Its finally happening!!

Iamthestag

Male
Feb 12, 2021
I've been trying to warm my wife to the idea of a night with another guy and she has always been adamant that she doesn't want to.. but i after a little while and my mind not changing i think she realised there was no risk of it being a phase on my part... so she agreed to join a dating site.. which blew up with guys, 200+ trying to get her out on a date.(super exciting).
But she started talking to a particular guy who seems to be a nice guy, he's come out of a marriage and wants abit of fun now.. so perfect. He's friendly, funny but also not a threat to our relationship so he ticks all the boxes!

She talks to him everynight, sends lingerie pics and teases.. he even says hi to me when im in the room when she video calls him. He's alright.

Now they are arranging a date night, at his house in the next few weeks. They have both agreed to send pics and videos of anything intimate, and my wife is most excited about coming home to me after. This is the first time for us soo im extremely excited and my wife is also! I feel like we have also been closer somce this all started happening..

Any tips or advice or added benefits i should know about when she actually goes on date night? I think im going to be pacing the house with a hard on hahaa

Get her ready for her date. Wash and blowdry her hair, trim her pubic hair, buy her sexy but tasteful clothes.
Tell her to "give herself to him".................
Good plan. Ive bought her new lingerie, with stockings and suspenders. But i let her choose her outfit as i want her to be relaxed and comfortable. She's going with a slightly see through white oversized shirt. And just the stockings underneath :oops:... she is clean shaven. She's already text him saying she is going to "slide onto him and fully satisfy herself"

I've been trying to warm my wife to the idea of a night with another guy and she has always been adamant that she doesn't want to.. but i after a little while and my mind not changing i think she realised there was no risk of it being a phase on my part... so she agreed to join a dating site.. which blew up with guys, 200+ trying to get her out on a date.(super exciting).
But she started talking to a particular guy who seems to be a nice guy, he's come out of a marriage and wants abit of fun now.. so perfect. He's friendly, funny but also not a threat to our relationship so he ticks all the boxes!

She talks to him everynight, sends lingerie pics and teases.. he even says hi to me when im in the room when she video calls him. He's alright.

Now they are arranging a date night, at his house in the next few weeks. They have both agreed to send pics and videos of anything intimate, and my wife is most excited about coming home to me after. This is the first time for us soo im extremely excited and my wife is also! I feel like we have also been closer somce this all started happening..

Any tips or advice or added benefits i should know about when she actually goes on date night? I think im going to be pacing the house with a hard on hahaaa
Keep the communication open and enjoy. We all would love to know how it goes and see any pic's you would like to share as well. Too bad she doesn't want a threesome where you could at least watch and enjoy

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Update...
She has just left, dressed up all nice, really sexy makeup and smells amazing... she wont be back until tomorrow as shes going straight to his place. They aren't going out anywhere obvs.
I'm on my own atm.. just cleaned the house to settle my nerves.. what do you guys do?

Keep us updated how their first day goes, I'm kind of in this phase with my wife trying to convince her but with COVID it has me going back to square one...
I have been in this stage for several years now, and my wife has not wavered in her stance. Before and during covid, she has always stated that she would never participate in such activities but I am not wanted to give up. I am also one to not pressure her either but we do talk about it once in awhile to keep it in her mind.

Update...
She has just left, dressed up all nice, really sexy makeup and smells amazing... she wont be back until tomorrow as shes going straight to his place. They aren't going out anywhere obvs.
I'm on my own atm.. just cleaned the house to settle my nerves.. what do you guys do?
And like the two individuals above, I too am interested in an update.

You definitely have our attention! Those of us who've been there know exactly how it all felt and can't wait to get your reactions. Reactions can be many both good and bad but thats nothing you can't process and enjoy. Enjoy the ride!!

Reactions: werekinky2
Well i recieved pictures and videos while they were at it.. at 3am... until 4.30... they fucked for an hour and a half!! He was alot bigger than me down there too... she said she was kinda sore after. I'm happy she enjoyed it. The down side is that she gave him her phone to take pics and vids to send me and he didnt do a very good job.. alot of the pics were blurry or just the wrong angle completely.. so i feel there was abit of a loss there. But still, she really enjoyed it..(especially if the videos are anything to go by..) she was moaning soo loud.
When she came home i immediately got her upstairs and she slid onto my dick, straight away i felt how wet and used she was, he really stretched her out and i felt the wet ooz out around my cock.. (im not being dramatic by the way.. this is exactly how it was.) I was really excited but felt a little cheated as the only thing ive made clear i really wanted was pics and vids.. and they weren't taken very well.. i'm not being fussy, he's just reallllly bad at using a camera. But all in all.. I've learned my wife likes thick cock, and that i like her being satisfied.. but on the condition i actually get something out of it that i can look at over time.. We seem to be clicking better together aswell.. i know that sounds weird but she seems really into me (more than usual) and i feel i want her even more...