Its finally happening!!

Just this last Saturday I got to watch my wife become a hotwife. We talked role played for about a year and a half before it happened. We met a more mature man in his early 50s she is 32. She needs that connection with a man to open up and have fun so we met him 4 different times for drinks before sealing the deal. It was amazing. I'm glad we waited because the chemistry between them was excellent. Met for drinks at hotel bar I went outside to car while they went up to room. What a rush that was. I went to room after 20 minutes and opened the door and saw wife's legs up in the air and him deep inside her and her moaning in pleasure. Again talk about adrenaline lol So I took a seat and watched the show. Got to kiss her while he was doing her doggy and fingered her while she was sucking him off. The first few minutes I wasn't able to get hard I thought what the hell lol I think it was just that initial shock cause after 5 minutes I was hard through out. We all had a good chemistry afterwards shared some laughs and plan on meeting again. We both wanted it to happen sooner. We had our chances but other guys just could not make that connection with her. I'm glad we waited for the one she wanted the most. Congrats on your first step we are on that same step lol

I've been trying to warm my wife to the idea of a night with another guy and she has always been adamant that she doesn't want to.. but i after a little while and my mind not changing i think she realised there was no risk of it being a phase on my part... so she agreed to join a dating site.. which blew up with guys, 200+ trying to get her out on a date.(super exciting).
But she started talking to a particular guy who seems to be a nice guy, he's come out of a marriage and wants abit of fun now.. so perfect. He's friendly, funny but also not a threat to our relationship so he ticks all the boxes!

She talks to him everynight, sends lingerie pics and teases.. he even says hi to me when im in the room when she video calls him. He's alright.

Now they are arranging a date night, at his house in the next few weeks. They have both agreed to send pics and videos of anything intimate, and my wife is most excited about coming home to me after. This is the first time for us soo im extremely excited and my wife is also! I feel like we have also been closer somce this all started happening..

Any tips or advice or added benefits i should know about when she actually goes on date night? I think im going to be pacing the house with a hard on hahaa

My ex and I played as a couple in the lifestyle for years then we kind of cooled it until the internet, around the mid 90's.
We would still go to a lifestyle club every now and then, occasionally find a couple to play with.
We began using the internet and we would play online, of course she had a lot more action than I did. She had internet boyfriends and they would exchange photos, sexy chat but never any real thoughts of getting together with anyone. Although we had been with multiple couples over the years we had never talked about partying separate for each other.
It all started one morning when I headed to work, I had forgotten some papers I needed for a presentation so I head back home to pick them up. To my surprise when I got home was her car was still in the drive, figured she would have been gone by now to get to work herself. I walked into the dark house and could hear sounds from the office, as I got closer I could hear her talking to someone on the computer, so I stopped to listen for a bit.
She was talking to someone I had not heard of before, turns out it was someone she met online, named Vinnie. We were in NorCal at the time and he was living in Reno, I found out later. They were talking about getting together. When I entered the room she had a pic of him nude on the screen and she was using her toy, legs spread wide and feet up against the desk, she was pounding her pussy with the toy. I made my presents clear and she turned off the screen, pull the toy from her pussy and just began to stammer. Was quite a lovely site with the Vinnie's pic up and her toy sticking out of her pussy.
She said they had met a number of weeks back and that she had met on the site we played on . Said they had just recently began playing online and said she was having fun with him. I did not say that I had heard them discussing getting together. Later that evening after we went to bed she fucked my brains out. Since I went to work very early in the morning I got up early and I got on the computer logged in as her, he was there and tried to make contact. I paid on attention and was reading some of their post to each other and it gave me a big hardon.
A few weeks past and she said that her and some of her GF's were going to Vegas to party. She knew I had a golf tourney the weekend they planned to go so I said sure y'all have fun. I went back online a few days after and sure enough i read where she and Vinnie planned on getting together, so she was not going to Vegas with GF's but instead headed to Reno to see him.
When we were seeing couples together we would get home and share what we did with our partners, talk about the goods and the bads.
When she returned from her trip she had a elaborate tell of her trip with the girls. I did not tell her what I knew to not cause an altercation with her. Over the next few weeks I ask her how she and Vinnie were getting along, she said all was good and I said you should ask him to come here and the two of them could play. Her eyes got real big and she became all aglow, "really, you would not mind if we did not play as a couple". I said sure that's fine, it would be better than if you seeked off to see him elsewhere, I hid my smile. I said and if you like I will stay away while he is here.
That weekend she said he had agreed to come to our place and would be there the following weekend. That week we were making love and she started crying, I ask what was wrong and she said she felt terrible, "I cheated on you, did not tell you the truth, then she confessed about Reno." I said I sort of figured that but that I did not mind and that I loved her and just wanted her to be happy. She ask if I would stay home when Vinnie came and that maybe the two of us could play with her. I was totally up for that.
She was all excited on Saturday morning, she had different outfits laid out an was trying on different outfits and shoes trying to find the perfect combo. We met Vinnie that evening at a restaurant, had a few drinks, dinner and then went to the lifestyle club for more drinks. She was in high heaven, as we entered she held both of our hands as we entered, and how sexy she looked, short shirt that buttoned up the front and she had all but the top button undone just enough to see the bottom of her panties bare midriff and top that buttoned but of course it was unbutton all but the bottom button, showing her tits to the world. We all dance, had a few drinks and decided to head home, we left the way we entered with her clinging to the two of us.
When we arrived home I was making us some drinks and they went to the living room. When I came in they were kissing and he had his hand up her skirt. I sat in a chair facing them just watching and getting hard. She said come join them but I said I am enjoying watching so they continued. After a bit she stood removed her skirt and top and was standing there in just her heels and thigh highs. Man she look gorgeous. She took Vinnies hand a helped him up and she sat back down and began to undress him. Wow did that Italian have a cock, I am 6 plus and fat, he was at least 8 to 9 inches and very fat. She sat down next to him and as he played with her tits she began stroking him, then went down on him. I took a few pics of them and she got up and ok boys let's go to the bedroom and see what mischief we can get into. We got to the bedroom and the two of them got on the bed and began making out. She ask if I was going to join them and I said no just going to take a couple of pics then leave the two of them to play alone. She smiled and said that is why she loved me. I took a few pics and then she crawled on top of him grabbed him and guided him into her. I about cum when she began sliding down his shaft and bottoming out, taking his big cock all the deep in her pussy. She was in a daze, her eyes glazed over, so I walked over and gave her a big kiss and exited the room.
She and Vinnie got together a few times a month for almost a year. She came to me one day and said that she was not seeing him anymore because he had become to serious, wanted her to leave me.
We began playing as a couple again and she had two more single lovers over the next two years. Then one day she just said she did not want to play anymore, so we quit. All was good for about two years, our sex together was as good as ever and everything seemed fine. I noticed she was not trying to make herself appealing and that she would pull away when I tried to snuggle and initiate sex. I ask what was wrong and it was always nothing is wrong. It got to the point that I almost had to demand sex from her. This went on for 3 years, maybe sex 10 times during that period. She said she had lost all desire but if I wanted she would have sex.
I suggest we seek counselling and she refused. A few months passed and she told me that if I wanted sex I should get a GF or hooker. That did not sit well with me and I told her that if that was her attitude then maybe we should separate. We did and after about 6 months we decided to divorce.
As far as I know she has not had a date since we divorced. I even called Vinnie and told him we had divorce, he was all excited. He called me back about 3 weeks later, said he had talked to her a few times and that she did not want to have anything to do with him.

