It sounds like a racist stereotype but as an Asian male I definitely find it hard to satisfy my petite blonde wife

shulzta1

Hey folks. We’re both in our early 30s.

My wife has been a good Catholic girl pretty much all her life. She’s had sex with maybe around 3-5 men before we got married, all very serious ex boyfriends. And maybe had blown another 3-5 guys that she was dating. That was it - so she was definitely not a slut, but had tried a few things from very light bdsm to anal play.

Since we started dating and got married I have never been able to get her to achieve a conventional, vaginal organism. She she comes it’s pretty much always though clit simulation, either from fingering while penetrating, oral sex, or just the rubbing from the thrusting.

I asked if any of the either guys (non Asian) she dated felt any different and she couldn’t pinpoint what it was. My theory is that she knows what it was (size, hardness, force, etc) but didn’t want to share with me to protect my feelings.

So I’ve gotten more and more interested for her to start taking bwc/bbc lovers as as feel inadequate. I’ve tried poking on the topic several times but her answers have always been no or not interested. I tried phrasing it as something fun that we could do together like a nice romantic threesome. She said she might consider it later in our marriage (we’ve been married for 3 years) but not right now.

Any ideas/suggestions? Any other AMWF experience/frustration that you can share?

Much appreciated

Reactions: vrbyxxx
Think we need some more details ... How hung are you and can you describe a typical session with her and how long each aspect and position takes?

Security, feeling loved and protected is key to every wife especially if children are around or on the way. This is all secondary no matter the race or nationality. In the end most marriages get stale sexually. Then we all feel inadequate especially if she has a high sex drive.

My questions are different. Do you have children at home or are you considering it?

My wife only cums from clitoral stimulation. I am well hung and can assure you a good lover. Not all woman have internal orgasms, it how she is built and wired, not your race or nationality. She is also one and done, does not have multiple “O”s. We have actually spoken openay about it and worked together to try and change it. Long story short, not all woman and all pussies are the same. As long as she gets off and you get the job done, and you communicate about what she likes, you two are fine. L uses a vibe in her clit but likes to do it with me in her. accept what it is and work with it. Bring another guy in if you two are solid in your relationship, but do it because it sounds fun, not because you are Asian!

That is normal, I am near 8 inches long and 5.8 thick and my wife has never had a penetration orgasm. We always play with vibrators or rub her clit while fucking her so she can cum. Completely normal and that has to do more with the fact of the anatomic arrangement of her vulva and its clit-vaginal interactions (specially distance from clit to vagina, thickness of labia majora, and deepness of the clitoral nerves from labia minora, and other factors).

Reactions: Zeke01