Is your wife's BF just a fuck buddy, or is it a full second relationship?

For some it is necessary to be able to enjoy the sex .
My wife Maggie was fucking her boss for a lot of years, he was a greyhound trainer with a big cock he was also a bachelor so they could get together anytime they wanted, she would go to the race meetings with him and after a few years I got involved with the dogs and started going as well that's when I found out most of their friends in the racing world thought they were married so she really was involved completely and for part of the time she was his entirely some times spending the night with him and walking home in the mornings as he only lived 5 minutes walk from us.

So where did you fit in with her affair with her boss?
Did he know, you knew etc?
Initially, she was seeing him behind my back although I am not stupid and I know when she has something going on. But it was not officially open between us. Initially they were a "only when we travel for business" situation..........but once they decided they wanted to be an "anytime, even at home" affair, she had to tell me so as to allow for the times they would be together after work, weekends, etc.

Once it was out in the open, then we would have fun after she had been with him. Mostly me orally cleaning her after and she would tell me about what they did together and jerk me off. At a point in their relationship, November 2012, she decided she wanted to be "exclusive" with him sexually (intercourse) so initially I was cut off period but after a few months I rebelled and we decided I would be condom only for intercourse.

He was never aware I knew about their relationship. He would not have been comfortable knowing I was aware. It would be bad for the company if it became known and neither of them ever considered that they would ever be more than Lovers. No one was breaking up 2 families and a company over this. She and I shared her excitement at the relationship.

CW

Reactions: DonD and Rider400
For some it is necessary to be able to enjoy the sex .
My wife Maggie was fucking her boss for a lot of years, he was a greyhound trainer with a big cock he was also a bachelor so they could get together anytime they wanted, she would go to the race meetings with him and after a few years I got involved with the dogs and started going as well that's when I found out most of their friends in the racing world thought they were married so she really was involved completely and for part of the time she was his entirely some times spending the night with him and walking home in the mornings as he only lived 5 minutes walk from us.
J and her Boss/Lover rented a Bridal Suite a few times (only suite available and he insisted on a suite) and when they did, they let the hotel staff assume they were newlyweds. She really enjoyed them addressing her as Mrs. 'Boss/Lover'. He even bought her a small diamond ring on a whim one evening walking around after dinner and she wore that ring when they traveled together after that. And around her neck on a chain the rest of the time. That trip started off as a 3 day weekend conference, ended up being extended to a 2 week "honeymoon"!! LOL

CW

J and her Boss/Lover rented a Bridal Suite a few times (only suite available and he insisted on a suite) and when they did, they let the hotel staff assume they were newlyweds. She really enjoyed them addressing her as Mrs. 'Boss/Lover'. He even bought her a small diamond ring on a whim one evening walking around after dinner and she wore that ring when they traveled together after that. And around her neck on a chain the rest of the time. That trip started off as a 3 day weekend conference, ended up being extended to a 2 week "honeymoon"!! LOL

CW
This is so hot. My wife developed feelings for her lover and I found it extremely hot. Our sex life improved tremendously. At the same time, my wife started to have frequent infections. She went to the doctors and had to tell her that she had two sexual partners. The doctor told her that it is rare but does happen to women who has multiple sexual partners. Later that evening, she told me when we were drinking. She said I am forced to choose and I have decided that I won't have penetrative sex with you for sometime. She did not like condoms. That was hottest moment for me. They became even closer and went on holidays and he would spend weekends at our home, having amazing sex and love making. She used to tell me everything, every feeling when we masturbated and had oral sex only.

We had a local bbc, whom we also became friends with, for nearly five years, even managed to introduce him to family and friends as a co worker of mine, several times a week the wife would fuck, sometimes me being there others not. It became obvious to me that Hayley was more into him than others and the way they fucked changed, it was more love making, I let her know I understood women are more emotionally geared and I was ok with her having feelings, in a part it made me feel she was safer with him. Also that for us both to experience the moments together she should not hold her self back, it was natural and trusting, you should not hide emotions away?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
One guy for us going on four years. Sex only, no socializing. He visits our place. Always all three of us together.
Sex only....good sex for sure. Yes it's like sexy, erotic love making with kissing but it's just sex.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
"Why your wife is out with him on "Black Friday" as you take the kids to game store...

Attachments

• VID_20160921_225136118.mp4
    9.7 MB
  • VID_20160921_225212007.mp4
    8.8 MB
  • IMG_20160921_225111115_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20160921_225111115_TOP.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20160921_225121961.jpg
    IMG_20160921_225121961.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 36
  • VID_20160921_230337240.jpg
    VID_20160921_230337240.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 41
Over the years my wife has had numerous long term FWBs with my consent then later a relationship with another man spanning 5 years plus, this had totally different dynamics for all.

With FWBs we dipped our toe into this LS as and when it suited all, one evening of deborchary then back to normal life.

With a relationship, he controlled her sexuality 100% and thus i became completely surplus to her as a lover, completing this transition from the 80% i had been before he arrived.

We would wait for her arrival from work and became good friends, she would arrive home, kiss me then him, then she was his. We chatted around the dinner table as she made a meal for the two men in her life, then later go for a quick bath. He would join her then they would take to our marital bed.