Then I met CC, introduced her to the lifestyle and we have been playing with couple ever since. Can't wait till we can play again.

I consider myself a lucky man to of had both of these ladies in my life and that they loved to be shared.

Just this last Saturday I got to watch my wife become a hotwife. We talked role played for about a year and a half before it happened. We met a more mature man in his early 50s she is 32. She needs that connection with a man to open up and have fun so we met him 4 different times for drinks before sealing the deal. It was amazing. I'm glad we waited because the chemistry between them was excellent. Met for drinks at hotel bar I went outside to car while they went up to room. What a rush that was. I went to room after 20 minutes and opened the door and saw wife's legs up in the air and him deep inside her and her moaning in pleasure. Again talk about adrenaline lol So I took a seat and watched the show. Got to kiss her while he was doing her doggy and fingered her while she was sucking him off. The first few minutes I wasn't able to get hard I thought what the hell lol I think it was just that initial shock cause after 5 minutes I was hard through out. We all had a good chemistry afterwards shared some laughs and plan on meeting again. We both wanted it to happen sooner. We had our chances but other guys just could not make that connection with her. I'm glad we waited for the one she wanted the most. Congrats on your first step we are on that same step lol
When we took the first step wife arranged the meeting over the phone with a stranger for first-time threesomes thinking we would be nervous about getting naked I told wife I will let them play a little bit at first since they talked every day for the five days till he meets with us. Well she was on the bed as he entered the room small talk for the first five minutes then he jumped on the bed spreading her legs wide apart sinking his head to her pussie licking her pussie as he unbuttoned her top revealing her tits as she reached out to free his pants tugging on them till his hard cock was free stopping as they stripped each others clothes off both naked in minutes of him arriving. Wow I thought I'm still nervous she's not showing me any signs of doubt as they kissed swapping tongues getting into a 69 i see how far can she go taking every inch of the eight inches he gives her the first orgasm. Swapping him now on top of her she's looking at me as he pushed his cock into the pussie pounded into her for five minutes then I stood beside her hopping she would suck my cock but he pulled her away to holding his arms tight around her still pounding away another orgasm followed this is were things started to get intense between them I'm sure that she forgot me he was now in full control. What should I have done stopped them yes but in my heart I couldn't not yet watching her getting fucked so long and hard for two hours of non stop sexual activity every possible position was done surprising me letting him take her virgin arse as she was riding him now he finishes rolling her off him as they laid side by side her legs wide apart giving me a even better view as cum dripped out of her very used red pussie. I stood beside the bed asked if it was good for them his reply was she's the best cock sucker ever her pussie stays so tight and sweet I'm happy to see you's anytime hoping of the bed as he dressed her looking at me with a intence look on her face said sorry she was lost in the moment forgetting about time leaning into her giving a kiss saying you really enjoyed it I'm proud of you I new deep down that a sexy side was trapped freeing it today. He stood beside us asking if we can meet up again in a couple of days I said if a threesomes was filled today not the twosome that happened answer would-be yes it was possible but not now our next time will be the threesomes we both wanted later she asked me if I ment it by another encounter promised that she will not let it happen all on the bed or it stops we fucked for hours after

