Is She Almost There?

If she has had all the men. She obviously is able to be shared. It won’t be hard. Generally woman who have very little experience are the hard ones to convince. Your wife in the other hand should take to this like a duck to water.

Reactions: Yoda66
So, this is the real deal and it may take some time to get there or see that I just need to let it go. It’s particularly easy to read my wife because she rarely speaks in definitives.

I finally just told her that I want to start with a threesome but my goal is to see her fucked by another guy. I told her it turns me on because I like to see her pleasured. Her very first response was, “How far is too far?” Then she said that she knew it was a fantasy of mine.

She wavered between “No way” to maybe flirting with someone again and seeing where it went, but it needed to be organic and not set up. What?! What is she saying?

Well, I just put the ball back in her court because when I told her my outright desire, I mentioned contacting the guy who kissed her in the corner of a dark bar several months ago. I told her that he had given me his contact that night. She was shocked (of course I’ve been communicating with him). This time I reached out to him in front of her and pretended to just see if the contact was legit because I was remembering the time we met him. He responded and asked if we wanted to meet up for drinks.

I told her about his response and I said I would tell him to forget about it if she wanted me to do that. We were busy preparing dinner and she didn’t answer but giggled. I told her she can tell me how to respond later tonight.

I think this will tell me where it’s going from here. We will see.

So, this is the real deal and it may take some time to get there or see that I just need to let it go. It’s particularly easy to read my wife because she rarely speaks in definitives.

I finally just told her that I want to start with a threesome but my goal is to see her fucked by another guy. I told her it turns me on because I like to see her pleasured. Her very first response was, “How far is too far?” Then she said that she knew it was a fantasy of mine.

She wavered between “No way” to maybe flirting with someone again and seeing where it went, but it needed to be organic and not set up. What?! What is she saying?

Well, I just put the ball back in her court because when I told her my outright desire, I mentioned contacting the guy who kissed her in the corner of a dark bar several months ago. I told her that he had given me his contact that night. She was shocked (of course I’ve been communicating with him). This time I reached out to him in front of her and pretended to just see if the contact was legit because I was remembering the time we met him. He responded and asked if we wanted to meet up for drinks.

I told her about his response and I said I would tell him to forget about it if she wanted me to do that. We were busy preparing dinner and she didn’t answer but giggled. I told her she can tell me how to respond later tonight.

I think this will tell me where it’s going from here. We will see.
The more I read your story. I feel that I don’t think she is built for sharing sadly. Her mind is not there. Just seems it will be a frustration for you to keep trying and beating your head up against a brick wall. Don’t punish yourself. Many men are in your situation.

I will let you know what my wife thinks about sharing which I found interesting and surprising when she told me many years ago.

She tells me a wife sharing her body with another man is easy, as long as she really loves her husband, takes her wedding vows seriously, and wishes for his happiness. Sex with another man is one of the easiest things a wife can do to please her husband.

I asked what is harder: she said child birth, raising children, work commitments, keeping a marriage together and healthy, staying happy. She then said to me if my husband wants me to have sex with another man to keep things happy inside our marriage, it’s easily done. Because she said I love you so much I want you to be satisfied in every area of our relationship.

I think you may benefit from reading my basic guide to sharing your wife.

• Love
Reactions: Yoda66 and btweets
The more I read your story. I feel that I don’t think she is built for sharing sadly. Her mind is not there. Just seems it will be a frustration for you to keep trying and beating your head up against a brick wall. Don’t punish yourself. Many men are in your situation.

I will let you know what my wife thinks about sharing which I found interesting and surprising when she told me many years ago.

She tells me a wife sharing her body with another man is easy, as long as she really loves her husband, takes her wedding vows seriously, and wishes for his happiness. Sex with another man is one of the easiest things a wife can do to please her husband.

I asked what is harder: she said child birth, raising children, work commitments, keeping a marriage together and healthy, staying happy. She then said to me if my husband wants me to have sex with another man to keep things happy inside our marriage, it’s easily done. Because she said I love you so much I want you to be satisfied in every area of our relationship.

Your wife is AWESOME!!!

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife

Thanks

I’ve been trying to share her for couple years. She’s shy/sexually conservative, but she has had many previous partners (20 or so), so experienced. When we are having sex, she’ll do anything except anal sex. She gives herself up and is a heavy squirter. She will orgasm 3-4 times.
I set up a meeting at a bar with a guy from DL, unbeknownst to her. The guy was cool. They talked and hit it off. Next thing I knew he was giving her a sensual massage. She would NOT do that. Not in her comfort zone as a shy woman. But... she did. He massaged her, she closed her eyes, leaned back into him. He massaged her hands & thighs
She was tipsy and kept saying, “This is new territory for us.” He left to get a drink and she asked me how far was too far. I said anything she wanted, but she didn’t believe me and said I’d get jealous. The guy didn’t make a move fast enough. She got tired and asked to leave. She wanted to fuck me because she was horny from flirting. Dude dropped the ball.
Later I asked her thoughts. She said she thought he was just friendly. I laughed and said he wanted to fuck her. She denied it. I asked why she kept saying it was new territory for us. She finally admitted she DID believe he wanted a 3some. Interestingly, when she said this to him, she didn’t stop him. Does she want it, but not admitting? Seems so.
We’ve role-played and started using vibrator, then larger 9 inch dildo. She’s never done it and was hesitant. Now she asks for it.
One night when drunk, I used a dildo and said I’d like seeing cock in her. She started to cum hard. Then during sex I said I’d like to see her fuck a guy. She said, “I don’t want that, but maybe a threesome.”
She once said she might kiss someone if she was drinking. She said she didn’t know, but if she felt attracted she might do more but didn’t know how much. I asked if I could set it up. She said no that she wants a guy to want her on sight naturally.
Couple weeks ago she kissed a guy. He invited her to back of bar and kissed her. She didn’t agree to sex though.

