Is it wrong?

It's only wrong if you:
  1. Use your partner as a means to suck a cock. I used to hate C-List ads (same goes for d-list) that would only allow you to have sex with the wife if hubby could first suck you off or whatever. Just post in the mfm section and suck a dick if you want to so bad.
  2. Suck a cock without permission to do so

Further - it's hard to be 'gay' if you enjoy sex with women. You may just be somewhere on the spectrum of bi-sexual.
Yup. IMO, gay guys wouldn't touch a pussy. I'm bi and love cock and pussy equally, that's how I know I'm bi.

Sí. En mi opinión, los chicos homosexuales no tocarían un coño. Soy bi y amo la polla y el coño por igual, así es como sé que soy bi.
Tengo la misma opinión sobre muchas de las respuestas de aquí.
siempre que los involucrados esten de acuerdo y los disfruten no necesitan etiquetas
Igual si te sigue gustando el sexo con mujeres no eres gay solamente estas en el espectro bisexual y finalmente en mi opinion personal cuando decides hacer un trío con otro hombre y una mujer me parece que esta muy claro que en algún momento vas a mamar la otra pinga e incluso vas a ser penetrado por el igualmente que tu lo harás a el yo pienso que es parte indispensable para que hacer ese trío tenga sentido de placer

Tengo la misma opinión sobre muchas de las respuestas de aquí.
siempre que los involucrados esten de acuerdo y los disfruten no necesitan etiquetas
Igual si te sigue gustando el sexo con mujeres no eres gay solamente estas en el espectro bisexual y finalmente en mi opinion personal cuando decides hacer un trío con otro hombre y una mujer me parece que esta muy claro que en algún momento vas a mamar la otra pinga e incluso vas a ser penetrado por el igualmente que tu lo harás a el yo pienso que es parte indispensable para que hacer ese trío tenga sentido de placer
Y además siendo una pareja swinger bisexual los dos en nuestra opinión personal solamente así es que nos gusta

Attachments

• IMG_20231013_153612_397.jpg
    IMG_20231013_153612_397.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20231003_230617_411.jpg
    IMG_20231003_230617_411.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20230912_215708_248.jpg
    IMG_20230912_215708_248.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: nicebiguy
The label or term gay, in my opinion, is when you prefer men to women. Also in the heat of group sex any sexual organ is game. Personally I loved the position of being under my partner in a 69 while she was being fucked from behind. This put me within CMs of the guy or guys cocks and balls. I have taken a cock in my mouth just after he has cum in my partners pussy or sucked a ball as he is about to cum making the guy explode into her, but never ever have I thought about kissing a guy after. That thought makes me feel like puking and REALLY turns me off.
So no you are not gay to suck a cock or two (no not a cockatoo) you are simply bi like many cucks are ,if they truly admit it and also the bull usually gets off on the cuck sucking them afterwards aswell
Seems most guys are attracted to cock, not men.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Nice opinions. Obviously there’s nothing wrong with a man sucking cock. The discrepancy seams to be in the definition. In the forum we can debate a man sucking cock in a 3some.
But in general, if we know a man sucks cock we say he’s gay. Think of meeting a woman that is not a hotwife and tell her you suck cock but you are not gay and watch her run.
Look, I am bi and have done every sexual act with men but I love women. If your partner or partners are ok with what you do then it’s ok.
I agree.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I would love to suck a cock before, during and after a guy fucked my wife. Honestly, id like him to finish in my mouth after he beats her pussy up and gets close to climaxing. I’d clean all her juices from that shaft and swallow his thick load. Plus, her pussy juices would be jammed up in his urethra. So I’d lick and tongue his ******** slit till it was dry.
I like the way you think.