It's always sunny in Portugal

Will you take a chance and visit this marvelous country with lovely weather even in the winter?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Yes, I'm already visiting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I've been there and plan to return

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I don't need to visit because I live in Portugal

• No, but I certainly plan to

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I still live in mom's basement and she is the one traveling 😆

• Total voters
Portugal is cold during winter, and the athlantic sea really do not heat up before juli. Brazil next 😁
Well, who needs warm beaches when you can cozy up to Portugal's chilly charm?
Winter in Portugal is just an opportunity to perfect your scarf game and enjoy the Atlantic's refreshing enthusiasm.
Brazil might have the heat, but Portugal's winter has its own cool charisma – a chilly adventure awaits! 😎❄️

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Well, who needs warm beaches when you can cozy up to Portugal's chilly charm?
Winter in Portugal is just an opportunity to perfect your scarf game and enjoy the Atlantic's refreshing enthusiasm.
Brazil might have the heat, but Portugal's winter has its own cool charisma – a chilly adventure awaits! 😎❄️
I'm born in a cold country, so for me, I prefer tropical heat and tropical babes In the winther 🤩

I have spent a few winters in Portugal, and also a few trips to Madeira, as well Brazil, Florida, Spain, Phillipines, Malaysia, but for now, Thailand is my destination when the cold set in, and days becomes shorter in North. But Portugal could been my destination if destiny didn't choose different me. Portuguese women is a little different even I dated a dr for awhile, but to conservative for me, very alike Spanish at lest 20 - 30 years ago🤗

I'm born in a cold country, so for me, I prefer tropical heat and tropical babes In the winther 🤩

I have spent a few winters in Portugal, and also a few trips to Madeira, as well Brazil, Florida, Spain, Phillipines, Malaysia, but for now, Thailand is my destination when the cold set in, and days becomes shorter in North. But Portugal could been my destination if destiny didn't choose different me. Portuguese women is a little different even I dated a dr for awhile, but to conservative for me, very alike Spanish at lest 20 - 30 years ago🤗
Seems like you're on a global quest for warmth! 🌍🌴🌞

Thailand might be stealing the spotlight now, but Portugal lingers in your memories.

Portuguese women have a different charm, with a touch of old-school elegance that adds a unique flavor to any adventurous tales. 👗💃👧🙆

Here's to your journey through warmer landscapes and to eclectic encounters! 🥂🍾

Reactions: PNNP