Is your dynamic being watched, video'd and/or photographed? (London based)

Hi!! I am a genuine, mature, friendly English guy who is willing to offer his services as a voyeur video/photographer to genuine fun couples/females. Many years ago, I started out on a long sexual journey by offering my serviced to couples to video/photograph them while having sex. I have now come full circle and want to rekindle those days. No physical interaction, if desired.
If you are interested, then send me a contact phone number/email/KIK in a message.
Totally genuine. Totally discreet.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 102435224_oo0052.jpg
    102435224_oo0052.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF0732-cropped-smaller.jpg
    DSCF0732-cropped-smaller.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 23
Hi!! I am a genuine, mature, friendly English guy who is willing to offer his services as a voyeur video/photographer to genuine fun couples/females. Many years ago, I started out on a long sexual journey by offering my serviced to couples to video/photograph them while having sex. I have now come full circle and want to rekindle those days. No physical interaction, if desired.
If you are interested, then send me a contact phone number/email/KIK in a message.
Totally genuine. Totally discreet.
Nice

Reactions: DarquesPassion
Another question...

What guarantees do clients get when it come to security?
I would hate to think that images and vids that are meant to be personal ending up on public adult sites.