word cheating has become an irrelevance.

• Love
Reactions: severecomposer
Not really if the husband approves, in many cases the cuckold husband was the original initiator who introduced the idea to their wife. In my case, it started as cuckolding but evolved into cheating when my wife kept in private contact with a man she cucked me for, and had him over when I was out of town, that was cheating.
I see your point but my wife sees a man on a regular basis for fun, I am not always around to watch and or participate with them, so she goes to his place for sex but I generally know that they are together.

I told her a long time ago I don`t need to know everything. As far as I know she enjoyed one friend but she can have more if she wants.

Reactions: Bat boy