Is there anything sexier then a wife on her knees blowing another man?

He visto a mi esposa con bastantes hombres a lo largo de los años, pero lo que realmente me gusta es verla de rodillas chupando la polla de otro hombre.
Ella siempre me mira mientras lame su eje y lo toma en su garganta y lo saca para hacerlo de nuevo.
Que opinan de esto, chicos.
Hola En nuestro caso al ser una pareja bisexual swinger la experiencia que supera eso es la de estar juntos de rodillas y entre los dos empezar a recorrer la pinga de algún amigo mientras nos miramos los ojos y sentir como nuestra lengua se va rozando sobre la tronco de la pinga hasta irnos alternando entre los dos para hacer una garganta profunda

• Love
Reactions: Alex69
Whenever Lynn‘s bull prior to the one she has now would call round for his regular session with her, she knew what was expected of her. She had to be ready and waiting for him, naked except for her heels. And the moment he was in the door, she was on her knees waiting to take his cock in her mouth. He didn’t even have to tell her after the first few times. So exciting watching how eager she was to please him.

Why do I always have to be different. I think the sexiest thing is when he is done fucking my wife and she is laying there on her back spread eagled with a thick stream of white creamy cum oozing out of her satisified pussy. She calls me over and tells me to clean her up like a good little boy. I love kneeling down there licking up all that man cum while she makes eye contact and smiles at me.We both know who the sissy bitch is and who the man is. It"s sooo humiliating. I love it.

Why do I always have to be different. I think the sexiest thing is when he is done fucking my wife and she is laying there on her back spread eagled with a thick stream of white creamy cum oozing out of her satisified pussy. She calls me over and tells me to clean her up like a good little boy. I love kneeling down there licking up all that man cum while she makes eye contact and smiles at me.We both know who the sissy bitch is and who the man is. It"s sooo humiliating. I love it.
yes I like that moment when I am on my knees about to lick his cum from her pussy mmm