Is this the start or the end (part 4)

If you've been following our story this bring you up to speed.
We put things on hold due to CV19.
Our next door neighbor figured out what we were doing.
He became a partner for her after meeting our CV19 requirements.
During his 'tenure' he took ill, so he was off the list.
HWR got a text from a few weeks back.
I've been trying to get it off her phone but she keeps is with her at all times and it's diffcult to get it for any extended period of time for me to get the texts: I need to take screen shots, e-mail those images to myself, then delete them from her 'local' gallery then delete from her sent e-mail. I found that I can log in to her Verizon account and see every text she hasn't deleted and all gallery items she hasn't deleted. It takes about 24 hours for the local gallery to upload so I can't leave them in hopes of grabbng from Verizon.

It took a few weeks but I was finally able to get the password to her Verizon account.
Jeff1.jpg
Jeff2.jpg
Jeff3.jpg

It is with extreme and overwhelming sadness that I must tell you that my beloved wife, my closest friend, my confidant, my guiding light, my sweetheart, succumbed to a massive 6th stroke at 1:00am on January 21 suffered at approximately 4pm January 20 at the ripe young age of 68.

Reactions: SDCuck
It is with extreme and overwhelming sadness that I must tell you that my beloved wife, my closest friend, my confidant, my guiding light, my sweetheart, succumbed to a massive 6th stroke at 1:00am on January 21 suffered at approximately 4pm January 20 at the ripe young age of 68.
So sorry to hear this. Our condolences for your loss. I have always enjoyed your odyssey. When you are on here for enough time you make an emotional connection to people thru their stories. Yours was certainly one of those. May she rest in peace.

Sorry for your lost.

So sorry to hear this. Our condolences for your loss. I have always enjoyed your odyssey. When you are on here for enough time you make an emotional connection to people thru their stories. Yours was certainly one of those. May she rest in peace.
Thank you.

Damn! We are so very sorry for your loss.:( Way too young of a lady to be taken so soon. I'm sure y'all enjoyed your life and fun times together. Our sincere condolences.

2Wheel--
Just finished your story. Thank you for writing about your wife. I'm sorry to hear of her passing and your loss.
My belated condolences to you and her family.
-Chief Mac

sorry to hear about your loss. I have read your journey and you have my condolences.