Is it wrong?

Since I became a cuck hubby I often suck cock. First few times I was made by my wife she finds it exciting to watch me with a huge cock in my mouth. Nowdays I sort of even enjoy it and do it naturally. I have never been sucked off, nor I fucked a guy but on a few occasion one of my wife’s lover fucked me... I take their loads in my mouth, on my face or whatever makes my wife wet. I am often under her licking her pussy whilst she is being fucked in doggy and the guy would just slide his cock in my mouth...

Im not gay but is it wrong to suck a mans cock during a threesome. I get so excited i do weird things. Is this wrong or do o
I'm 70 years old and comfortable with my sexuality and all the variations of others . . . and the bottom line is that if God can create a hermaphrodite, then God can create any variation along the spectrum . . . . I consider myself 80% hetero and 20% homo . . . I can be attracted to a man in the right situation and with the right guy but I don't think about men during the day at all . . . just doesn't cross my mind . . . but we are created with our sexuality and nerves that love to be touched and we as humans like to give and receive pleasures . . . so I don't think you are abnormal at all . . . don't beat yourself up . . . enjoy

I have sucked a few times, since my wife enjoys watching me do it to her lovers, after they are done with her pussy, and its a treat for me because i get to taste all her juices, even if i dont get her pussy anymore. Just enjoy, it all depends how you feel about it

Reactions: nicebiguy
It's only wrong if you:
  1. Use your partner as a means to suck a cock. I used to hate C-List ads (same goes for d-list) that would only allow you to have sex with the wife if hubby could first suck you off or whatever. Just post in the mfm section and suck a dick if you want to so bad.
  2. Suck a cock without permission to do so
Further - it's hard to be 'gay' if you enjoy sex with women. You may just be somewhere on the spectrum of bi-sexual.

LOL...I am intrigued by number 2. (sucking somebody's cock without their permission). How would that work?

Scenario 1 (cock still in trousers)
You wrestle their cock out, while assuring them that you are not gay, and proceed to suck it while they try to fend you off.

Scenario 2 (cock is out and about to go into your wife)
You offer to help the process, while assuring them that you are not gay, and say you want everything to go just right.

Scenario 3 (cock is inside your wife)
You yank the cock out of your wife's cunt, while assuring them that you are not gay, and start sucking it, again just to help everyone involved.

Scenario 4 (cock has finished fucking your wife, and is back out again)
You grab the cock, while assuring them that you are not gay, and proceed to suck it explaining that what just transpired has made you too horny to resist.

Just curious how that might happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: somos2conmuchos
LOL...I am intrigued by number 2. (sucking somebody's cock without their permission). How would that work?

Scenario 1 (cock still in trousers)
You wrestle their cock out, while assuring them that you are not gay, and proceed to suck it while they try to fend you off.

Scenario 2 (cock is out and about to go into your wife)
You offer to help the process, while assuring them that you are not gay, and say you want everything to go just right.

Scenario 3 (cock is inside your wife)
You yank the cock out of your wife's cunt, while assuring them that you are not gay, and start sucking it, again just to help everyone involved.

Scenario 4 (cock has finished fucking your wife, and is back out again)
You grab the cock, while assuring them that you are not gay, and proceed to suck it explaining that what just transpired has made you too horny to resist.

Just curious how that might happen.

Not sure why you keep putting the part about 'assuring them that you are not gay' in there. Unwanted sexual acts are unwanted sexual acts regardless of ones sexual orientation. Not to mention that whole 'rape' thing that can happen to men too.

Perhaps there is a kink for blindfold play. Perhaps the woman is sitting on the bulls face while he chows down on her ass and the cuck just strolls over and starts blowing the exposed bull dick.

The point is communication of boundaries. Is it wrong to suck a dick? It is if you forcibly attempt to do so. Should that have to be said? No. But, yes, there are times when it is wrong to engage in a sexual act. When you do not have consent to do so.

Reactions: Uncledude55
I have sucked cock before. I loved the to feel it harden in my mouth then explode. I prefer eating pussy but sucked several cocks in my life. Learned to be excellent at both.

Reactions: nicebiguy
During a session years ago some bloke felt my dick. I wasn't offended. It was ok but I wouldn't jump over Brigitte to have my cock touched again....

It’s just sex. If it pleases you and your wife it’s ok.
It's simply sex, kinky but sex. If its bi sex then its double the fun, lol. As long as you dont feel the urge to kiss the guy then in my books you are not gay, just bi

Reactions: Bat boy
It's simply sex, kinky but sex. If its bi sex then its double the fun, lol. As long as you dont feel the urge to kiss the guy then in my books you are not gay, just bi

So, you can have sex with hundreds of men and if you don't kiss them then you're not gay? Phew, thank the lord for that. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Uncledude55