Is it wrong?

It's only wrong if you:
  1. Use your partner as a means to suck a cock. I used to hate C-List ads (same goes for d-list) that would only allow you to have sex with the wife if hubby could first suck you off or whatever. Just post in the mfm section and suck a dick if you want to so bad.
  2. Suck a cock without permission to do so

Further - it's hard to be 'gay' if you enjoy sex with women. You may just be somewhere on the spectrum of bi-sexual.

I suck cock all the time when we are in threesomes, nothing wrong with it if all parties agree. Turns my lady on to see me sucking a guy or getting sucked. I also love eating the cum from her pussy that other guys pump into her when she fucks them. It's all about sexual pleasure and what you enjoy, if you don't like it don't do it, and above all do not judge or label.

The label or term gay, in my opinion, is when you prefer men to women. Also in the heat of group sex any sexual organ is game. Personally I loved the position of being under my partner in a 69 while she was being fucked from behind. This put me within CMs of the guy or guys cocks and balls. I have taken a cock in my mouth just after he has cum in my partners pussy or sucked a ball as he is about to cum making the guy explode into her, but never ever have I thought about kissing a guy after. That thought makes me feel like puking and REALLY turns me off.
So no you are not gay to suck a cock or two (no not a cockatoo) you are simply bi like many cucks are ,if they truly admit it and also the bull usually gets off on the cuck sucking them afterwards aswell

I wouldn’t worry so much about the title of what you might or might not be.

Sex is about feeling good and if that means sucking on a cock, do so.

I love tasting my wife’s pussy off her bulls cock. I lick it and suck it from the tip down to his balls. It feels good to do and tastes even better.

Nothing wrong with it unless you’re doing it against your will or having to lie to do it.

Who defines right or wrong?
Excellent point.
We are often bound by the morality of others who often possess no morality.

Im not gay but is it wrong to suck a mans cock during a threesome. I get so excited i do weird things. Is this wrong or do o
There is no right or wrong, if it's what you want to do and you enjoy it then go for it. Everyone has their limits on what they will and will not do. If you enjoy it then continue doing so and don't worry about what others say. It's your life and your choice.

but i dont consider myself gay i dont find men sexually attractive i have never had sex with a fella. i just like feeling a hard cock from time to time. when i was married i used to love grabbing my wifes lovers shaft and feeling it slide through my hands in and out of her cunt

Look....I don't care what you want to call it or what excuse you use, if your sucking cock or wanking (feeling, playing with, grabbing) another man's cock....that's gay !!! At the very least your bi-sexual. No one is saying it's wrong....I'm saying it's gay.

Look....I don't care what you want to call it or what excuse you use, if your sucking cock or wanking (feeling, playing with, grabbing) another man's cock....that's gay !!! At the very least your bi-sexual. No one is saying it's wrong....I'm saying it's gay.

Let's first define the term - Gay, or homosexual.

Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to people of the same sex.

Paul may not be gay...just excitable.

Nice opinions. Obviously there’s nothing wrong with a man sucking cock. The discrepancy seams to be in the definition. In the forum we can debate a man sucking cock in a 3some.
But in general, if we know a man sucks cock we say he’s gay. Think of meeting a woman that is not a hotwife and tell her you suck cock but you are not gay and watch her run.
Look, I am bi and have done every sexual act with men but I love women. If your partner or partners are ok with what you do then it’s ok.

Let's first define the term - Gay, or homosexual.

Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to people of the same sex.

Paul may not be gay...just excitable.

"or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. "