I consented to all this, the role of a cuck husband. He never sought to control me, he said to her he knew he couldnt as i was and am a dominant male. My wife surrendered to his sexual desires and it was she that commenced semi feminizing me during this period, not him.

They became a couple, would go out together, on holiday and stay occasonally in hotels if away for the night, he wanted complete excusivity over her sex life but never achieved it. My wife wanted me involved, watching, touching her and we even went to a couple of clubs where she did play with other men, a rare event i will say, as in the main we just went to the pleasure and kink of being there, therefore in a way it was he not me that she cucked, if thats possible.

The problems were emotional, they fell in love, he was married and would not give his wife and family up, it was my wife that wanted more, he was happy with the arrangement as it had always been. What she wanted was a true poly relationship but didnt understand the dynamics of this, i did and would have allowed this as he would never have lived with us.

Therefore it was she that broke this relationship, she walked away from him and told me it was becoming too complicated, she simply could not love two men and felt it would damage our relationship.

In truth she has never really recovered from the split with him, even if by this time she had another FWBs, she though chose to continue with my semi feminisation, i think as much as anything to stop me straying, she saying you like it, err yes i do.

A further hurdle was covid, she suggested we try again with a sex life, one like we used to have, however having been a cuck for 30 plus years, locked away most of the time, semi feminized my mind had changed and so had my sexual ability and desires. I also knew i couldnt satisfy her anyway.

The painful truth as we have discussed is that she now sees me more as a brother or sister sexually, i can touch as i wish, she still dresses for me and we kiss numerous times a day, she still allocates me my female clothing daily and we remain deeply in love. However i doubt we will ever have sex between us and i know from her reaction she understands this too.

This is the downside of a lifetime in this LS.
I totally understand this. My wife has been feminizing me for 9 of the 16 plus years I've been her cuckold. She broke up with a long term lover about 4 years ago and was missing the amazing sex they had and tried to get me to fuck her many times but it just didn't work, I had no sexual attraction to her but I loved her (still do), so I would give her oral since my little cock wouldn't go up for her. Eventually she decided to find another lover much to my excitement, and found a terrific man who is married but his wife doesn't care for sex at all and is totally aware of his affair with my wife, she just doesn't want to meet her or see any photos of her, which is good because (as he has stated) my wife is stunningly beautiful and his wife is nowhere near being in her league, she would most likely try to stop the relationship thinking that my wife would take him away from her. I have a feminine type body and she has me in panties and dresses when I'm at home, they take up most of the space in my closet and drawers and I'm actually proud of that lol. Her lover takes her on weekend trips and even long holidays to exotic locations around the world leaving me at home to masturbate to the photos and videos they send to me of them making love (he has a huge cock that is magnificent, and it's so wonderful to see how it opens up my pretty wife's pussy so wide). Most of the time when she is with him she removes her wedding rings and wears his ring with my blessing. I have been cut off sex with her for almost 10 years and I truly don't miss it at all, I was terrible at it and she always told me that she could barely feel me inside of her anyway. Like you I love to watch them kiss passionately and fondle each other and it would break my heart to see them end their love affair. And also like you I am more of a "girlfriend" to her than a mate but she always tells me that she could never live without me. Also like you and your wife, my wife realized that we will never again have intercourse and neither her nor I are sad about that, it's just a natural progression that we both accept and enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi I'm new here! Found this forum thanks to a couple of people from another site, and this question caught my eye right away.

My wife and I have been married for 6 years, for reference.

She has a boyfriend and they've been together for about 3 years I think. It is a full on 2nd relationship and they have a baby together, and she's currently 7 months pregnant with their second. Unlike some hotwife/cuckold couples who choose to have kids with the outside partner, I have zero contact with their children as they are raising them themselves. Which means that she spends most of the time and their house and does her best to come visit me 2-3 times a week but typically can't stay overnight because she has to get back home to their baby.

Another big difference is that we don't really see this as a "kink", it was a natural progression of their relationship and both pregnancies were planned. No chance the babies are mine as I'm snipped and have to also wear condoms when we have sex. They are planning on a 3rd and then see how things work from there.

While my wife hasn't completely shut the door to having kids with me, she's not very receptive to the idea manly because she doesn't want to have kids who have different fathers. And that would involve medical assistance one way or another to get her pregnant which sort of kills the mood of it.

That's my story!

Reactions: DonD
So where did you fit in with her affair with her boss?
Did he know, you knew etc?
I knew about their affair pretty much from the start, but she did not officially inform me about it for 2 years. All of her work affairs started "behind my back" in that they started as friendships that became sexual over time.....then I would find out about them when she admitted them. None of her Lovers knew I was aware. The all believed she was cheating with them.
Her Boss/Lover was never aware that I knoew about them. He would NOT have been comfortable with that at all. He assumed I was aware of their working relationship and how much time and travel that required for the success of the company, and I was fine with it. Had my own career that occasionally overlapped and that is how it went the entire time they were involved.
It was a very intense affair, but it cold NEVER have been anything more than an affair. Would be way too much internal problems with the company if it became more than an affair. There was never any concern that it could come between us. Thye both really did want a pregnancy to happen, but his age and some health problems eliminated that happening.

CW

Reactions: DonD