I’m confused by her inconsistent words and actions.View attachment 997900
I’ve been trying to share her for couple years. She’s shy/sexually conservative, but she has had many previous partners (20 or so), so experienced. When we are having sex, she’ll do anything except anal sex. She gives herself up and is a heavy squirter. She will orgasm 3-4 times.
I set up a meeting at a bar with a guy from DL, unbeknownst to her. The guy was cool. They talked and hit it off. Next thing I knew he was giving her a sensual massage. She would NOT do that. Not in her comfort zone as a shy woman. But... she did. He massaged her, she closed her eyes, leaned back into him. He massaged her hands & thighs
She was tipsy and kept saying, “This is new territory for us.” He left to get a drink and she asked me how far was too far. I said anything she wanted, but she didn’t believe me and said I’d get jealous. The guy didn’t make a move fast enough. She got tired and asked to leave. She wanted to fuck me because she was horny from flirting. Dude dropped the ball.
Later I asked her thoughts. She said she thought he was just friendly. I laughed and said he wanted to fuck her. She denied it. I asked why she kept saying it was new territory for us. She finally admitted she DID believe he wanted a 3some. Interestingly, when she said this to him, she didn’t stop him. Does she want it, but not admitting? Seems so.
We’ve role-played and started using vibrator, then larger 9 inch dildo. She’s never done it and was hesitant. Now she asks for it.
One night when drunk, I used a dildo and said I’d like seeing cock in her. She started to cum hard. Then during sex I said I’d like to see her fuck a guy. She said, “I don’t want that, but maybe a threesome.”
She once said she might kiss someone if she was drinking. She said she didn’t know, but if she felt attracted she might do more but didn’t know how much. I asked if I could set it up. She said no that she wants a guy to want her on sight naturally.
Couple weeks ago she kissed a guy. He invited her to back of bar and kissed her. She didn’t agree to sex though.

I’m confused by her inconsistent words and actions.View attachment 997900
So,

Well, the guy she met and kissed in a dark bar a few months sent a text to me two days ago (same guy referenced above). He offered to meet and have drinks. She now knows I’m texting with him. It has never gone this far before in terms her participation and knowledge. As you’ll see, she isn’t clearly dismissing it.

HotAsianWife might be right in the end, but we are down to this make it or break it. She knows what I want, she knows the guy she kissed is interested in meeting, she knows we are texting. She now knows we need to answer. Here’s how it went down so far.

I asked her 2 days ago when I got the text if she wanted me to just say, “No, thank you” and delete the messages between us. She was silent. I asked her again but more like a statement, “I’m just going to tell him no thanks.” She stopped me and said, “You don’t have to answer him now. You don’t have to answer him tomorrow.” I stated that the guy deserves an answer, and she said, “Just wait.” I asked why should I wait, if we are going to tell him no anyway. She didn’t respond. I let the silent soak in and didn’t ask again.

Tonight I’m going to just tell her that I’m accepting his offer to meet because if we are “waiting” that means she is thinking about it. If she’s thinking about it, why not just meet and she still has options on how far she goes, etc.

She can give an affirmative no, or choose to meet and decide then how far to go (remember, she asked me how far is too far before). We will see.

Last edited:
Well, best of luck. U mentioned early on, that she'd had 20 sexual partners.
Thats hardly the shy conservative type...

Reactions: Yoda66
Well, best of luck. U mentioned early on, that she'd had 20 sexual partners.
Thats hardly the shy conservative type...
Right?! Inconsistent. But, I can attest to her shyness. I’ve never seen someone so introverted and shy be so successful sexually. Even when we met, she seemed shy. I just got her to laugh a lot and it helped. But… she has gotten some dick in life. And she beautiful.

Well, the guy she met and kissed in a dark bar a few months sent a text to me two days ago (same guy referenced above). He offered to meet and have drinks. She now knows I’m texting with him. It has never gone this far before in terms her participation and knowledge. As you’ll see, she isn’t clearly dismissing it.

HotAsianWife might be right in the end, but we are down to this make it or break it. She knows what I want, she knows the guy she kissed is interested in meeting, she knows we are texting. She now knows we need to answer. Here’s how it went down so far.

I asked her 2 days ago when I got the text if she wanted me to just say, “No, thank you” and delete the messages between us. She was silent. I asked her again but more like a statement, “I’m just going to tell him no thanks.” She stopped me and said, “You don’t have to answer him now. You don’t have to answer him tomorrow.” I stated that the guy deserves an answer, and she said, “Just wait.” I asked why should I wait, if we are going to tell him no anyway. She didn’t respond. I let the silent soak in and didn’t ask again.

Tonight I’m going to just tell her that I’m accepting his offer to meet because if we are “waiting” that means she is thinking about it. If she’s thinking about it, why not just meet and she still has options on how far she goes, etc.

She can give an affirmative no, or choose to meet and decide then how far to go (remember, she asked me how far is too far before). We will see.
Have you read my basic guide to sharing your wife? Is your marriage in good condition? This is the most important thing.

I can see a few things with your story, but not a lot of detail with all the factors involved that need to be in place first. I clearly see you wish to share her, but a car cannot drive without wheels.

The great thing is you have point blank told her what you want. So she has a clear understanding. And she can clearly see you are trying to make arrangements to make it happen. The ball is in her court now. It maybe something she thinks about for a while and gives it a try. Sometimes things can surprise you. Woman have a habit of being impulsive with their emotions and one day she may just say to you, let’s do it!. But in the meantime make her the happiest woman in the world. That’s the key to realising your fantasy.

Reactions: btweets and Yoda66