Is there anything sexier then a wife on her knees blowing another man?

I have watched my wife with quite a few men over the years but what really does it for me is seeing her on her knees sucking another mans cock.
She always looks at me as she licks his shaft and takes him in to her throat and back out to do it again.
How do you guys feel about this.
I love it when my wife is on her knees sucking another man’s cock, to see him sliding his hard cock in and out of her mouth while she’s on her knees just makes me so hard especially when they grab her head and shove their cock balls deep and pump their cum down her throat IMG_2191.jpeg

I love it when my wife is on her knees sucking another man’s cock, to see him sliding his hard cock in and out of her mouth while she’s on her knees just makes me so hard especially when they grab her head and shove their cock balls deep and pump their cum down her throat View attachment 1716211
I love pinning a married slut to my cock, both hands wrapped in her hair, while I pump my load down her throat

Maybe when she lays on her back, rotates her hips up a bit, spreads her legs and he slides his cock in. I might just like that one a little more.

i think this is really sexy if she likes it as much as when dating before marriage, i would find her incredibly hot. Women are stupid to think men are jealous, we are not in general if escure

I have watched my wife with quite a few men over the years but what really does it for me is seeing her on her knees sucking another mans cock.
She always looks at me as she licks his shaft and takes him in to her throat and back out to do it again.
How do you guys feel about this.
I feel you brother. My wife loves sucking big black cock. She does something similar.. when she’s sucking a bbc in front of me she gets extra slobbery and keeps eye contact with me as much as possible. She also sucks balls and licks his asshole

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom