Is it really just guys here simply wanting wife pics?

Also - Whatever makes your boat float. MFM - is far from being anywhere near a cuck. I have read some stuff on here that is out of my galaxy - if it works for you that is great, but cucking isnt it for me.
Honestly one of the best things here is my getting to relay all the stores and experiences I've had through the years to present day. It's a great outlet for that alone.

Like wise but whatever makes one happy .all for. I'm definitely more along Dom line tho.
I never thought of myself at either end of the spectrum, but I know I am not on the cuck side of it at the same time. I guess I never had to think about it much as its never happened. LOL.

I never consider myself a Dom, but also know I will not be dominated - so who knows?

Reactions: Kneel2Zod
I never thought of myself at either end of the spectrum, but I know I am not on the cuck side of it at the same time. I guess I never had to think about it much as its never happened. LOL.

I never consider myself a Dom, but also know I will not be dominated - so who knows?
Haha I mean I can enjoy a good show, have yet to convince wife to consent but have had adventures with others. All part of the journey.

Very true and I'm not trying to judge anyone mind you...to each their own but some definitely lack tact or couth. And in some ways it's to their own disadvantage because it turns others off.
I guess this board is a good example of what the whole world is like. Some decent some not so. To quote a famous movie title: "The Good,The Bad, and The Ugly"

Reactions: Kneel2Zod
Most guys on here just ask for pics but you definitely find the ones that actually conversate with you and try to get to know you I’ve met real men on here that were seriously in the lifestyle and even have met up with one :) you can tell someone’s intentions almost instantly…
You seem to have good instincts, I hope that will protect you. Hope to hear more from you. :)

Most guys on here just ask for pics but you definitely find the ones that actually conversate with you and try to get to know you I’ve met real men on here that were seriously in the lifestyle and even have met up with one :) you can tell someone’s intentions almost instantly…
Oh wow, that would be cool too. And yea I'm slowly starting to find or should I say they,'ve found me and have had nice, genuine convo.