• Love
Reactions: btweets and Bobby75
Update..Sadly the second date never happened..

But i cant stop thinking about it. I found out that he fucked her for 2 hours straight. And she loved it! I think if i were to last even close to that she would tell me to hurry up because its getting sore or something... which makes me think there's a dirty secret side to her now which only other guys can get. The side that wants to be fucked hard and for a long time.. in all positions.
Either that or she was too shy to say it was taking to long? Haha.

So happy for you - you're living the dream!!! It's been, and continues to be a long ride on our hotwife journey. I've brought it up over the years and the wife has expressed curiosity about the lifestyle but always reluctant to test the waters. I had pretty much given up hope of it ever happening. I came home after having been away on a business trip she surprised me by having posting an add for a bull - without me prodding her :p!!

Mixed race couple looking for bull

We are a mixed race (she is southeast asian, he is white) looking for a bull for ongoing relationship
We have talked about this for awhile but have never done it before. We are both alcohol/420 friendly, but otherwise D&D free. We live in xxxxxxx and are available to host, but would first like to meet over drinks to see if there is a connection

You are:
1. Well hung and in good shape. She prefers well groomed and not an overwhelming amount of body hair
2. Aged 30 to 55 (she is in her 40s, he is in his 50s)
3. Dominant
4. D&D free, fully covid vaccinated

She is generally attracted to white men, but is open minded for this
Reply with a pic and if she likes what she sees, we will respond.
We're really excited about trying this and hope to find our right match

Details: 41 years old, in Downtown.
Looking for 30 - 55 yrs old.

She received quite a few responses - and some good prospects. What I found interesting, and pleased with, was she explicitly put "well hung" in her list of "wants" as well as "dominant". She told me about the 'post' after we had sex on my first night back - fantastic to hear, but I figured I wouldn't hear about it again. To my surprise the next day she asked me if I wanted to read some of the responses together.

It made me so hard watching her select some of the bull's emails who she really liked, and had included pics of their large cut cocks. She told me she was still very nervous about the prospect of going on a date with someone we've met this way (plus this will be her first sexual encounter with a man, other than me, in over 10 years), but also very excited. She also told me (and this kinda surprised me) was she was more nervous about meeting/dating the guy, and less nervous about having sex with him - she's very excited and keeps talking about her desire to suck his cock in front of me! She's very good at deep throating - but then again it's not so difficult with a 5.5 incher. She wants to go shopping for lingerie and sexy wear so that we can take sexy photos of her when she responds to her suitors :p

View attachment 619558
Tasty hot body baby

Reactions: thebeginner
Well i recieved pictures and videos while they were at it.. at 3am... until 4.30... they fucked for an hour and a half!! He was alot bigger than me down there too... she said she was kinda sore after. I'm happy she enjoyed it. The down side is that she gave him her phone to take pics and vids to send me and he didnt do a very good job.. alot of the pics were blurry or just the wrong angle completely.. so i feel there was abit of a loss there. But still, she really enjoyed it..(especially if the videos are anything to go by..) she was moaning soo loud.
When she came home i immediately got her upstairs and she slid onto my dick, straight away i felt how wet and used she was, he really stretched her out and i felt the wet ooz out around my cock.. (im not being dramatic by the way.. this is exactly how it was.) I was really excited but felt a little cheated as the only thing ive made clear i really wanted was pics and vids.. and they weren't taken very well.. i'm not being fussy, he's just reallllly bad at using a camera. But all in all.. I've learned my wife likes thick cock, and that i like her being satisfied.. but on the condition i actually get something out of it that i can look at over time.. We seem to be clicking better together aswell.. i know that sounds weird but she seems really into me (more than usual) and i feel i want her even more...
Lucky you!!!
We need to see the pictures and videos of your hotwife in action🙏🏼