Is there anything sexier then a wife on her knees blowing another man?

Add a variant to her on her knees.
Now imagine she's on her knees, under the table, while I'm being serve food and drink by cucky. I enjoy my meal while she is loudly worshipping my BWC
Add a variant to that. As your sissy bitch cuchy I'm on my knees under the table sucking your BWC and eating your hot wifes pussy while you and her are dining on the meal I prepared and served to you both.

Hola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y esta respuesta la dijimos en este mismo chat pero no podemos dejar de decir que muuucho más intenso que verla de rodillas para darle un oral a un amigo es cuando estamos los dos juntos de rodillas y recorrer los dos la pinga de el amigo mirándonos los ojos alternando su pinga en las dos bocas

I have watched my wife with quite a few men over the years but what really does it for me is seeing her on her knees sucking another mans cock.
She always looks at me as she licks his shaft and takes him in to her throat and back out to do it again.
How do you guys feel about this.
I love it makes me so horny for the wife watching her choke on another man's dick and seeing how much she enjoys it especially when she's being fingered at same time

I have watched my wife with quite a few men over the years but what really does it for me is seeing her on her knees sucking another mans cock.
She always looks at me as she licks his shaft and takes him in to her throat and back out to do it again.
Same here. I love watching my wife sucking another man's cock. I especially love watching my wife doing a 69 with the guy on top. Watching her suck his cock with his balls in her face as he fucks her mouth. With her hands on his ass pulling him in deeper then watching him cum.

I agree. Have had the pleasure a few times of watching. Don't know why but it is super exciting, especially if its a stranger's cock.

My exwife gave blowjobs to completion to may of my friends and coworkers. When I was able to watch I liked to watch their reactions as she would do different things. She liked to lick the underside of a cock from the head to the balls and then lick and kiss the balls. This would make guys roll their eyes and wine out loud in pleasure. She liked them either sitting on the edge of a chair or stand against a wall. She liked their pants off not just pulled down.

Why do I always have to be different. I think the sexiest thing is when he is done fucking my wife and she is laying there on her back spread eagled with a thick stream of white creamy cum oozing out of her satisified pussy. She calls me over and tells me to clean her up like a good little boy. I love kneeling down there licking up all that man cum while she makes eye contact and smiles at me.We both know who the sissy bitch is and who the man is. It"s sooo humiliating. I love it.
Oh yess, I always clean his smelly cock n balls too.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Well...as sexier like a sweet wife blowing many cocks at once or being slapeed while keep on slurping it for another man.

But, in fact they are just variations of a same great view.

She makes me explode in lust when I receive some unsuspecting and sudden picture from her blowing a new mate, like this incredible one:

1693758781912.png