Is mfm hotwife?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We enjoy mfm couple of times a month. Is this hotwife?
Same guy every time. Done it about 40 times over 2 years most always at out house went to his twice stayed overnight once.
We don't really talk about it and none of our friends know except one on my wife's close work friends.
Hooked up with one other guy one time out of town not planned at all.

We enjoy mfm couple of times a month. Is this hotwife?
Same guy every time. Done it about 40 times over 2 years most always at out house went to his twice stayed overnight once.
We don't really talk about it and none of our friends know except one on my wife's close work friends.
Hooked up with one other guy one time out of town not planned at all.
Not sure if I understand the question but it sounds like you have a "hotwife" or you are "hotwifing" to me. As far as we are concerned whether it is one guy or 100 you know and approve of your wife having sex with other men so the term fits. I have to add I envy your situation that you have a regular guy do this with. We are looking for that as well.

Reactions: werekinky2
This is what my wife and I do. She has sex with whoever she wants to. I am not allowed to or want to be with anyone other than her. She has a regular friend I am comfortable with her see with or without me
Your a cuckold. Your wife has sex with 1 or more men and you don`t. Same thing with us but lately my wife has a second guy she has sex with. She tells me i`m a cuckold.

Reactions: werekinky2