Is your wife the slut type? Shy? Conservative? Classy? Aprox age?

We are mid 50's been in this lifestyle for over 20 years. We have always been very discreet and no one knows of our adventures. We are the average couple next types, height and weight proportionate. Both professionals, sure we come across as conservative straight lace types which is the impression we have worked hard to maintain. But when it comes to the sex, the why is anything but shy. When she is in the mood she will suck cock and get fucked for hours. She is a multiple cummer and knows how to fuck back.
with trying to be discreet, how, how often, & where does she practice her hobby?

with trying to be discreet, how, how often, & where does she practice her hobby?
How often has been dictated mostly by two things. The first is if we have something ongoing we do not pursue anything else. Sort of a loose rule of one adventure at a time. However, there have been years where there were 3 or 4 in the same year. There has also been times where a couple years have gone by and we have not been up to anything. When selecting partners we have been very cautious and among other things made it clear to them discretion was a must. We always had a nsa meet before doing anything, if the vibe was not right we did not go forward. The locations varied, either at a hotel or in our home, their were only a couple of exceptions. If the neighbors were curious we never heard anything from them but we have been fortunate to live where people minded there own business.

My wife has a masters degree, is very shy and conservative and she is very classy and particular about who she likes. That said she had a wicked kink streak. She loves well endowed men and wears very skimpy clothing in public.
The lady know what's she wants......

You tell me. How do I look?
Really nice! Love your sexy slim body. Great tits and those nipples,wow! I want to eat that cute little pussy while my hands are cupping your sexy little ass and pulling you into my mouth! Such a sexy face to go with! I will give you a 10! You really turn me on! Love to see more of you.