Is she ready?

Goodhubby7

Male
Mar 2, 2022
Im.a wannabe be cuckold. My wife is a bit of a control freak, bossy and domineering, in a good way, i have no problem.

We have a great marriage except for sex. When i try and talk about it, she sometimes ignores it, changes the su ject or just says yes we need to work on it. But then shows no interest or subtly rejects me.

Ive hinted ma y times about hitwife and cuckold stuff which she always ignores.

My big problem is if its not her idea and shes not in full control then it definitely not happening. I just want to know if she would have any interest or possibly open to the idea. Because if i ask her outright, its not her idea.

Its how do i find out?. Ive thought about getting someone to chat her up or flirt with her and tell me if she dismissed it or seemed open, but that could easily backfire. She goes to a local gym almost everyday for a few hours (im not a member). Ive thought about trying to get someone to see whats shes like in there. Not in a bad way to catch her out or confront her. Only to see if its worth suggesting a little.more to her.

Last Year i had a hunch she may have cheated but never found proof. She is very intelligent and had hid the fact she had been smoking in secret for a year (i found out by accident) she covered it so well.

Im.also considering anonymously sending her some sexy underwear or similar via post. This is just to see if she mentions it to me. If she does no problem but if she says nothing and hides it from me then maybe this suggests she knows she has admirers or may have cheated, again this isnt to catch her out, only to see if theres an opportunity to discuss more about hotwife etc.

Any thoughts on this?.

Ok, wow, this is us! I signed up to Instagram and texted her, it got a little heated, but then she clicked on, my slip up.
I’m curious on how your going as I’m in the same boat.

Im.a wannabe be cuckold. My wife is a bit of a control freak, bossy and domineering, in a good way, i have no problem.

We have a great marriage except for sex. When i try and talk about it, she sometimes ignores it, changes the su ject or just says yes we need to work on it. But then shows no interest or subtly rejects me.

My big problem is if its not her idea and shes not in full control then it definitely not happening. I just want to know if she would have any interest or possibly open to the idea. Because if i ask her outright, its not her idea.

Its how do i find out?. Ive thought about getting someone to chat her up or flirt with her and tell me if she dismissed it or seemed open, but that could easily backfire. She goes to a local gym almost everyday for a few hours (im not a member). Ive thought about trying to get someone to see whats shes like in there. Not in a bad way to catch her out or confront her. Only to see if its worth suggesting a little.more to her.

Last Year i had a hunch she may have cheated but never found proof. She is very intelligent and had hid the fact she had been smoking in secret for a year (i found out by accident) she covered it so well.

Im.also considering anonymously sending her some sexy underwear or similar via post. This is just to see if she mentions it to me. If she does no problem but if she says nothing and hides it from me then maybe this suggests she knows she has admirers or may have cheated, again this isnt to catch her out, only to see if theres an opportunity to discuss more about hotwife etc.

Any thoughts on this?.
Yer I’m up to help pm me

Any thoughts on this?.
Did your wife have other lovers before you?

I tried that before long we entered the LS. I set up an e-mail account and sent e-mails that I had gotten her info from a mutual friend and was interested.

Never got a response from her and after a few e-mails she told and showed me the e-mails from her 'secret admirer'.

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
I tried that before long we entered the LS. I set up an e-mail account and sent e-mails that I had gotten her info from a mutual friend and was interested.

Never got a response from her and after a few e-mails she told and showed me the e-mails from her 'secret admirer'.
Sounds like mine. I love honesty, though. Much better than secretive.