Is my wife cheating?

Asiancpl

Couple
My wife loves to wear mini skirt (she has great legs) recently a group of friends had drinks one night and one if my friend was joking with her and I saw he put his hand on her inner thigh. She didn't look like she was uncomfortable with it. Would that be inappropriate or am I over thinking it?

My wife loves to wear mini skirt (she has great legs) recently a group of friends had drinks one night and one if my friend was joking with her and I saw he put his hand on her inner thigh. She didn't look like she was uncomfortable with it. Would that be inappropriate or am I over thinking it?
I think you might be over thinking this. If it was just a touch not there for long ignore it. But just because she is comfortable with platonic touch doesn’t mean she is cheating.
Bigger question is why you think that? You are on a site about hotwifes are you upset she didn’t spread her legs and move his hand to her pussy?
Your post screams insecurity, a touch and you’re accusing her of being what your posts suggest you want.
Think long and hard my friend before getting into this lifestyle if you’re jealous of a touch.

Reactions: Asiancpl
I think she's cheating behind my back I would be jealous. I told her she can fuck other guys but I have to know about it or be there when it happens..

I think she's cheating behind my back I would be jealous. I told her she can fuck other guys but I have to know about it or be there when it happens..
I found out my wife was fuking my best mate . I had a feeling something was going on. After I confronted her about it she thot I would be mad . But I loved it. At a party after I found out we went back to our place and we both fuked her

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I guess she is testing u to get more kick out of ur cuckolding lifestyle. Maybe confront her and u guys might love it more! Would love to see ur wife though