Is this a 24/7 lifestyle or?

I wonder if this is a 24/7 lifestyle, or just a fantasy you experience now and then?
How was it like in the beginning?
Do you have "normal" couple nights?
Has this only been positive for their relationship? Or are there negative sides?
Has your relationship ended or been destroyed because of this?

My and my wife (stag/vixen) are new to this, we had our first threesome one month ago, and before we did it, I told her about my fantasy about sharing her in a threesome - and we agree if it was a success we can do this every 3rd month or so, and it shouldn't effect our "normal" sexlife. But this is all we both has fantasised about every since - our sexlife har been fantastic. Every night we say tonight we have to focus on our relationship and dont talk about it, but after 5 min in bed, she or me start talking about what happened or what will happened next time

I wonder if this is a 24/7 lifestyle, or just a fantasy you experience now and then?
Has this only been positive for their relationship? Or are there negative sides?

My and my wife (stag/vixen) are new to this, we had our first threesome one month ago, and before we did it, I told her about my fantasy about sharing her in a threesome - and we agree if it was a success we can do this every 3rd month or so, and it shouldn't effect our "normal" sexlife. But this is all we both has fantasised about ever since - our sexlife har been fantastic. Every night we say tonight we have to focus on our relationship and dont talk about it, but after 5 min in bed, she or me start talking about what happened or what will happened next time
It’s whatever you want it to be, nothing is set in stone and what you want can change over time.
If it’s what you think about every time you have sex, then maybe once every 3 months isn’t going to be enough for you. On the other hand, it’s still very new so it’s not surprising that it’s dominating your thoughts. How will it be going forward? There’s no way of knowing in advance. All you can do is take it at a pace you’re both comfortable with and share your thoughts and feelings.
Can things still be the same between you if you get into this lifestyle? I’d have to say no because things will have changed but whether that is for better or worse will depend on both of you and how you deal with going down this path.
Some people are able to compartmentalise their ‘normal sex’ and their play with others. For other people, the two are intimately bound together - we are certainly in the second group. But then why would you get into this lifestyle if you wanted your sex life to remain the same.
All you can do is see where this leads you but in the full knowledge that you can’t undo the things you do. If you both want the same things, you should be fine, if not it can cause problems.
For us, it’s been wholly positive. But James could tell you some stories from when he was swinging with his first wife about couples who broke up either because of it or because they were trying to use it to patch up an already shakey relationship.
Hope it all goes well for you, just remember to talk to each love.
Lynn x

I have been a cuck husband for many years, for us this LS has always been something we dip our toes in and out of even though she has always had a lover, also known as boyfriends. Life goes on and to us her plays cannot and should not replace normal work, or damage our friendship or family life.

I have always thought of us as a normal everyday professional couple just one where my wife has an inch that she likes scratching every few weeks and she a husband that understands and accepts this and does not mind another male playing, making love or fucking his wife and likes to watch this. She is 100% vanilla till the day before she is to meet him, then changes mentally in anticipation. We accept we are both sexually submissives, which is hardly ideal.

So it remained just occasional plays, until she decided that she would like to semi feminize me, she thought i would enjoy this and was correct, an extension of our kink in to our vanilla lives perhaps but still not distracting or interupting our normal lives.

So on the subject of a 24/7 lifestyle, yes, maybe and a definate possible NO. I wear knickers/panties daily, followed by having permanently painted toe nails and a semi permanent CB, i like this and to wear a locked collar as a token of my respect and love for my cuckoldress and our enjoyment of our love and the LS we both share.

I was asked to wear suspenders too, as a treat and often wear them out and about under my jeans, kinky yes. The last piece of my semi feminisation was when she bought me female tight jeans to wear, now i rarely wear mens jeans, i do not like them. Wearing tight female jeans with suspenders can be challenging, add in a CB too whilst doing normal vanilla stuff and i have to choose my female jeans well. But the main problem is female jeans have such small pockets.

This is no FLR however, i am the dominant one here but i do like her wearing mens jeans, whilst i wear tight female ones.

All can however be removed other than a tattoo she designed for me years since, this translates as: "a man who accepts his wifes infidelity" with her name through it.

So are we living this LS 24/7? she dresses me as she choses, her only act of a FLR. She wears the keys to my CB around her neck normally hidden in her top, yet to us this is more for a kink than living the Cuckold LS 24/7 and keeps our marriage sweet, spicy, exciting and enjoyable.

Reactions: owlmale

My and my wife (stag/vixen) are new to this, we had our first threesome one month ago, and before we did it, I told her about my fantasy about sharing her in a threesome - and we agree if it was a success we can do this every 3rd month or so, and it shouldn't effect our "normal" sexlife. But this is all we both has fantasised about every since - our sexlife har been fantastic. Every night we say tonight we have to focus on our relationship and dont talk about it, but after 5 min in bed, she or me start talking about what happened or what will happened next time
I think if my wife and I ever start this lifestyle it will be like with you 2. For both my wife and I sex is cool but NOT everything in life (by far not) :)

This is now a 24/7 lifestyle for me and my wife. I am always caged and with the warm weather, I am naked as well.
In the beginning it was not 24/7. The first time she did the other man, it was my birthday day present. I could see the conflict in her. She really enjoyed the sex with the other man, but she was felling like she cheated on me, even though I had told her it was my fantasy. I didn’t push her for details or to continue. I had waited a couple days and told he it was ok with me if she wanted to be with him again. All I asked was she would let me know within 24 hours of being with him. A couple days later she informed me she
It is 24/7 for us. My wife currently has 3 boyfriends who she is sexually active with and I wear a cock cage 24/7.
The first time she was with another man, it was on my birthday and was my present. I could tell when she told me she was worried about my response. I thanked her for my gift and asked if she enjoyed it. She said yes and I dropped it. A couple days later I told her it was ok if she was with him again. Within a couple weeks, she was having sex with him twice a week and not long afterward she got another boyfriend.
Sunday after 10am and Mondays are my days.
Well the negative is my little cock has not been in her pussy for 4 years. She pegs me frequently and does give me blowjobs. However, I feel we are closer now. We hold hands, kiss and cuddle more than we did before. My wife is more confident and I really enjoy watching her cum on a cock and having that cock fill her up.
I believe we are closer and we are enjoying ourselves at this time.

Reactions: confused75
We are 7/24 full time. My wife cucks me and locks me in chastity while she has total freedom. I'm too small to satisify her so all she lets me do is suck her toes and lick her pussy clean after she fucks. It amuses her when I scurry around doing her bidding and not getting any pussy for myself.She says all I'm good for is cleaning her feet and her mans mess up.

Reactions: confused75